Should I give up on Love?

StillOne

My question: Should I give up on Love?

It seems my natal chart may support this even though I'm having a hard time embracing it!

Unfortunately I don't know Horary. The ruler of this chart would be Mercury and it's conjunct the Sun in the 11th house of Cancer. I think it's an interesting position.

Next we look to Neptune as the ruler of the 7th and it gets a sesquiquadrate aspect from Mercury. Not sure if that aspect is used in Horary. Other than that Neptune is conjunct the Descendant and part of a grand trine (kite).

Any thoughts? I submitted my natal chart as well and will post in Whole sign if you'd like to see that too. There's a thread in the RMC section under the same name in case that helps.

Thanks!

Attachments

• shouldi.jpg
    shouldi.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 41
  • s2chart2.jpg
    s2chart2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 31

tsmall

Premium Member
My question: Should I give up on Love?

That's not really your question. Your question is really "Am I going to find love?" I have a feeling there is more back story of a recent nature to the question?

The ruler of this chart would be Mercury and it's conjunct the Sun in the 11th house of Cancer. I think it's an interesting position.

Oh, it's an interesting position. Mercury is cazimi in this chart. :surprised:

Next we look to Neptune as the ruler of the 7th and it gets a sesquiquadrate aspect from Mercury. Not sure if that aspect is used in Horary. Other than that Neptune is conjunct the Descendant and part of a grand trine (kite).

Unfortunately I don't know Horary

No, you need to look at Jupiter as the ruler of the 7th. Horary has rules.
Deleted by moderator
Jupiter is what in this chart? Exalted, at the very least.

There is much more, and I hope others come along to answer your question...

But the 2 second overview...are you kidding me? Give up why?

Last edited by a moderator:

StillOne

That's not really your question. Your question is really "Am I going to find love?"
Lol, ok, maybe the way I phrased it is a little more dramatic and attention getting? :biggrin: I suppose in my frustration that's what I was thinking... However, maybe really what I was feeling was that if I give up on love... I'll find it at some point! Lol, it's really really tough for me to think about giving up on love. I'm not sure I can.

I have a feeling there is more back story of a recent nature to the question?
I'm not sure. Unless you know something that I don't... Or I'm not thinking of it at the moment. I'm pretty tired which may also account for the existence of this thread.

Oh, it's an interesting position. Mercury is cazimi in this chart. :surprised:
Oh, I didn't realize it was cazimi (didn't bother lookin that close).

No, you need to look at Jupiter as the ruler of the 7th. Horary has rules. Deleted by moderator
Oh right, I forgot. I've read a little about Horary but don't really know anything about it. :pinched:

Jupiter is what in this chart? Exalted, at the very least.

There is much more, and I hope others come along to answer your question...
Ok, sounds interesting. :smile:
Thanks.

But the 2 second overview...are you kidding me? Give up why?
There are some answers to this question in the RMC section with a thread as the same title (whole sign chart provided along with others):
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65638

Last edited by a moderator:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
In the horary forum, all systems are to be respected. Naturally, a reading can be read in any fashion, and it is not to be dictated which system to use.

rafaella

Stillone,

are you completely single, not in a physical relationship with someone at all? I ask because your ruler is conjunct another planet which generally points to physically coming together with someone, with both planets moving towards a conjunction, this shows a return. So to me it seems you are returning to someone, or you keep returning to someone. There is no strong reception between the two planets though, so this may point to this relationship being not very strong emotionally.

Moon, your emotional self is square Saturn and this points to you feeling let down, depressed and disappointed. But I don't think things are too bad for you, Mercury has dignity and its elevated to 'sit beside the King' (Cazimi), Mercury is powerful. Of course its Rx, but its coming closer to the Sun, Sun doesn't harm him though.

The other thing is, there is actually a collection of light here with Saturn collecting the light of Moon and Jupiter (7th ruler) and brining the two together. Moon (you) are more unwilling though as its square with Saturn. I'm not sure what or who Saturn can be, it rules the 5th, so it can be a child that you have or will have with someone. Or some creative project. Saturn can just be another person that brings the two together.

So while your emotional self (Moon) is brought togther with Jupiter, your physical/thinking part, Mercury, is busy conjuncting another planet. Is Sun and Jupiter same person? I can't tell.... Perhaps you can come back and update us on what happens.

So no don't give up on love, looks like things are quite busy for you soon!

Last edited:

StillOne

Stillone,

are you completely single, not in a physical relationship with someone at all? I ask because your ruler is conjunct another planet which generally points to physically coming together with someone, with both planets moving towards a conjunction, this shows a return. So to me it seems you are returning to someone, or you keep returning to someone. There is no strong reception between the two planets though, so this may point to this relationship being not very strong emotionally.
I am completely single, Rafaella. I'm in no physical relationship with anyone at this time.

It's interesting that you mention returning or keep returning to someone as I did that with my Ex (who was a Leo sun!). I recently wrote her a letter.

Moon, your emotional self is square Saturn and this points to you feeling let down, depressed and disappointed. But I don't think things are too bad for you, Mercury has dignity and its elevated to 'sit beside the King' (Cazimi), Mercury is powerful. Of course its Rx, but its coming closer to the Sun, Sun doesn't harm him though.
Indeed, I definitely have been disappointed lately.

I suppose the Mercury position may indicate better things to come? Rx may have implications?

The other thing is, there is actually a collection of light here with Saturn collecting the light of Moon and Jupiter (7th ruler) and brining the two together. Moon (you) are more unwilling though as its square with Saturn. I'm not sure what or who Saturn can be, it rules the 5th, so it can be a child that you have or will have with someone. Or some creative project. Saturn can just be another person that brings the two together.
Hmmm, I have no children. I have creative interests and hobbies that take up some of my time...

So while your emotional self (Moon) is brought togther with Jupiter, your physical/thinking part, Mercury, is busy conjuncting another planet. Is Sun and Jupiter same person? I can't tell.... Perhaps you can come back and update us on what happens.

So no don't give up on love, looks like things are quite busy for you soon!
Ok, I'll let you know what happens. Thanks for your time Rafaella.

StillOne

Interestingly, last night I met a Gemini Sun lady with Libra Rising! She thought she may be Libra Moon as well but was not sure. Unfortunately that's the only thing I know about her chart... Not exactly sure yet of the chemistry but we had a good time chatting (no big surprise there!).

Nadineday

I have begun a habit of responding before reading other's post's because for one I get intimidated by others seniority and knowledge and secondly I don't want to be influenced.
I had a revelation concerning :neptune: and the plight you claim, involving it. I can relate to you about :neptune:/7th house.
My 3rd house :neptune::sagittarius: rules my 7th house and is :square: and in mutual reception with my 6th house :jupiter::pisces: This placement offers my persona a naïve/dreamy/ vulnerable demeanor, which is often taken for granted . I was told this placement results in divorce and deception. Well, if I would have gotten married it may have, however, I was deceived multiple times, long before any propositions were ever offered.
So my revelation stems from looking at the event chart and reflecting within my own experiences.
The first idea that ran through my mind ,while looking at the chart was " how beautiful the chart looked. The aspect lines created a truly lovely design :innocent:. I was inspired and a revelation came to fruition about me and my journey through the, gifted, :Neptune: position.
What I realized is, unlike the popular :neptune: interpretation, the :neptune: person is not gullible or blind to mistreatment, but rather is transcendent with spiritual love which is truly selfless and unconditional. Meanwhile, the individual is opting to not be beaten down by continual misconceptions and underestimated impressions, resulting in the neptune psyche choosing to look past others short comings in the matters of love, even to it's own detriment ( because placing value in it's own detriment is irrelevant ). This is essential in order for the neptune type to continue perceiving love as it is and should be. If one gets caught up with resentment,grudges and retributions that are common reactions to mistreatment, one forgets that the truth is in moment where God resides and love lives.
So my motto is no one can take what is truly mine which far out weighs the pettiness and insecurities of the normal everyday survivor. With my 6th house :jupiter:/:neptune: I am a humanitarian who doesn't much care for this world as it is, :alien: so I will write..and be of service through sending my idealistic undervalued perception of unconditional love..
So what if I don't get a boyfriend who values me and shares my ideals about love, than oh well. In hindsight, I have learned to have boundaries, yet remain innocent with the breadth of vision my heart holds for everyone, regardless of how they treat me..and this is a goal of the "afflicted" :neptune: person, to always keep this in mind and in sight, which is the transcendent love available to all. And to do this one must not be bogged down with mundane petty undignified treatment which happens in the world today and especially to those who are continually mistook as weak/delusional and sometimes silly, because of their kindness and lack of care to acknowledge the thieves amongst us all.:rightful:
In conclusion, the :neptune: type must love selflessly not selfishly the difficulty is the loneliness this spiritual heart endures so it must love no matter what. There is an art to being unconditionally loving which is the true creativity of :neptune:
transiting :neptune: aspects most of my chart for the next two years. I finally found a significant other but I keep being told :neptune: is in the way of the truth, but this is ideal love, not petty insecure love.:neptune: stands for Ideal spiritual love . One may ask, why do others push it down to it's lowest form suggesting the latter as impossible :sad: Well Keep the hope and love alive in the moment where life is and love lives. I didn't even look at your chart sorry if I am breaking the rules but I trust this will inspire if not thanks for witnessing my journey! yea

Last edited:

mdinaz

Astrology aside, "giving up on love" means giving up on life and yourself. This is why we are here on earth to begin with. While you may have set up some challenges for yourself in this incarnation, as they say - you never give yourself more than you can handle. Giving up is not an option. If there is a big rock in the middle of the trail, find a way around it, over it, or under it. There is no mountain that can't be scaled or strip-mined into non-existence.

StillOne

Astrology aside, "giving up on love" means giving up on life and yourself. This is why we are here on earth to begin with. While you may have set up some challenges for yourself in this incarnation, as they say - you never give yourself more than you can handle. Giving up is not an option. If there is a big rock in the middle of the trail, find a way around it, over it, or under it. There is no mountain that can't be scaled or strip-mined into non-existence.

I certainly agree.

This happens to be an older horary thread that was bumped. However, it is fitting as my ex called yesterday to tell me that she is engaged. I knew the call was coming at some point but it still hurt quite a bit.

With that, I realized that I can't give up on love... ever. I have new resolve to work on things and feel I'm in a good position to try once again.

Thanks for your advice.