Lets talk about Karma

JUPITERASC

law-of-karma.jpg

jalapenosgarfield.jpg

morgthm

Sometimes I feel like there's something depleted in the back of my head that means I cant sleep properly. Anyone know any nutritional tricks for replenishing this? Magnesium seems to help but my kidneys hurt sometimes and I know that it gets processed there. Maybe I just shouldn't live anywhere near old Christian women? Ashlesha karma :annoyed:

morgthm

Sometimes I feel like there's something depleted in the back of my head that means I cant sleep properly. Anyone know any nutritional tricks for replenishing this? Magnesium seems to help but my kidneys hurt sometimes and I know that it gets processed there. Maybe I just shouldn't live anywhere near old Christian women? Ashlesha karma
Heck did I just repost? Better delete the other one. Nice trick, Jup
Nice trick, Jup

morgthm

I guess if you can't see who to trust You'd better make sure you wear a good shell to be more sure of who is let in. I knew this as a child, was apparently of commendable hardness

morgthm

What wort of ideas would you have about yourself if you could see from outside of yourself the reason that you had memory loss when you were younger?

JUPITERASC

Chasing thoughts ~ Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche :smile:
http://quotes.justdharma.com/chasing-thoughts-dilgo-khyent…/
When you run after your thoughts, you are like a dog chasing a stick:
every time a stick is thrown, you run after it.
Instead, be like a lion
who, rather than chasing after the stick
turns to face the thrower.
One only throws a stick at a lion once.
– Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
from the book "The Hundred Verses of Advice:
Tibetan Buddhist Teachings on What Matters Most"
ISBN: 978-1590303412

translated by Padmakara Translation Group

58443792_2291127097872439_3160357504718733312_n.jpg

morgthm

Certainly, this Is no website for kids.
I think vishuddha been clear to more people that sound can be sent through air

SunConjunctUranus

I like think it's just for ashlesha but it's the kind of thing we get attacked for socially(that and our sweet vibes) so be careful of you figure it out 😁

Morgan,

No, seriously. Please, need some of your guidiance on this, how to practice telepathy?

For example, if we knew someone AND that someone knew us but he/she might forget about us. Is it REALLY possible?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Sun Conjunct Uranus,
It sounds that you need to go to Hogwarts, LOL
Below is a list of Psychic Schools around the world where i never was a pupil, except one, being The College of Psychic Studies, good luck with your journey, be aware many lessons are expensive, and they don't supply your wand, ha ha!
https://www.psychic-junkie.com/psychic-schools.html