Dark Pisces

dranzer93

Banned
My name is Link, I am 20 years old in March

I am mega fragile, emotionally ultra vulnerable and atrociously hyper-sensitive to the point past pathetic.

I am allergic to life and reality because of how much of an Empath I am, I have an unhealthy auto-ability of being able to sensor and feel every single atom of negative emotion in the air, this causes me to become physically sick and prone to passing out.

Here are some of the interesting aspects of my Natal Charts signs:

Sun - Pisces - 8th House (Psychic)
Moon - Scorpio
Mercury - Pisces - 8th House (Psychic)
Mars - Cancer
Pluto - Scorpio
Dark Moon - Pisces - 8th House (Psychic)

I have way too many Water Signs in one chart, I also have a Grand Trine of Water for having each Water Sign - (Cancer, Scorpio Pisces), I even have all 3 water signs in my house positions.

I am too sensitive and I am a faulty creation, everything hurts. I sometimes also get tragically sad, suicidal and hurt for no reason.

Nobody is supposed to be created to feel pain by default, that is why I believe I am a corrupted design.

My chart is completely one sided and nothing but self-inflictive, I have a Suiciders chart.

Can I get any thoughts and interpretations on this?

Attachments

• Natal Chart Wheel.jpg
    Natal Chart Wheel.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

grkemmer

Hello,

First thing you'll need to do is to stop feeling sorry about yourself and learn to stay positive whatever the circumstances are. Second you'll need to learn tecniques called, grounding, centering and shileding. Third you'll have to work with crystals, you'll see how effectively they'll help you. Why not post your chart and let us note the important points. Nobody is faulty creation, and I don't even want to repeat the terms you use. If this is the energy you give out, that's the frequencies you'll attract. You have work to do, but I first want to see your chart.

dranzer93

Banned
Whatever I have doesn't believe in changing either, I refuse to get help because I am too proud. I would rather be me then me be you, most people are bacteria and have done nothing but rape my life, I will not learn to live along with them, because being the way I am allows me to see the truth, the scary truth of what people truly are.

serafin5

I agree with the above post Link and being a Pisces myself with a Scorpio rising with Neptune conjunct my Asc in my 1st house, I should know!!!

Since you were given such excellent advice before there isnt much to add other than please hang in there until you have learned some coping tools and can use this sensitivity to help others. You have been given a great gift but not to keep and not for yourself; to give away and for others will be a path toward fullfillment and ultimately peace.

Blessings to you always,
Serafin5

bittermoon

i also have an overload of water in my chart and can definitely relate to some of it. however, i am starting to see this as a great gift.

can you post a chart so we can get a better picture?

grkemmer

I think you have some misconceptions set, and some wrong thought patterns that do not allow you to live your highest potential helathily. Also some misconceptions about the nature of help. You'll have to work with yourself for help and the universe, and some professionals may guide you along the way. I am in no way asking you to become me, the healing I am talking about is about living your highest potential, in your own conditions without spite or cut backs. Some people are really parasitic, and can always leave them. Don't always be totally realiant on your own resources for askign for help especially from professionals will provide with you the necesseray distance and a let's say more experienced perspective. You do not have to live with anybody, and can take the necessery distance to stay in your own energy in whatever circumstance.

The thing with pisces is that lines are prone to get blurred, so you'll need to protect your own energy and stay clean.

gen6k

there is this Water Grand Trine next year with a brief grand cross.

i can tell who the person is kind of through their text kind of like precognitive types of feelings. well someone else posted something and i knew some information about who they were before looking at their chart. its more like things surrounding when they were born, and those sorts of things. this is actually the first year where i dont have ups and downs for a while.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ae.51578.30463.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ae.51578.30463.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 36

gen6k

after looking at your chart. i think you will be fine.

you need to eat, sleep, take a lot of vitamins, go out in the sun, rest, listen to music okay. maybe take some kind of antidepressant i recommend "stablon" instead of ssri. since it actually feels good instead of restrictive. also take vitamin d3 plz.

you have Saturn a kind of Austere, Tiring, Restrictive influence passing over your scorpio moon. it will pass after november 29. you should start feeling better by the end of december.

you will have a chiron trine moon healing energy in early january.

in your natal chart you have a Venus in 9th, Chiron in 12th and North Node in 4th Grand Trine energy.

This is a self-healing type of energy where once you explore aesthetic realms and so forth out of bounds it will start a cycle of perhaps memories, but it will also expand your life path and your life path direction with your love direction and your healing direction will come together.

you also have this unmade Grand Trine with Mercury, Mars and Pluto or Moon. its not a connected Grand Trine, but it is 3 Trines that almost form a grand trine from locations of your chart.

with this you should be able to communicate assertive and logical as well as empathetic energies in terms of friends, intense relationships and home or communications.

although your relationships and home life can also break down too many boundries and leave you feeling unjustified. you experience this as inter tension regarding the real human nature of things. this becomes an ascendant to others and emotional space/home t-square. you might feel that others are kind of cold towards you, and perhaps kind of pushing you around. but they also respect you as a mature authority in some sense.

you do have this Sun to Moon sesquiquadrate so you would always feel some kind of tension about your emotions and will.

you tend to go to excesses Mars square Jupiter in assertiveness and gratification as well as general actions.

the moon is opposite MC, your emotions lie not solely in the public eye of society, but it does bounce towards it. you rather concentrate your energies on communicative things instead of career and authority.
your moon is good at processing psychological type things and it learns how to deal with emotions through bouncing off a mirror from something reasonable.

you tend to become enchanted by love, and then your relationships break down and become weird when you take off the rose-colored glasses. but you can eventually learn how to become realistic and find the right person.

your chart ruler is pluto in the 4th. your neptune-uraunus conjunction in 5th lights up romance and creativity, and it is square venus so life in general tends to be some kind of enchanted or dissolved thing. it can bring nervous tension, or your expectations might always be somewhat different.

Last edited:

dranzer93

Banned
Would you mind giving me a reading on literally my planet signs and how they effect each other in pairs, like my sun and moon, my venus and mars, my sun moon and rising ect.

I am super obsessive, jealous, fragile, intense and extreme. I get hurt by anything, There seems to be nobody to match and be able to handle that about me.

Because the water seems to drown out and darken anything that is a confident/strong sign

For example, my rising being Leo would mean I would have a positive magnetic pull on others, but it's almost like my water signs drown and darken it and make it more like people look at me because I look so sad and dark, so instead of radiating positive confident energies, I am resonating dark eerie energies, due to high intuition and being highly empathic I feel too much around me and everything to me is just too sad.

I start to breakdown because of how much of an emotional sponge I am to emotions that are not even mine as well as my own emotions beating on me too and it becomes very physical as well as mental. I start to become sensitive to hearing and seeing at those times, I am also empathic towards even plants.

As much as you think I will be okay, I haven't been. I haven't been seen since the age of 16 until almost 20 now and I have been spending it in a dark room as a masochist. I have also had an extremely violent life growing up.

Thanks alot.

gen6k

well chiron is at 18 and your ascendant is at 23, so it also have some of the chiron 12th energy. it has some of the chironic modulation at the ascendant.

mars in cancer is basically emotionally tied square venus in aries is like an internal and external pull and pull in two directions it can make your relationships overly abrasive. this a 9 orb aspect though, and your mars is connected postively to mercury.

i would say that your Sun actually looks rather aesthetic with with a Venus sq Asc midpoint.

your strongest planet is saturn so that is why to others you reflect saturn.

gen6k

chart says birth year 2013?

this is a mundane chart for july where 3 water planets are going to connect neatly with his chart. it would be some kind of empathetic turning point.

did you like all the water in that chart?

dranzer93
decrease orbs to 7 and uncheck include all lines and extra points.

