Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

aquarius7000

She really doesn't care. Do u?

When a person, a mother herself, going to visit children thrown in cages by her husband wears a jacket with that comment just to be able to attract the press' attention to that 'event' shows how inspirational she truly is. And boy did the jacket get her that aspired attention.

If for a min. let us say she did not wear the jacket with that aim in mind, rather just mindlessly, then that woman that supposedly "speaks 7 languages" should get herself some schooling in what the simple sentence on her jacket in English meant.

To me, regardless of all her poise otherwise, she seems to have worn her heart on her sleeve.
That said, I still would prefer her any day over the big guy (and his elder children at least) if I really did not have any other choice.

And the republicans bickered endlessly about Pres. Obama's remark-less tan suit. Always these double standards...

Last edited:

david starling

When a person, a mother herself, going to visit children thrown in cages by her husband wears a jacket with that comment just to be able to attract the press' attention to that 'event' shows how inspiration she truly is. And boy did the jacket get her that attention.

If for a min. let us say she did not wear the jacket with that aim in mind, rather just mindlessly, then that woman that supposedly "speaks 7 languages" should get herself some schooling in what the simple sentence on her jacket in English meant.
To me, regardless of all her poise otherwise, she seems to have worn her heart on her sleeve.
That said, I still would prefer her any day over the big guy (and his elder children at least) if I really did not have any other choice.

My impression is that she's more of an obedient wife, than a free agent. She stands by her man, no matter what, and supports him, no matter how he behaves.. She never complained about Stormy Daniels, or any of Trump's flings. Same as Hillary, concerning Bill and Monica, and whoever else he was with.

Trump was literally frowning, arms folded, when she spoke at the RNC and expressed condolences and showed empathy for those families that have lost loved ones to the pandemic. She defied him on at least that one occasion. And, who knows, she might be preventing him from being even worse than he already is.

Last edited:

david starling

Are you saying that she cared?

I'd really like to think so. But, she's not in a position to make it matter very much. I think she's a caring person at heart, married to a domineering, uncaring man.

I interpreted the jacket to mean that there was nothing she could do about separating those children from their parents. And, if there's nothing you can do about something, why stress about it?

Last edited:

blackbery

Obama administration had built the cages for immigrants.

The detention facilities, which some refer to as 'cages,' were built under the Barack Obama administration in 2014.

The migrant influx into the U.S. via the southern border was on the rise, and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) had built temporary shelters to detain immigrants who illegally entered the country. The McAllen detention center is one such shelter that was completed in the year 2014 under the Obama administration.

In 2014, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) had decided to use the processing center on Nogales, Arizona, and the McAllen facility in Texas to house the illegal immigrants. The Department of Justice (DOJ) was working with the Mexican authorities to stop unaccompanied children from crossing into the United States. A transcript of a now publicized official document confirms that in 2014, unaccompanied children were scanned after obtaining their biometrics and then included in the immigration system. These children were subject to removal and even possibly moved into other detention facilities during the deportation process.

The facilities built under the Obama administration are still being used under the Trump administration.

i WISH every country in the world could take in more immigrants in need of a safe & prosperous place to live but they can't. EVERY country in the world has limits for financial, safety & other reasons. To blame President Trump for the immigration crisis is ignorant, it's been going on for decades.

Barack’s ICE chief: Cages were Obama’s idea

When a person, a mother herself, going to visit children thrown in cages by her husband wears a jacket with that comment just to be able to attract the press' attention to that 'event' shows how inspirational she truly is. And boy did the jacket get her that aspired attention.

blackbery

Are the Trump haters still talking about the jacket?????:unsure::annoyed::andy:

Melania explained it herself, it was a message to the Fake News Media.

"It was for the the left-wing media who are criticising me. I want to show them I don't care. You could criticise whatever you want to say. But it will not stop me to do what I feel is right."

The fake news still attacking Melania because her husband is President.

They recently obtained a secret recording by her 'friend' in which Melania expressed her frustration at the fake news media criticizing her for the U.S. government policies on the immigration issue. This is how they treat her, can you imagine if they brought a secret recording of Michelle when she was FLOTUS & played it over & over again on their fake news outlets? The country would be in an uproar & rightly so. NO partner of the POTUS or their children should be attacked like this.

(CNN)First Lady Melania Trump was secretly recorded in the summer of 2018 expressing her frustration at being criticized for her husband's policy of separating families who illegally crossed the southern border.

Clown News Network no longer report any truth or news, just non-stop attacks on POTUS & FLOTUS. Disgusting but the 65 MILLION people who will vote President Trump in for another four years don't pay attention to any of the fake news anymore.

Ex-adviser releases secret Melania Trump audio recordings[ & played non-stop on CNN

Get well President Trump, you are not out of danger until a few more days, we are praying for your full recovery & for Melania too of course.:love::love::love:

I interpreted the jacket to mean that there was nothing she could do about separating those children from their parents. And, if there's nothing you can do about something, why stress about it?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

White House 'optimistic’ Trump will be discharged today :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhkoFki6kIM

"It was for the the left-wing media who are criticising me. I want to show them I don't care. You could criticise whatever you want to say. But it will not stop me to do what I feel is right."

They recently obtained a secret recording by her 'friend' in which Melania expressed her frustration at the fake news media criticizing her for the U.S. government policies on the immigration issue. This is how they treat her, can you imagine if they brought a secret recording of Michelle when she was FLOTUS & played it over & over again on their fake news outlets? The country would be in an uproar & rightly so. NO partner of the POTUS or their children should be attacked like this.

(CNN)First Lady Melania Trump was secretly recorded in the summer of 2018 expressing her frustration at being criticized for her husband's policy of separating families who illegally crossed the southern border.

Clown News Network no longer report any truth or news, just non-stop attacks on POTUS & FLOTUS. Disgusting but the 65 MILLION people who will vote President Trump in for another four years don't pay attention to any of the fake news anymore.

Ex-adviser releases secret Melania Trump audio recordings[ & played non-stop on CNN

Get well President Trump, you are not out of danger until a few more days, we are praying for your full recovery & for Melania too of course.:love::love::love:

aquarius7000

Obama administration had built the cages for immigrants.
Are Pres. Obama's haters still after him after 4 years of their beloved Donnie circus??

How come Donnie, that has spent max time and energy in aiming to repeal everything with Obama's name attached to it, did not mind the cages? :rolleyes:

david starling

That's just the point: For some reason, Melania went to see the situation for herself. It wasn't HER decision to separate the children, it was the PRESIDENT'S. But, she couldn't speak out against him directly, even though she thought he was doing a terrible thing.

It was an IRONIC message criticizing Trump for doing it, and it went right over his head while drawing much more media attention to the plight of the children than it would otherwise have gotten.

aquarius7000

I'd really like to think so. But, she's not in a position to make it matter very much. I think she's a caring person at heart, married to a domineering, uncaring man.

I know David you have said it before too on another thread, or perhaps threads even, that she is not in a position to go against her husband/ or influence him with her 'kindness'. I think differently there.

Would you think she might not be able to (or want to even) influence him given it might affect her 'financial situation'?
I am not too sure whether she merely stands by "her man" because she is merely an obedient wife (I have to chuckle there) or actually stands by the claims she can lay as a wife (now coupled with being the first lady even).

Have you ever come across: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/politics/melania-trump-prenuptial-agreement/index.html

david starling

I know David you have said it before too on another thread, or perhaps threads even, that she is not in a position to go against her husband/ or influence him with her 'kindness'. I think differently there.

Would you think she might not be able to (or want to even) influence him given it might affect her 'financial situation'?
I am not too sure whether she merely stands by "her man" because she is merely an obedient wife (I have to chuckle there) or actually stands by the claims she can lay as a wife (now coupled with being the first lady even).

Have you ever come across: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/politics/melania-trump-prenuptial-agreement/index.html

Hey, after having to endure his company for this many years, and pretend to respect him, she deserves any money she can get out of it!

She'll probably divorce him right after he loses the Election.

david starling

Thanks for the link. This book's premise makes perfect sense. Of COURSE Melania had to have her press secretary deny its veracity, but the denial rings hollow.

david starling

It's a hoax. Now Trump sends this message to Americans:

"DON'T BE AFRAID OF COVID"!!!

210,000 Covid-19 related deaths aren't enough for him. He's shooting for 500,000.

Last edited:

blackbery

Fake news again David. He never once claimed it's a hoax. Why not post the entire tweet?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You know, the death rate for covid is very, very low. It does kill people over 70, obese with underlying health problems like diabetes, heart & lung problems but for the average person, testing positive is not different than the flu.

FEAR is what's driving this pandemic & that's not a healthy emotion.
it's very contagious like President Trump pointed out BUT not deadly for 98% of the population. It's President Trump's age group, weight & gender that suffer & die the most. I'm glad to hear he's on the road to recovery but he will have to wait at least 3 more days before he can celebrate a full recovery.

Do you know how many people die of heart attacks every year in the U.S.?

About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.

One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular:sideways:

MANY MORE people have died from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, suicide, drug overdose. alcoholism than covid this year but the fake news media don't talk about that. All they do is instill fear, paranoia & fake news regarding covid.
They won't even admit it came from a lab in WUHAN, CHINA.

