911 was an inside job and so was...

*emma*

Banned
if 9/11 was an inside job....what was the profit? In killing your own people?
Who was the insider jobber? This larry guy? bush? Others?

Phoenix Venus

Thanks, ptv. I was actually thinking about a "USA in transit" thread so i am glad to see you have that one up :)

anyways,

you all might be wondering why i would mention the zimmerman trials....

read this:

it's a transcription of what glen beck had to say regarding oprah's blatant ulterior motives to use the zimmerman trials (and the story of emmett till) to promote her upcoming movie. of course, this is certainly not proof that it is an "inside job" but it will give you an understanding of how many, many people spin the media for their own purposes.

actually google the broadcast if you have time to listen to the whole show (it's like 3 hours long...) it really tugged at my "heartstrings" when i saw it... sure glen beck doesn't know everything and he gets constantly *blazed* by other media outlets but at least he's attempting to report on the truth.... (for instance, he actually DID talk about egypt and syria on the night everyone else was going all googoo - lala about obamas speech..)

I'll post some of it in my next post... just trying to decide what all to include to get the point across as it is really long...

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
btw...*emma*... ever hear of Haliburton?

No...but I tend to stay away from conspiracy theoriea...they invariably are wrong

Then they breed on each other to create non existent fantastical monsters LOL

There is no way on this good earth ever that I will believe a small bunch of evil people rule the world with some evil master plan....its ridiculous illogical and laughable...still, u are entitled to your opinions...there ARE covertevil actions by people in power all the time...there is no secret clan or plan or power IMO...

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

actually, nah... i'm not gonna post the quotes here. just go read it if you care.

The whole point I was attempting to make was to show that the media manipulates and twists stories in order to push a certain agenda.

This point is much more effective if we just look at the Benghazi scandal.

The mainstream media basically admitted that they were only covering what CIA allowed them to.

(this goes against everything we know of our rights to free press. it goes against the basic nature of free journalism.)

But of course, the media twisted that whole fiasco around too so most people didn't realize it.

I'll post some links in a bit.

Phoenix Venus

No...but I tend to stay away from conspiracy theoriea...they invariably are wrong
Then they breed on each other to create non existent fantastical monsters LOL

There is no way on this good earth ever that I will believe a small bunch of evil people rule the world with some evil master plan....its ridiculous illogical and laughable...still, u are entitled to your opinions...there ARE covertevil actions by people in power all the time...there is no secret clan or plan or power IMO...

Yes, people can be evil and do evil things. When those evil things are exposed, labelling it as a "conspiracy theory" without actually looking into it is what those evil people would like.

No one ever claimed that a small group of people run the world.

"Haliburton" does not equal "a small group of people run the world" (that would be a strawman and a red herring..)

