Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Cold Fusion

I credit the 12/12 Regulating-ruler of Capricorn, Venus, for an increasing sense of morality, especially regarding women, children, and the disabled.
Unfortunately, Saturn is a tough Native-ruler to regulate, was known as the "devourer of children", and promotes the "might makes right" and "the survival of the fittest" doctrines . But, at least the morality is in place, telling us right from wrong. Human sacrifice and outright slavery (not including "wage slavery") have come to be considered immoral as well.

I could really quote this in one of my threads.

conspiracy theorist

I'll give it a second in-depth read later but holy **** at that 25 second video of the channeled being. Word salad involving "technologically garbled jargon" and "alien wisdom" in a clunky *** posh sounding accent ( or is it "evolved") signifying absolutely nothing.

ynnest

Admittedly I wasn’t there for the beginning of it historically but all the ascended masters discourse has always felt off to me. Maybe because you can’t argue with a channel and good teachers are humble.

Thats the problem with the normative set up of the word ascended masters/channel and teacher from the ratic viewpoint since it almost automatically implies authority without questioning its roots and the foundation of where the teachings are rooted in.

There might be an official narrative that includes questioning but in practicality it gets shut down when someone is questioning the very core of the teaching, and the ones who does it gets excluded from the group and banished. This is why non ratic teachers from my perspective are balancing this ratic set up to balance the scales.

Y

ynnest

But what does “ratic” mean?

It refers to a ratoid/rathuman soul species who have real desires to harm and control other people and their thoughts and have created endless spiritual thought boxes that are highly restricted and incredible dense in frequency that spins in a backwards movement opposite to life and constricts the breath of life.

These are the true illuminati people. Ratic refers to these fake rat teachers and teachings and everything that these rats stands for.

Y

Gemini888

@passi Check your PM.

I hope you don't mind me responding to anything so late. I come here then go back to tend for my real life work then come back, but I'm not death :wink:

david starling

It refers to a ratoid/rathuman soul species who have real desires to harm and control other people and their thoughts and have created endless spiritual thought boxes that are highly restricted and incredible dense in frequency that spins in a backwards movement opposite to life and constricts the breath of life.

These are the true illuminati people. Ratic refers to these fake rat teachers and teachings and everything that these rats stands for.

Y

Myster Y, the mystery man!

david starling

Well, now I've done it. :pinched: I inadvertently got J.A. off and running on serial killers with Aquarian Suns, worldwide!
And here we thought all Sun Aquarians were angels, sent from heaven. So disillusioning! :smile:

Last edited:

ynnest

Are ratic beings similar to what are called reptilians?
Again I don’t know the new age or conspiratorial discourse using the same term that imagines we’re controlled by alien reptiles. I just like the word because of the way it describes how marketers and fear-based leaders segment our world through threat construction and use like you said dense frequencies to control others.

I believe the rats are using a reptilian disguise to hide their weak and pathetic selves. I dont think rats invoke respect enough in the population as they are one of the lowest creatures on the food chain and is not even close to a satisfying meal for the lower level apex predators out in nature.

Y

conspiracy theorist

Admittedly I wasn’t there for the beginning of it historically but all the ascended masters discourse has always felt off to me. Maybe because you can’t argue with a channel and good teachers are humble.

It falls flat. You could also add useless information to the list. For beings who imply of themselves the Promethean fire that aids in the progression of human civilization, they say nothing truly revelatory or revolutionary. The knowledge shared always reminds me of bloggers who make general predictions based on the planets, while laying the blame of the current transits to year and sometimes decades processes, whether growing or decaying.

But if a sucker is born every minute, why not help them to fulfill their soul's purpose?

david starling

Hmmm....maybe I should lie and say I received channelled messages from the ascended masters about tropical Ages--that might generate more interest and acceptance. But, wait! Maybe I DiD and they were so clandestine about it, I didn't realize it! :surprised: