Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

RosieOne

Dawning on me that there are several Pluto in Scorpio posters here who all have Natal Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn. And thus Pluto in the Sky is transitting making for an intense decade.

Last edited:

RosieOne

• Pluto into Scorpio in 1983.
  • Neptune into cardinal earth Capricorn from 1988 to 1995.
  • Uranus in Capricorn from 1988 to 1995.
  • Saturn in Capricorn in 1989 and 1990.
  • In 1993, Uranus and Neptune were exact at 18-19 degrees Capricorn.
If you were born between 1988-1995 you are part of the Pluto in Scorpio, Neptune in Capricorn, and Uranus in Capricorn Generation. If your were born in 1989 -1991, you have Saturn in there too.

Transitting Pluto is hitting your whole generation, squared Uranus in Aries. Clearly there are few jobs and the economy is not doing well.

People don't usually enjoy Pluto transits, except maybe the Pluto in Scorpio generation. Scorpio and Capricorn energy is VERY transformative. According to astrology you incarnated together to do your gig in these times.

tautomer

My uranus, neptune, and saturn are all in capricorn at 4, 12, and 13 respectively. Indeed pluto is beginning to transit all of them. To be honest I haven't felt much of its influence yet. That said, I am already massively ruled by pluto, so I manage this sort of energy well most of the time. It's also starting to oppose my mars. I think we will have to wait a little it longer to see how it does.

RosieOne

Pluto is at home in Scorpio and so your whole generation is at home with Pluto. And you are here to impact the world in a positive Taurus Way. This is because Pluto energy is so powerful that it shoots across our charts, or it should shoot. Read Jeff Green's Pluto books.

I am from the Pluto in Leo generation. We were/are here to bring about the Aquarian thang. People from my generation who got the Pluto energy stuck in Leo are the egotistical elder buffoons always grapping the spotlight these days. :)

RosieOne

The important thing to understand when going through these powerful Pluto transits is that you are not alone one bit. Your whole generation is going through them together.

The key therefore is within the Pluto in Scorpio generation itself. Anytime Pluto shows up in a Fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio. or Aquarius) it is a revolutionary generation. This is because Pluto means BOOM, and Fixed means STRUCTURES.

However, the Pluto in Scorpio generation is not going to revolutionize anything in the same way the Pluto in Leo generation did when we were young. The Pluto in Leo generation wore loud wild clothes, and did lots of street theater. The Pluto in Scorpio generation wear hoodies and meet in secret via modern technology. Leo energy is not subtle, Scorpio energy is very secret, subtle and behind the scenes, and then POW. Like an eagle, or a scorpian...

Last edited:

ros3lani

wow!
Hello again RosieOne

I read somewhere that its true that pluto in scorpio will bring transformation

I'm the one who include in pluto in scorp generation >_<

I hope our generation can make an awesome revolutionary :D

anyway, do you have a clue, where the pluto in scorp generation revolutioner will take?

gen6k

next year synodic period in november for uranus/pluto square

also neptune square uranus
uranus sextile neptune

or someting of that sort

amongst

tr pluto to saturn/neptune

for our generation

jupiter opposite uranus

water grand trine in july

good riddance to traditional capricornism through these transits
were going to be ready to take out government socios and change communications

Last edited:

RosieOne

Trying to figure out what the Pluto in Scorpio generation is up to is extremely difficult for the rest of us. Everything happens out of sight, in cyber reality - or maybe telepathy?

For instance, my husband and I experienced something spooky recently regarding Pluto in Scorpio college students. We sat in the middle of a campus, the main plaza, and pretty soon classes let out and the whole area swarmed with people. Hundreds and hundreds of college students all around us.

It was totally quiet. The whole mass of them were under headphones and punching buttons on their cell phones.

My husband and I so wished for a machine where we could hear what any given individual was listening to as they walked by us.

Pluto in Scorpio is mysterious and also surprising. Just think of any Scorpionic person you might know. Scorpios never show you the process. You think you know them but, suddenly, at a party, or work, they pull out a guitar, or whatever. And they play it and they are really expert. Who knew?