And Oh man.... if you seriously think a few cannot have much power, just look up all the companies that TIME WARNER owns.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Emma, here's the thing about Haliburton:
(this is for educational purposes so the lengthy quote should stand)
Brief history of Haliburton:
1. Early 1990
s. Cheney, as Secretary of Defense, gives contracts to Halliburton to rebuild facilities in Kuwait that had been destroyed in the first Persian Gulf war.
2. Early 1990 to 1993
. Cheney, as Secretary of Defense, commissions Halliburton to do a classified (secret) study concerning replacing the U.S. military's logistics by work done by private companies. Halliburton says, yes, a company can do the work. In August 1992, with essentially no bidding, Halliburton is selected by the US Army Corps of Engineers to do all work needed to support the military for the next five years! Thereafter, Halliburton (or its subsidiary KBR) and its military logistics business escalated rapidly. In the ten years thereafter revenues totaled $2.5 billion.
3. 1995-2000
. Cheney is CEO of Halliburton. Under Cheney, Halliburton increases its offshore tax havens from 9 to 44, cutting its taxes from $302 million in 1998 to an $85 million refund in 1999. That's almost $400 million they took from taxpayers in one year.
4. During Cheney's tenure at Haliburton
, Halliburton did business with countries like Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Iraq, Libya, Iran, and Nigeria even though the US had imposed strict sanctions on them. They skirted sanctions, and they lobbied against sanctions. Some of this business was illegal, and Halliburton was fined for it.
5. Spring 2000
. Cheney heads Bush's Vice-Presidential Search committee --while continuing as CEO of Halliburton. He ends up picking himself as Vice President.
6. July 2000
. Cheney is asked whether Halliburton or its subsidaries were trying to do business with Iraq. He says no; he had a firm policy that they wouldn't do anything in Iraq, even if it was legal. This was a blatant lie: subsidiaries sold over $73 million in oil-production parts to Iraq.
7. 2000
. As CEO of Halliburton, Cheney clears $20 million in one year, after taxes.
8. July 2000
. Cheney's severance package from Halliburton (as CEO) is far and above what other company officers got when they left --some say it is as high as $62 million in stocks and stock options.
9. December 2001
. KBR (Halliburton subsidiary) is granted an open-ended contract for Army troops supply and Navy construction, wherever U.S. troops go, for the next 10 years (so far, Afghanistan, the Philippines, Yemen, Iraq). This unique contract has no ceiling on cost. KBR is reimbursed for every dollar spent plus a base fee of 1 percent, which guarantees profit. Plus, they can get a bonus as a percentage of company costs.
10. January 2003
. Bush sends a letter to Congress exercising his authority, as president, to waive section 9007, thus removing sanctions and allowing assistance to oil-rich Azerbaijan (see point 4). This administration invites the head of Azerbaijan to the White House, even though this person was the main reason for earlier sanctions against Azerbaijan. Reason? Azerbaijan has oil.
11. September 2003
. Cheney states that when he became Vice President, he severed all ties with Halliburton, as required by law. This was a lie. Government accounting offices said that the compensation he continues to receive is a conflict of interest.
12. Dec 2003
. Halliburton, without competitive bidding, is given a contract to restore the Iraqi oil sector. It is billed initially as a contract for putting out oil-well fires, something in which Halliburton has little expertise. It turns out that the contract is really for the full restoration of the oil business in Iraq. It is kept secret because of the "emergency conditions". It is one of the highest military logistics contracts in history.
13. June 2004
. Cheney has said all along that he had no contact with government officials who coordinated Halliburtons many contracts with the military. A March 2003 Pentagon email refutes this claim. It says that action on a no-bid Halliburton contract to rebuild Iraq's oil industry was "coordinated" with Cheney's office. This has to do with a no-bid contract given to Halliburton for rebuilding Iraq.
14. August 2004. The SEC (Security Exchange Comission) levies a fine of $7.5 million on Halliburton for illegal accounting changes in 1998, when Cheney was CEO of Halliburton. Some people think that politics may have shielded Cheney and others from being held more accountable.

Phoenix Venus

if 9/11 was an inside job....what was the profit? In killing your own people?

1. To go to war
2. As an excuse to "heighten security" aka strip away freedom
3. ............... (?)
4. oh yeah... not to mention the many documents that got destroyed... and the money that many made.... and probably tons of others reasons that aren't really worth getting into..

Last edited:

piercethevale

1. To go to war
3. ............... (?)
4. oh yeah... not to mention the many documents that got destroyed... and the money that many made.... and probably tons of others reasons that aren't really worth getting into..

I totally agree.:rightful:

piercethevale

Yes, people can be evil and do evil things. When those evil things are exposed, labelling it as a "conspiracy theory" without actually looking into it is what those evil people would like.

No one ever claimed that a small group of people run the world.

"Haliburton" does not equal "a small group of people run the world" (that would be a strawman and a red herring..)

And Oh man.... if you seriously think a few cannot have much power, just look up all the companies that TIME WARNER owns.
Yes, I don't think we are talking about a "small group'' here, either.

Here, in my present locale, there is a vast number of people into Satanic, or Luciferic, rites and obeyance.

Phoenix Venus

ahh yes...

some interesting symbolism surrounding 9/11...

now what in the world could this mean...??? :andy::tongue:

This was part of the 9/11 memorial that took place on ground zero:

illuminati-ritual-at-ground-zero-911_scruberthumbnail_0.jpg

This was placed under the WTC in 1998:

52_thumbzoom.jpg

eye see what you did, there....

interesting symbolism, indeed.

Top 5 worst 9/11 memorials:

vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/top-5-worst-911-memorials/

Last edited:

piercethevale

ahh yes...

