911 was an inside job and so was...

Phoenix Venus

911 was an inside job and so was...​

The Boston Marathon Bombings​

The 7/7 London Bombings (thanks for deleting my original post, i forgot to add this one :p)​

The Aurora Colorado Shootings​

Sandy Hook​

The Zimmerman trial.​

Our own people were killed by our own gov. for the drug cartel that they own and operate..​

Seal Team Six was killed by our own government to keep quiet about what really happened with Osama. And many americans cried out in joy over his death.​

[thread restored because it fits in with the style of many of the postings in the chat forum and hot topics Forum, so it is appropriate for those forums - Moderator]

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Here are some books that would be worth checking out in regards to this matter:

"The CIA's Control of Candy Jones" Donald Bain
"Operation Mind Control" Walter Bowen
"War on the Mind" Peter Watson
"Search For theManchurian Candidate" John Mars
"The Ultimate Evil" Maury Terry
"The Boston Stranglers" - Susan Kelly

There is no such thing as a serial killer profile. Serial Killers work with satanic cults that are in dealings with the CIA. This is covered up through the judicial system and media.

A breif look through History will tell you that media is nothing but lies... with the purpose of confusing you and keeping you locked into a state of enslavement.

[deleted comment directed at Moderator - Note: please contact any Moderator complaint directly by PM and not through posting to the Forum]

Look at the attacks by hitler perpetrated by his own gov. Look at Kim Jong Il.

Search for MK ULTRA. Our OWN GOVERNMENT admitted to running mind control and drug experiments on citizens. You think it stopped? No, they just got better technology to hide it.

Also, under John F Kennedy's presidency, proposals were made by the CIA and Gov to bomb our citizens and blame it on cuba. John F Kennedy denied this proposal. He died a few months later. Why do you think he died?

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix Venus

A man by the name of William Cooper spoke out about the government and it's corruption. He predicted 911 before it happened. A few months before, he told people in a radio broadcast that the gov. was planning to make an attack on America and blame it on al quieda. He even told listeners that HE WOULD DIE and it would be made out to look like a SUICIDE. He was killed shortly after 911.

Phoenix Venus

Here are some more observations on the butterflies who go under the rainbow.

Many people are under mind control and do not know that which they do. what i mean is that they are being put under hypnosis. Extremely evolved hypnoticsuggestion. "Handlers" mind control a victim through torture. When someone is tortured to their pain threshold, their mind splits into another personality to deal with the pain. Thus, under hypnosis, a person can do whatever the handlers tell them without their "cover" personality ever being aware of it. This is why the gov was so interested in MK ultra. It is for CIA operative work. It is torture and it is an excuse to control people, including us citizens who are not under direct hypnotic control.

The shutterflies operate under laws too. They cannot outright say a mistruth, only dance around it. They cannot do something nefarious without mentioning it in some form or fashion. So they operate in secrecy and in code. Everything has a double meaning with them. They put the truth in films and movies and pass it off as fiction.They always put warnings of their attacks into movies and tv. This is to destroy citizens distinction between reality and fiction; between the truth (Spiritual) and the illusion (material). It works through the subconsious and many are not aware of it.

Remember, shutterflies work through opposition and reversal.

They reverse everything. They put reality into fiction and fiction into reality. They speak through double meanings. They have more advanced technology than we could imagine. But they do not have truth and they do not have light so they will never win.

Free energy could be available. Nikola Tesla was on the road to developing it but he got cut down by his *opposition* - JP morgan and thomas edison.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

911 was an inside job and so was...

The Boston Marathon Bombings

The 7/7 London Bombings (thanks for deleting my original post, i forgot to add this one :p)

The Aurora Colorado Shootings

Sandy Hook

The Zimmerman trial.

Please note that the Zimmerman trial was intended to spark a race war. And to keep people distracted from researching into what is really going on.

Our own people were killed by our own gov. for the DRUG CARTEL THAT THEY OWN AND OPERATE.

Seal Team Six was killed by our own government to keep quiet about what really happened with Osama. And many americans cried out in joy over his death.
The "FANGERS" want you to think that *SOMETHING BIG* will happen so that you do not have the BALLS to do anything on your own. They want you to think that an outside source will come and save you ( IT WILL, BUT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE TO GO TOWARDS THE SOURCE FIRST.) But nothing will ever happen on their end except continued torture, pain, killing, confusion and delusion.
That is because there is no point in being scared of them. We are eternal creatures. So we either return to the light through love and self sacrifice, or stay stuck in this ILLUSION.

DO YOU ALL REALIZE THE LEVITY OF THIS MATTER?
i WILL die for this if it does not stop and i've already been warned that I have about a year to rescind my sacred offer.

So at least make it worth something and MAKE SURE ASTROLOGICAL AND SACRED TRUTH CONTINUES TO BE SPREAD TO SERIOUS INQUIRERS.

[thread restored because it fits in with the style of many of the postings in the chat forum and hot topics Forum, so it is appropriate for those forums - Moderator]
644279_654947314523180_1958533106_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix Venus

more on the Wonderlands.

They like to state the obvious to attempt to clear their name.

(and something about trimming the fat that i shall not get into atm)

rahu

Banned
hi phoenix venus
dont forget the gulf of tonkin resolution passed by congress in "1964? was a false flag. there was no attack on the us fleet by a north vietnamese gunboat. but this was used as a reason to start the vietnam war.years later ex secretay of defense mcnamara admitted thee had been no attack.
interestingly the late jim morrison's ( the doors) father was the admiral in comand of the us fleet when this charade occured.
lyric from "The End",door's song, "father,yes son, i want to kill you"

then there was the battleship maine which blew up in havana harbor and was used as an excuse to start the spanish american war.years later it was found the explosion was from the inside of the ship not the outside. the battleship was scuttled to give a reason to start the war.

then there was the sinking of lusitiania by the germans to bring the us into WWI. turns out the lusitiania was carrying munitions for the european war and as such by international law it was fair game to be sunk.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
in regard to your statement about serial killers.
the book,The Ulitimate Evil: The Truth about the Cult Murders:the Son of Sam and Beyond, is a real eye opener. it shows that berkowitz was not a lone killer but that there was a satanic cult that reaches to the highest levels of government and entertainment industries that were behind these murders.and the book made the point that the cult is still operating.

rahu

The Ram

I used to follow this stuff a lot and be really interested in it and I still am to a much slighter extent. But I gave up. The problem is that most ppl in general don't have the ability to think for themselves, so they'll automatically believe what they're told. Now here's the trick: ppl in fgeneral don't evaluate what's being said at all, it's how it's said that matters. So an idiot as long as he's good at projecting an image of authority can tell the country to jump off a bridge and they'll do it.

For example look at Piers Morgan and Alex Jones earlier in the year. If you go to any common messageboard that discussed it everyone thought Morgan won and that Jones sabotaged himself. Jones actually did bring up a LOT of good points, but because he did it in so eccentric (ie crazy) a way, while Morgan said basically nothing in a very calm and rational way Jones points went in one ear and out the other of the viewers. Most ppl simply aren't intelligent enough to weigh the facts and make a good decision, so they rely on opinions of others who they deem more intelligent. It's the person and how they carry themselves that matters, the words being said aren't even secondary, they're several rungs below that. The average person doesn't even understand what smart is, so it makes sense that they can only recognize and listen to a person who acts smart.

The higher ups who run this world (The bilderbergs, secret society's, uber rich family's, etc) they aren't stupid, they have the best educations, best upbringings money can buy. So they place ppl in positions of authority on the news, in politics, etc that are masters of smoke and mirrors. The substance is unimportant, because reflections and the smoke look the same to the average eye as does the substance. The ppl who know better are so few in number and generally have diffuclties fitting into regular society anyway so their opinions don't matter. Afterall they're just "kooks."

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/essence-of-ea/evolution

This is a link that explains ppl pretty well in an astrological context: the 4 evolutionary states.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Yes I was getting very carried away as I let my anger get the best of me. Thanks for the advice, The Ram. And thanks for understanding, rahu.

Now I will chill out. We can let it roll and get back to the discussion in a calm manner. :love:

The Ram

It actually wasn't advice or commentary on you. It was moreso just a rant on ppl who don't think for themselves and why I stopped trying to even argue this stuff. My only advice is if ppl don't listen don't let it get ya down, atleast ya tried.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Was "Levity" your intended word in your first post... I think that you may have transposed one for another.. but, then again, seeing as how the situation is so ridiculous at this point in time... being that it's been now almost 12 years since the WTC dog and pony show and the wonderful disappearing act at the Pentagon ..."The amazing vanishing CPA's and financial records"..pulled off by Donald Rumsfeld..and in just 24 hours after a request by the House to do so... Bravo, BRAVO! Mr. Rumsfeld.

The commandeering of...how many commercial airliners that are flown by or, odds are way in favor of having at least one former member of the military among the crew personnel.. by a couple of guys, if a couple, with box cutters and then flown almost expertly in rather steep turning dives to a 'Bulls Eye" finish and unexpected, and quite spectacular, fireworks display along with the almost choreographed curtsy of the glass and steel behemoth towers that ensued not to mention the additional surprise of building #7 burning down and doing a complete collapse due to a fire caused by flying embers that caught afire the paper supply stock in the supply closet of one of the buildings many business offices...or was it a couple of wastebaskets...? eh, I forget... but what a finish!

Gee, compared to that B-25 that hit the Empire State Building in the late 1940s and caused an entire floor of that building to pretty much get completly wiped out ...one can either say they just didn't know how to put on a show like they do nowadays.. .. or was I going to say, they just don't build 'em like the used to...?

...hmmm?
I forget...

...point being... people are still walking around as if nothing was wrong and judging by how many postings of comments daily on the internet praising the Bush regime for the fine effort they did and their exemplary demonstration of what real Patriotic men who truly love America and have genuine concern for their fellow countrymen. I have to seriously ask ...

When's the kool aid being served next and where?

...so, maybe you do mean levity...?