Obviously they have been practicing by themselves for months and didn't bother to let anyone know. Because of this secretness, Scorpios appear to be fabulous at everything they do, because if they are not really good, they won't perform.

On the dark side, the Pluto in Scorpio generation must deal with serious depression, inner depression - and also outer economic depression. Suicides and mass killings, bullying, oppression, slavish debt, corporate corruption, and the secret government(s) - and wars where citizens, even the soldiers, don't know what we are fighting for. Ask the average USAer:

"Why are we (USA) in Afghanistan? What are we fighting for exactly? What are our goals in that conflict? And how will we know when we have won?" They don't know.

Many Pluto in Scorpio folk got drugged very young - anti-depressed etc.

According to astrology, the revolution is a Taurus one - so being Green is important and how we value stuff and work is going to change. Even though the Pluto in Scorpio Generation was/is marketed to very very intensely - even though your generation got lots of programming to be consumers of corporate products - I don't think the brain-washing worked ultimately. I doubt that corporations will be able to manipulate Pluto in Scorpio folks. You are more global than previous generations. The Pluto in Sage kids coming up behind you are even more global yet. Thus buying those trendy jeans sewed by slaves in sweatshops is not going to sit well in the future.

Again, a great example of Pluto in Scorpio energy at work is the Rolling Jubilee, where people are buying up "debt" at very low prices and then simply forgiving the "debt". "A bail-out of the people by the people." they call it. Of course, the whole notion of buying and selling "debt" as if it is a commodity is crooked, anti-Taurus BS to begin with.

Also the slogan you see around, "I'll believe that corporations are people as soon as Texas executes one!" - a very Pluto in Scorpio sentiment.

What else? You tell me.

Last edited:

ros3lani

Hello RosieOne

Wow. Its quite overwhelming reading your post about the scorpio generation

I'm a bit afraid, as I come under that generation...

Can you tell me more about being Green?You mean, back to nature?go Green and sort of?

I'm sorry but I dont really understand about the rolling Jubilee, debt, and the slogan. >_<

RosieOne

The scary part is just that we are living in intense times. The Pluto in Scorpio Generation are coming to power at the peak of some bad times. Here are some other Pluto in Scorpio Generation descriptions:

1. Pluto in Scorpio Generation - 1983/4 to 1995

By Molly Hall, About.com Guide

http://astrology.about.com/od/pluto/a/Pluto-In-Scorpio-Generation.htm

2. Pluto in Scorpio: The “Lost” Generation ( pt 1 )
http://totefee.tumblr.com/post/14656169347/pluto-in-scorpio-the-lost-generation-pt-1

"Green" simply means being ecologically aware and practicing, in business and private, habits that help not hinder the environment.

The Rolling Jubillee, and the slogan I quoted, were just a couple of USA based examples of Scorpio in Pluto energy changing our economy - the way we earn and buy - bringing about Taurus style reform.

gen6k

heres some outer stelliums and a conjunction.

Neptune in Sagittarius
Uranus in Scorpio

Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter in Libra

Jupiter/Neptune/Uranus in Sagittarius

Saturn/Pluto in Scorpio

Uranus/Neptune/Saturn in Capricorn

Pluto in Scorpio

Neptune Uranus conjunction in Capricorn

Pluto in Scorpio

Saturn in Aquarius

Jupiter in Libra

Feb 1998

Neptune/Uranus/Jupiter in Aquarius

Saturn in Aries

Pluto in Sagittarius

1990 will reach their saturn return in 2020

1998 will reach their saturn return in 16 years 2028

RosieOne

i agree with your posts, but were also capricorns.
this is why these transits have to happen
in order for Pluto and Saturn to get pissed at each
other through a web of neptune and uranus
and uranus pluto cause we just use it to our advantage
instead of trying to strip the system all together

Thank you Gen6K for sharing so deeply your experience of your generation and these transits happening to you-all. It is fascinating stuff. This Pluto in Scorpio, Neptune/Uranus/Saturn in Craaapycorn generation is truly amazing. Smart, very smart. Snakes you say. I can see that. Eagles too.

instead of listening to what all these people are saying of how society is falling off by approving every instituitional movement they should be tapping in to the compassionate and revolutionary energies in order to start the wheel and finish off within another 10 year timeframe after them.

they shouldnt be adopting these politicians directions when we all know that they are not

And with no jobs or opportunities in sight. Need to think Taurus. What can happen without money?