52_thumbzoom.jpg

Wow...is that the right eye or the left eye they are portraying?

...and I guess by now everybody has seen the image of the Devil in the smoke and flames caught on camera billowing out of one of the towers on 9/11?

*emma*

Banned
Emma, here's the thing about Haliburton:
(this is for educational purposes so the lengthy quote should stand)

hell, that is one heebie jeebie lot to get through thanks!
I am under no illusion that powers that be, govts media, others LIE all the time, that much I KNOW...how much of it is ALL controlled is another matter, I just do not believe the world is controlled, becuse at the end of the day the controller sits on the pot to sh it like the rest of us, he is NOT God​

*emma*

Banned
1. To go to war
3. ............... (?)

you may be right on any count.....you maybe not...thing is when your signature advertisers a lunatic who thinks and posts the queen of england is a lizard...im afraid all your arguments are tainted, sorry about that

I sugest u check out david ickes chart, very disturbing....he is a fraud for usng some real facts to perpetuate myths.....do NOTget brainwashed, it is a crime

Still you hVe a right to your opinion...for me its NUTS if it comes from NUTS in other worda he is using peoples suspcicions to further his ridixulous agenda...you really shouldget out of that cult for your own sanity

Last edited:
This is Ancient history in that the Maine blowing up off the coast of Cuba Spainish-American war, the U.S. Ship hit in Cambodian waters for Viet Naum, Pearl Harbor of WWII, and the colonies play about the Boston Massacre for the war of 1776, were all incidents that were designed to compell the ignorant of the justification of war even if the parties promoted it designed such for their own agenda.

Like this(USA) was ever a Free country?!@$#%????:lol::surprised::alien::andy::tongue::surprised::lol::lol::unsure::pinched:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/100906_new_harbor.shtml

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread529259/pg1

http://tvnewslies.org/html/smoking_gun.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX8qffI6gR8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW5qiuLb8jY

http://ww4report.com/node/2413

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1156273/posts

This is really OLD STUFF, I mean didn't anyone figure out the USA govt has been corrupt since the beginning by studying true history?

I mean Snowden wouldn't be such a wake up if people remembered :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120660/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg8T1zKKrXM

but to truly know apply William F. Lilly's 3rd house matter, IS THE RUMOUR TRUE?:ninja:

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
ahh yes...

52_thumbzoom.jpg

What a load of bollix, get out of icke when u can LoooooL u will lead a hPpuer life instesd of a fear based one, no contest, icke is full of sh it...and he brings u down

Phoenix Venus

you may be right on any count.....you maybe not...thing is when your signature advertisers a lunatic who thinks and posts the queen of england is a lizard...im afraid all your arguments are tainted, sorry about that

I sugest u check out david ickes chart, very disturbing....he is a fraud for usng some real facts to perpetuate myths.....do NOTget brainwashed, it is a crime

Still you hVe a right to your opinion...for me its NUTS if it comes from NUTS in other worda he is using peoples suspcicions to further his ridixulous agenda...you really shouldget out of that cult for your own sanity

:sleeping::sleeping:

I already have a thread where i go into an extensive look into David Icke's chart.

I started out being GENUINELY UNDECIDED on the man but left that thread fully convinced that he is a spiritually driven man.

I also proved astrologically that he knows what he is talking about. (if not exaggerates a bit to get his point across)

So if you would like to go to that thread and discuss what in his chart shows that he is a lunatic, feel free:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66595

Until then, please argue against my points, not me personally. Thanks a bunchles!!! :love:

.......And now... back to your regular scheduled program..... :lol::smile::tongue:

BENGHAZI, BIATCHES, look it up..

Phoenix Venus

...sure, I take it that there are "crypts" on the east coast as well?
[which don't matter to me none, as I am on the right side of them dudes... got my "Travel freely through the hood, it's all good" pass card. ]

east coast, west coast, timbucktoo, don't matter, them crypt keepers are everywhere...

here it's moreso about the ms-13s though...

you know, the ones that like to throw up these kinda hand signs:

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com/uploads/images/amigo-o-enemigo/ms-13_mara.jpeg

but... they can stay over there "to the left" under their "umber-ellahs" and i will just "brush my shoulders off" because this side is weightless unlike the moon goons would want you to think :p