In search of my d.planetz

brett23

HI:alien:,sorry for my bad english but im not wasp..
so..my theory from my dominant planet's is:
URANUS:master of the rising sun,in capricorn,in his house (the XI)
SATURN:master of the stellium,in aquarius,opp.to the moon
PLUTO:in scorpio,square to the ascendant..

in many sites he tells about a jupiter dominant,but is in virgo a very bad place for he..
what do you think about my dominant's?
for me is a very hell,but,with the help of people i can get out of it!
thank's!:smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_federico_85609_12853.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_federico_85609_12853.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 15

brett23

:crying:mars???why??
i had this result in a calculator..but..why?
mars is in sagittarius (a normal place..) and in house X..what kind of judgement it is??
ps:i use to confirm the dominant the aspects between the ascendant and the planet's who are in their home (ex:mars in aries),the master of the ascendant,and the master of the sun (if this is in a stellium..)
you?
thank's guy's but it is the most difficult element in a natal chart..
tnx

Chalk

Yes. Planets making a conjunction with an angle in the chart are called “angular” planets and these are said to have a powerful hold over the chart.

brett23

Yes. Planets making a conjunction with an angle in the chart are called “angular” planets and these are said to have a powerful hold over the chart.
we are in2 different school of thinking..
i cant consider a planet in exile (mer.in sag) a dom. planet because is too weak..
mars is considerated in X house and not in the same degrees of the medium coeli..
my pluto is square to the asc and it is in her house:scorpio..
what do you think?
ps:there is difference between a planet conjunct whit the asc and a pl. in 1 house..

Chalk

Yes, I agree that :mars: is in the 10th house but also :conjunct: to the MC by 6 degrees. :conjunct: comes first than :square: and :pluto: is the 9th house.

brett23

Yes, I agree that :mars: is in the 10th house but also :conjunct: to the MC by 6 degrees. :conjunct: comes first than :square: and :pluto: is the 9th house.
mm you are saying who pluto is weak in the 9 h?
im funny to know who my dominants are merc and mar because i am a very pacific person and not too smart..:sleeping: