Does he still like me?

the_virgo

Hello all!

I met someone on dating site we both like each other so much but he doesn't have much time to talk bcz of his work and its make me so sad.

I asked him many times that if we can't go ahead then plz let me know but every time he told me that I'm serious about you but I just don't have enough time plz give a chance and some more time.

But now he doesn't reply or talk to me,

Does he still like me? Or he found someone else or looking for someone else?

Thank you!

screen capture

Last edited:

kai

Oh, the silent treatment huh!? What is up with these men noways acting like little pu**ies with communication issues.
Regarding your chart:
You are Saturn, he is Sun. You are also venus in 1st as a co-ruler/sig, which I think venus is exalted in Aquarius (the rulership of Saturn).

Sun I think is in 'face' in Cappy, which I don't know what it means, I believe it is sort of like lukewarm liking towards you? He is also in his 5th house of sex, fun, joy, yet in you 11th house of hopes and wishes, which you already expressed that you hoped to become more! So maybe he sees you now as someone to enjoy his time with and he backed off seeing the pressure on your end, which didn't correlate with his plans?

I wonder if the experts can confirm whether moon here translates light from Sat to sun or will moon become combust once it reaches closer to Sun? Mercury rx is about to conjunct sun in 2 units approx, and mercury rx is supposed to be weak in its condition, so I wonder if this will indicate a contact with him, which might not go well? Im sorry but this is the best that I could do. Please wait for other peoples responses and take mine with a grain of salt :) Do yourself a favor, though, don't chase him please, it never leads to anything good trust me. Makes men push farther away the more you do it. let him come to you, but if you see him ghosting you like that it's just total disrespect and a type of emotional abuse; therefore, I would move on with my life. I have that experience and it took me now almost 2 months to get over the silence although I did not chase him nor contact him whatsoever...he disappeared and so did I...silently! At least that way I kept my dignity and showed him that he is not communicating with him is not here or there for me, although I must say that i really like him and definitely would have loved to hear from him, but sometimes pretending like you don't give a **** is better even though it's just a facade. Always act with people the way they treat you.

Last edited:

the_virgo

Oh, the silent treatment huh!? What is up with these men noways acting like little pu**ies with communication issues.
Regarding your chart:
You are Saturn, he is Sun. You are also venus in 1st as a co-ruler/sig, which I think venus is exalted in Aquarius (the rulership of Saturn).

Sun I think is in 'face' in Cappy, which I don't know what it means, I believe it is sort of like lukewarm liking towards you? He is also in his 5th house of sex, fun, joy, yet in you 11th house of hopes and wishes, which you already expressed that you hoped to become more! So maybe he sees you now as someone to enjoy his time with and he backed off seeing the pressure on your end, which didn't correlate with his plans?

I wonder if the experts can confirm whether moon here translates light from Sat to sun or will moon become combust once it reaches closer to Sun? Mercury rx is about to conjunct sun in 2 units approx, and mercury rx is supposed to be weak in its condition, so I wonder if this will indicate a contact with him, which might not go well? Im sorry but this is the best that I could do. Please wait for other peoples responses and take mine with a grain of salt :) Do yourself a favor, though, don't chase him please, it never leads to anything good trust me. Makes men push farther away the more you do it. let him come to you, but if you see him ghosting you like that it's just total disrespect and a type of emotional abuse; therefore, I would move on with my life. I have that experience and it took me now almost 2 months to get over the silence although I did not chase him nor contact him whatsoever...he disappeared and so did I...silently! At least that way I kept my dignity and showed him that he is not communicating with him is not here or there for me, although I must say that i really like him and definitely would have loved to hear from him, but sometimes pretending like you don't give a **** is better even though it's just a facade. Always act with people the way they treat you.

First of all thank you so much for your time!

He is looking for wife and I'm looking for husband and we have alot of in common that's why we liked each other so much.

Yes I have to decided he come to me now, otherwise I want to move on !

He said he didn't have much time,but every time I see him online but does not message me I think he moved on!

Spicadilly

I think he may be dating someone in the background, in secret if you like: antiscia Moon ruling his 12th house cj his Sun in 5th.

Last edited:

kai

Good that you don't plan on chasing him.
I had met a man who was desperate to marry due to his age (50) yet he put no effort into dating as he claimed himself, which contradicted his desire to get married in the first place because a wife does't just fall on your lap from the heavens and automatically marry you. You need to look at their action first instead of making excuses based on his desire to marry as he claims. I think someone really wanting to marry would not go silent on you and would not claim he is busy. I've been through similar situations, so I learned to take thins as they are and not make excuses for myself to make me feel better. I'd say do not contact him for a month and see what he does...just look at his actions. Does he contact you himself? If so, is it because he wants to see you or is it because he is wondering if you have moved on and there's stuff going on with you that he isn't aware of and wants to know to see if he lost YOUR interest in him for which you seem indifferent to the fact that he has gone MIA? I know it is hard trust me, but do't bother if someone isn't bothering with you. I also learned not too take what a man says too seriously meaning that they can change their minds a lot.

Time Lord

You could be successful, if you work hard for it.

Jupiter rules your luck (11), and Moon and Saturn your body (1,1). We have no aspect to Leo-- your Sun,

thus, success won't be easy.

But it could come.

Time Lord

Abby83

If any man says he wants to marry upfront and then says he's busy working, that's an alarm bell.

If any man says he's busy working, that's an alarm bell. In other words you are second best straight from the beginning.

You met him on dating website so of course he is interacting with other women.

And if he doesn't reply to your texts that is very disrespectful. Don't need astrology for that.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

What would Mercury rx indicate that you mentioned? communication going downhill with this couple or is it something to do with the potential secret affair he might have that was mentioned? Thanks.

It makes so much sense when Tik says it, I don't know if I can explain it as well. Most commonly Mercury has represented a third person in love horaries, and the fact it's retrograde seems to reinforce the fact there's someone else in the picture. He's blinded by the other person because Sun is so close to Mercury (or Mercury is by the Sun?)

Abby83

It makes so much sense when Tik says it, I don't know if I can explain it as well. Most commonly Mercury has represented a third person in love horaries, and the fact it's retrograde seems to reinforce the fact there's someone else in the picture. He's blinded by the other person because Sun is so close to Mercury (or Mercury is by the Sun?)

Or maybe mercury is a female friend returning?

kai

OK thanks. I thought the 3rd person would be a planet in quested's 7th house, but i guess not necessarily.

the_virgo

UPDATE!
He started to contact me a week ago seems he still interesting in me but I'm not interesting anymore I moved on maybe my feelings for someone else now!

kai

UPDATE!
He started to contact me a week ago seems he still interesting in me but I'm not interesting anymore I moved on maybe my feelings for someone else now!

Yup! That's how it goes. I wrote about my situation above and now that I don't care and moved on he texted me. I am glad you have moved on. Either a guy is interested in me and invests his time in me or else no wishy washyiness. Don't even respond to him he isn't worth the time or effort.