Andrew Cuomo calls it the 'European virus'.:andy:
New York Governor Cuomo calls coronavirus the ‘European virus’
Governor’s remark appeared to be a dig at Donald Trump who has insisted on calling the pandemic the ‘China virus’

Flu season in the US, which runs from October through May, claims tens of thousands of lives every year. Because the flu is not a reportable disease in most states, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not have an exact count of the number of people sickened each year.

Approximately 3.1 million children die from undernutrition each year (UNICEF, 2018a).
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

WHERE'S THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TALKING ABOUT THIS TRAGEDY?:unsure:

Is it because they don't give a s**t that brown, black & asian children are dying while they talk non-stop about how racist President Trump is? That's more important, right?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

It's a hoax. Now Trump sends this message to Americans:

"DON'T BE AFRAID OF COVID"!!!

210,000 Covid-19 related deaths aren't enough for him. He's shooting for 500,000.

Last edited:

blackbery

Another fake book based on lies but you Trump haters are sure making these fake authors a lot of money.:happy:

There's a sucker born every day.

Your money, spend it how you like. I'm saving my money for a vaca in Florida
.:cool::wink::happy:

Thanks for the link. This book's premise makes perfect sense. Of COURSE Melania had to have her press secretary deny its veracity, but the denial rings hollow.

blackbery

MASSIVE SUPPORT from Trump lovers all across the country.

Supporters Wait for President Trump to be Discharged Outside Walter Reed in Bethesda

A HUGE LANDSLIDE coming in Nov & the TRUMP TRAIN rolling to Victory.:happy::happy::happy:

I pray he recovers fully very quickly. We need him now more than ever. The Biden mobs burning & destroying & killing all weekend.:sick::sick::sick:

Kanye sent a lovely tweet.

ye
@kanyewest
·
Oct 3
There’s a crying need for civility across the board. We need to and will come together in the name of Jesus.

I’m praying for President Trump’s and Melania’s full recovery, just as I would for Joe and Jill Biden if they were stricken, as well as everyone else with COVID-19.

HE’S BACK! Trump fires off MASSIVE Tweetstorm :smile:

Visits supporters outside Walter Reed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1LkPzQuUtI

Last edited:

david starling

Fake news again David. He never once claimed it's a hoax. Why not post the entire tweet?:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You know, the death rate for covid is very, very low. It does kill people over 70, obese with underlying health problems like diabetes, heart & lung problems but for the average person, testing positive is not different than the flu.

FEAR is what's driving this pandemic & that's not a healthy emotion.
it's very contagious like President Trump pointed out BUT not deadly for 98% of the population. It's President Trump's age group, weight & gender that suffer & die the most. I'm glad to hear he's on the road to recovery but he will have to wait at least 3 more days before he can celebrate a full recovery.

Do you know how many people die of heart attacks every year in the U.S.?

About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.

One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular:sideways:

MANY MORE people have died from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, suicide, drug overdose. alcoholism than covid this year but the fake news media don't talk about that. All they do is instill fear, paranoia & fake news regarding covid.
They won't even admit it came from a lab in WUHAN, CHINA.

Andrew Cuomo calls it the 'European virus'.:andy:
New York Governor Cuomo calls coronavirus the ‘European virus’
Governor’s remark appeared to be a dig at Donald Trump who has insisted on calling the pandemic the ‘China virus’

Flu season in the US, which runs from October through May, claims tens of thousands of lives every year. Because the flu is not a reportable disease in most states, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not have an exact count of the number of people sickened each year.

Approximately 3.1 million children die from undernutrition each year (UNICEF, 2018a).
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

WHERE'S THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TALKING ABOUT THIS TRAGEDY?:unsure:

Is it because they don't give a s**t that brown, black & asian children are dying while they talk non-stop about how racist President Trump is? That's more important, right?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

I meant it's a HOAX that Trump and Melania tested positive for Covid-19 in the first place. I and many others suspected that from the start.

JUPITERASC

Donald Trump is OK! He Will Leave Walter Reed At 630PM :smile:

Anti Trump Leftists FURIOUS For Some Reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjKtYO6ANBI

MASSIVE SUPPORT from Trump lovers all across the country.

Supporters Wait for President Trump to be Discharged Outside Walter Reed in Bethesda

A HUGE LANDSLIDE coming in Nov & the TRUMP TRAIN rolling to Victory.:happy::happy::happy:

I pray he recovers fully very quickly. We need him now more than ever. The Biden mobs burning & destroying & killing all weekend.:sick::sick::sick:

Kanye sent a lovely tweet.

ye
@kanyewest
·
Oct 3
There’s a crying need for civility across the board. We need to and will come together in the name of Jesus.

I’m praying for President Trump’s and Melania’s full recovery, just as I would for Joe and Jill Biden if they were stricken, as well as everyone else with COVID-19.