Last edited:

RosieOne

ros3lani,

Uranus/Neptune conjunct - means psychic super powers.

Neptune is what inspires your generation and Uranus is where you impact and change the world, where your generation paradigm shifts us - in Capricorn, means you love to shift structures, the old way of governing, economic structures, currencies, and so forth.

Your generation is into truth and integrity, Capricorn is a stickler. Scorpio too. Bad Capricorns are like Scrooge. Bad Scorpios are evil. But generally Capricorn and Scorpio energy is very TRUTHY. You-all can tell a liar a mile away.

With Uranus and Neptune conjunct your generation has a built in ability to bridge between the Piscean Age and the Aquarian Age.

ros3lani

wow.

This is so many new information for me, RosieOne >_<

about the psychic super powers, well, I dont know, but I think its true.
at least, for me, I can 'read' people from their photos...
its weird...

you said that our generation will change the world, but somehow, there's some doubt that quite bothering me.

I dont really know what happening with this pluto generation outside Indonesia, but from my rough observation, in Indonesia, I cant really feel the pluto generation vibe/streght.

In my place, most of my friends is, well, lame. I dont think they think deep enough about the future. people younger than me tend to be 'alay', someone who is tend to be cry baby, dumb, exaggerate their love life, and use th15 lan6u4nge.

some of them are very superficial. gossiping all around. quite fanatic about a religion but their everyday life is yeah, you know..or maybe because pluto/scorp is about occult and sort of, so that religion can be a way to change the world?

I dont really think so, personally..

but, I hope this is just because i observe wrong people. or maybe because we're not fully grown up and ready to change the world...

However, many thanks for all of your information RosieOne! ;)

I'm still looking forward if I could be an astrologer. and how? >_<

ros3lani

Hello Again

So, recently I learn new thing

about sidereal/whole house astrology

and, its confusing

in the sidereal astrology, it notes that pluto in scorp is actually pluto in libra

and the capricorn stellium (born 89-90) is actually sag stellium

so, any insight about this?

RosieOne

Tropical astrology and Sidereal/Vedic astrology are completely different systems.

Read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_and_tropical_astrology

If you post your scope in this section of this forum you get Tropical astrology interpretations and if you post in the Vedic section, you can explore that system too.

Try it and see what works best for you. According to Tropical astrology you are an explorer. Please report back to me and tell me what you think. I am not attached to Tropical astrology, rather it is simply what I know and practice and teach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every generation has lots of lame people in it. Yet every generation brings new ideas, fashions, inventions, music, art and so forth to the planet.

But first, the word "generation", in English, means something different from how we use it in Tropical astrology. Usually your Mom is one generation away from you and your Grandma is two generations away. But in T. astrology generations are linked with Pluto and because Pluto's orbit is a flattened oval, sometimes generations last a long time and sometime we are alive with many other generations - like now. Both my parents and grandparents were part of the Pluto in Cancer genereation. I am Pluto in Leo and have Pluto in Libra children and a Pluto in Scorpio child. Yes, according to T. astrology I have children in two different generations.

Pluto in Cancer (1913-1938)

Pluto in Leo (1937-1958)

Pluto in Virgo (1957-1972)

Pluto in Libra (1971-1984)

Pluto in Scorpio (1983-1995)

So are there jobs and lots of opportunities for people in their twenties in Indonesia right now? Probably not, because we are experiencing a global economic depression.

So what is your generation going to do? That is the question. Being the Pluto in Scorpio generation, you are going to get around the system, and/or transform it.