Last edited:

grkemmer

Hello,

One thing you'll have to learn is to protect your energy area and keep centered in your own energy. With so many signs in water, it may get into a very tumultous ardour and you may find what you know as yourself to be coming from outside. Please try to be more clean and clear about yor life for your own good. You have an important Libra placement, and I hink you are generally very romantic and artistic. Do you expres yourself creatively?

Don't brood over negativity and find a way to keep positive and keep it together in all circumstances for this is one of the lessons you need to learn. You need to learn to be beneficient and keep up positive in all circumstances, learn to protect yourself and side with everybody's right to protect themselves. One thing you need to learn is not to internalize the events that you go through but rather learn your lessons, and the key is to keep positive. I think expressing yourself creatively would do great for you.

With your moon position you experience things a bit harder then they really are and magnify things that do not actually hold that much ofg an importance. Your sun also makes thinga a bit hazy. Also I think you may find it important to work onyour relationship with your mother, for its in the fourth it may have positive or negative erffects regarding your relationships. You may be too into each other and get in one antoher's way
you may want to work your relationship in larger perspective for both of yours good.

You have pallqs conjunct saturn so learing your life lessons and maybe karmic ones in an original and genuine fashion is something that happens naturally in your life, and also saturn opp. ascendant these lessons may seem to come at odds with you and you may see them as opposing to you. Dealing with oppositions is about balance and may need to look at or cooperate with people who has gone through what you have or are going throught them.

You will find yourself mostly forging your own understanding of life, changing your perspective, and finding out your own understanding of life, your own way of expression and be yourself up front. One important thing that you'll have to do is to discern between what 's yours and what's coming from others, and make your own understanding into a positive holding one. I really think expressing yourself artistically would be to your best expression and you have an artistic chart. Do you express yourself artistically or see yourself as an artistic person?

Also, after reading your messages above. I think you'd do best by working with healing energies. Please look at the links I have sent you and ask if you have any questions either on the forum or by pm.

Last edited:

dranzer93

Banned
I am extremely artistic, I have been playing all kinds of instruments for about 8 years now, but nothing takes my mind off of anything man, it is as if my Scorpio placement is so strong that it is impossible to stop dwelling on things, and I have never understood why everyone else seems to be able to take their mind off of things with hobbies or expression and why it never worked for me, it is uncomfortable not to worry about things for me too, it is clearly not in my nature to be carefree.

And as you say, I may be sensitive over things that doesn't actually even matter but to me, they matter. Of course coming from this planet placement it is only in my nature for me to be like that, and it is also at a strength that seems unstoppable. it is 99.9% of the time where I am hurt and am in anguish for no reason. And as I say, no human should be feeling like that all the time.

It is no lie that I have severe mental illness and am emotionally unstable, but my chart only heightens it even more. I am also an Empath, and all my intuitive and psychic abilities in my chart also heighten my Empathetic ability which only makes it worse.

When ever I am outside I gain extreme anxiety and everything I look at is sad and depressing to me, no matter how happy it is. I feel unwanted emotions that are not even mine. I look at things and even if it is not something sad, I will feel Empathy of sadness over it, and that goes for everything I look at, it is even worse when I see somebody homeless or something. And as I say, I start becoming sensitive emotionally to the point where lights are too bright, sound is too loud, and I start to faint.

I would go and say that Pisces Sun, Scorpio Moon is the most emotionally self destructive placement you could have.

Just because the traits are the most unhealthy in general, being obsessive over someone I love and being hurt beyond anything because she has work. I can't even face life, she has to work because that is life but I cannot take it. things like the tiniest movements or sentences that didn't go 100% towards me out of love and praise hurts.

At the end of the day, whatever my house placements and aspects are, I still feel way too much for anybodies own good. It is healthy to be partially numb, you will survive and get on with life. But with me living in so much detail it is unhealthy.