[and not to mention the response I have gotten from people here in Calif. as to the latest maps demonstrating that the entire Pacific Ocean is now irradiated... and the fact that a Volcano is now erupting in Japan and the latest press release on the clean-up containment effort at Fukushima being in such serious doubt as to having any iota of success ...as much as nothing more than a shrug of shoulders and then talking about going to Hawaii next week for vacation .... I mean... I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not the victim of one of those 'Punk'd stunts' and Ashton is going to walk out of my closet any moment. Either that or that I'm really dead and in some sort of purgatory as like what happened in the movie "Jacobs Ladder" with Tim Robbins ...great , freaky-deaky kind o flick, too... if you've never seen it... so do.]

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member

In regard to this, the natal chart of the world trade center already indicated the 911 event. You will be surprised from common businessman to the very top and famous, they do use astrology.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Terrorist:_WTC_(2001)

http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_wtc_e.htm

There are very little people can lie to astrologer as long as the astrologer got the accurate place, time and date of the event or person. Even a Horary will tell you everything. If you know how to read it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Was "Levity" your intended word in your first post... I think that you may have transposed one for another.. but, then again, seeing as how the situation is so ridiculous at this point in time... being that it's been now almost 12 years since the WTC dog and pony show and the wonderful disappearing act at the Pentagon ..."The amazing vanishing CPA's and financial records"..pulled off by Donald Rumsfeld..and in just 24 hours after a request by the House to do so... Bravo, BRAVO! Mr. Rumsfeld.

The commandeering of...how many commercial airliners that are flown by or, odds are way in favor of having at least one former member of the military among the crew personnel.. by a couple of guys, if a couple, with box cutters and then flown almost expertly in rather steep turning dives to a 'Bulls Eye" finish and unexpected, and quite spectacular, fireworks display along with the almost choreographed curtsy of the glass and steel behemoth towers that ensued not to mention the additional surprise of building #7 burning down and doing a complete collapse due to a fire caused by flying embers that caught afire the paper supply stock in the supply closet of one of the buildings many business offices...or was it a couple of wastebaskets...? eh, I forget... but what a finish!

Gee, compared to that B-25 that hit the Empire State Building in the late 1940s and caused an entire floor of that building to pretty much get completly wiped out ...one can either say they just didn't know how to put on a show like they do nowadays.. .. or was I going to say, they just don't build 'em like the used to...?

...hmmm?
I forget...

...point being... people are still walking around as if nothing was wrong and judging by how many postings of comments daily on the internet praising the Bush regime for the fine effort they did and their exemplary demonstration of what real Patriotic men who truly love America and have genuine concern for their fellow countrymen. I have to seriously ask ...

When's the kool aid being served next and where?

...so, maybe you do mean levity...?

[and not to mention the response I have gotten from people here in Calif. as to the latest maps demonstrating that the entire Pacific Ocean is now irradiated... and the fact that a Volcano is now erupting in Japan and the latest press release on the clean-up containment effort at Fukushima being in such serious doubt as to having any iota of success ...as much as nothing more than a shrug of shoulders and then talking about going to Hawaii next week for vacation .... I mean... I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not the victim of one of those 'Punk'd stunts' and Ashton is going to walk out of my closet any moment. Either that or that I'm really dead and in some sort of purgatory as like what happened in the movie "Jacobs Ladder" with Tim Robbins ...great , freaky-deaky kind o flick, too... if you've never seen it... so do.]

We don't know who planned 9/11 attacks.
But we do know who they wanted us to think they were.

We do know who they intended America to blame for the attacks.

apparently
AT LEAST 7 OF THE 911 HI-JACKERS ARE STILL ALIVE AND WELL
AND SPEAKING TO THE MEDIA :smile:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

piercethevale

We don't know who planned 9/11 attacks.
But we do know who they wanted us to think they were.

We do know who they intended America to blame for the attacks.

apparently
AT LEAST 7 OF THE 911 HI-JACKERS ARE STILL ALIVE AND WELL
AND SPEAKING TO THE MEDIA :smile:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

I'm pretty dang sure I know who planned the Pentagon attack... and it's probably just a coincidence that the attack on the WTC was planned for the same day, right?:whistling:

Attachments

• patriotism. T.R..jpg
    patriotism. T.R..jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 39

piercethevale

PV, I figure you didn't know that I have a thread titled: "Dubya - USA natal, composite, prog. comp. and 9/11 event chart comparison" in the "Mundane" sub forum.
I haven't done anything with it in some months... I got distracted by the onslaught of other events that were ''current" and thus more important to give my attention to. ... maybe I should do some more studying of the charts I've got posted there that I was comparing.

If you wish to pick up with anything I left off or add to, borrow, steal, kidnap, verify, rectify, nullify, or re-fry ...feel fryly to do so...

here's the link...
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50787

piercethevale

Having just reviewed what was posted in that thread...ugh...well, I had forgotten how that thread progressed and it ain't a pretty sight. No wonder I kind of walked away from it.

The first post I have on that link is about the only thing pertinent to the title of the thread... the rest of the thread was caught in a blaze, or something like that.