These issues are pressuring up because Pluto, which rules Scorpio, is transiting your generation's Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn. While meantime, Saturn, ruler of Capricorn, is conjuncting your Natal Pluto in Scorpio. These are really challenging transits. Especially for those born in 1989-90 ish with N Saturn hit too. Which is the topic of this thread.

And, as gen6k, reminded us, Pluto is sextiled Saturn too. And we mustn't forget the background Cap. Pluto Square Aries Uranus!

During the late 60s, where many young people rose up in protest worldwide, particularly in the West, Pluto and Uranus were conjunct in Virgo. Enviironmental science was born at this time - how Virgo is that?

Now we are experiencing the waxing Square of Uranus and Pluto.

All these big global, beyond our control, pressures are impacting your whole generation's scopes/lives, very directly. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?

Well, since we are on the edge of the Age of Aquarius, doing anything Aquarius is bound to be going in the right direction. That is true for all generations alive right now.

But specifically, the Pluto in Scorpio generation will find solutions by activating the positive Taurus archetype. Taurus energy is rich, yet simple. Taurus energy knows the true value of things. A Taurus has a small set of very good kitchen knives that last his/her whole lifetime. Sustainability. Growing our own food. Finding treasures in the junk. Knowing what makes life really yummy which means not being part of the rat race.

I wanted to point out that uranus entered aquarius for a few months in 1995 and then returned to capricorn. i have uranus in aquarius, neptune in capricorn and pluto in scorpio. i wonder what those with uranus in aquarius will do. i hope what this generation does is a good thing. i agree to the fact anything aquarian seems like a good idea and another thing is we dont live under a true democracy since you cannot vote for anyone to run gouverment but rather a already selcted group. The irony is it still isnt run buy the people.

Last edited:
The important thing to understand when going through these powerful Pluto transits is that you are not alone one bit. Your whole generation is going through them together.

The key therefore is within the Pluto in Scorpio generation itself. Anytime Pluto shows up in a Fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio. or Aquarius) it is a revolutionary generation. This is because Pluto means BOOM, and Fixed means STRUCTURES.

However, the Pluto in Scorpio generation is not going to revolutionize anything in the same way the Pluto in Leo generation did when we were young. The Pluto in Leo generation wore loud wild clothes, and did lots of street theater. The Pluto in Scorpio generation wear hoodies and meet in secret via modern technology. Leo energy is not subtle, Scorpio energy is very secret, subtle and behind the scenes, and then POW. Like an eagle, or a scorpian...

Wow OP, thanks so much for your insight into our generation as well as the powerful Pluto transit coming up. I have all three, Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in Capricorn as well and am a member of the Pluto in Scorpio generation as well as having three other main planets in Scorpio (Sun, Mercury, and Venus) so I am right at home in all this transformative energy.

I'm 22 and have been going through a silent yet rapid and powerful internal transformation and learning of self for all of early 2013 (it is amazing me how much I've learned to know and love myself better, while also being at home in my own world for 4 months as of right now). I'm actually surprised the big Uranus Square Pluto dates haven't hit already. I guess the peak of my transformation has yet to come!

This is a powerful time for us all as this transit is happening 7 times within a short space of 3 years! Whereas Pluto in Leo's were much more open in their transformations, as mentioned, I sense that my generation is making its moves quietly at the moment and might even seem lazy and detached...and then BOOM...the revolution is revealed. Until then, no one (including some of ourselves) really knows what we're up to. :ninja:

Last edited:

RosieOne

Uranus square Pluto June 26 2012
Uranus square Pluto September 19 2012
Uranus square Pluto May 21 2013
Uranus square Pluto November 1 2013
Uranus Square Pluto November 2013 Geocentric
Uranus square Pluto April 21 2014
Uranus square Pluto December 15 2014
Uranus square Pluto March 17 2015

More than half the world's population is under 25.

The Arab Spring dawned at the beginning of these transits.

Here is the timeline for the Arab Spring: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Arab_Spring