I notice and see so much microscopic detail about everything that it is scary. It's like living life through an emotional microscope.

But why don't these things that hurt me matter? being sensitive only means you are in tune with what is really going on. And that is why I hate everything and all people. Because being the way I am is like a curse but it also gifted me the lens of truth, and I can see just how scary everything really is.

I am able to see the cold hard scary truth about life and the way people are. I am in tune with the truth and the truth is wrong. This is why I will not be able to last very long in this world, nor do I want to be apart of it. In about 20 years we will have tiny robots inside us cleaning out our bloodstreams, we are turning into robots and so is the stupid music these days when all I did was suffer and turn into a freak for music, real music that you have to be talented at.

You get the slight point. I think I am Kurt Cobain's Ascendant or something, but even he was able to face the lime light sometimes and show his face, where as I would resort to a mask.

Whatever is going on in my chart, I am still too fragile.

I wouldn't always look at my houses and aspects and conjuctions all the time because at the end of the day, my planet signs descriptions alone are what has been too real.

grkemmer

AI didnt actually say your perception didnt matter I said you might be magnifying or minimizing things out of scale as you minimize the importance of aspects and magnify fear and importance of what is called reality. Also another thing about birth chats is that thy are not your nature they are the potenial effects on you and it is up to you what you bring front an how you react to their effects on you Birth charts show us general account on natal effects but they alo point to lessons to be learned for a better expression or an understanding. One thing I'll suggest is taking this as your journey and not let one perception to become your understanding of life. Having an overview in the sense that being able to look at your situation from up front and a larger perspective is good. I may suggest drama classes or psyhodrama classes to have better handling of what oure experiening. Another thing is that our perception is shaped by what we are attuned to and no placement ii the worst or best. Ive seen pisces people who are very bright and happy outlooks and scropio moons who have ccontrol over their abilities to forge their own beautiful realities. I know you sholud be liking spontaneity but having a general and larger frame in mind. The problem witm too much pisces is that forms become too hazy and your percepion too. I Recommend taking up photography or sculpture to see how you percieve forms.

This is your mayan dreamspell signaure, please take a look
http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Pages/blue_res_hand.htm

I'll write more on psychological and perception related issues and also on reference points with a better keyboard later.

Last edited:

gen6k

well you have this kite pattern with the apex on the MC which would eventually lead to a good career.

becoming an artist would be a challenge because of venus square mars and venus square neptune/uranus. venus is also in detriment, but that doesnt take away much in this case.

venus square neptune/uranus can be highly imaginative, but you have to control the erratic and floaty energies to get down in to mastering the subject. venus square mars can make your composition impulsive as well as overbearing.

i think tchaikovsky has the aries venus. my favorite peice by him is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dbo5oPvM1Q

some people say that he is prone to chit-chart or mumble and hes a bit superficial.

the Obsessive qualities would be chiron/saturn/pluto t-square.
overtime this energy can turn more positive like a positive type obsession which turns more in to drive instead of being dominated by it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py5lf8Ckmbk

eventually you'll go through the life lesson where you really perceive and are able to perceive that "it is all mental".

in buddhism there is Nothingness as well. everything is nothing. nothing matters, and every moment is the same. not depending on simulacra timing or "value matrix", not depending on culture or religion.

its important to find that you have an inner voice that is not a stream of thought voice. it is a silent voice and a voice that is the real observer. meditation is about bringing that voice out. another way to find out is to recoil by trying to go after something with your artificial drives and it ends up backfiring when you thought it was everything.

im not good at meditation, but im okay at guiding realms of thought and looking at the outer boxes of thought or from shifting views and such.

gen6k

since the moons dispositor is pluto. the obsessive circumstances can be hard to change. untill the internal-rebuild saturn square pluto. the psychological cleansing pluto chiron.
after saturn goes over your moon you should be okay. next year after march should be a less obsessive year. two months before march maybe.