Fnd my Lost gold jewellery

madhusmita

I lost my gold jewellery 5 days back on 11.12.2013 while shifting to a new house. My husband does remember packing it but does not remember keeping it safely anywhere. It is missing now. I searched in all the bags and suitcases in all probable places but could not find it. I doubt someone of the workers who helped in shifting has taken it away. But just cannot think how to get it back. Please help.

Lillytoday

Re: How do I find my Lost gold jewellery

Hi there,

i read your question and did cast a chart for the time when i understood it. The data is 16.12 11.58 am Bochum Germany

The chart says, that the jewelry is far off.... how come...?
The is actually considerable evidence that it has been stolen...
(mercury in detriment combust on MC!)

Your suspicion, the workers (jupiter L1 on 6th cusp) could very well be true ...
POF (the treasure) in 6th house and Leo/gold..
There was an aspect of the moon with venus in taurus....

please supply feedback...

best regards, T. all the way from Germany

Attachments

• astro_2at_12_goldschmuck_umzug_hr.39663.8605.jpg
    astro_2at_12_goldschmuck_umzug_hr.39663.8605.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 51

madhusmita

Hi there,

i read your question and did cast a chart for the time when i understood it. The data is 16.12 11.58 am Bochum Germany

The chart says, that the jewelry is far off.... how come...?
The is actually considerable evidence that it has been stolen...
(mercury in detriment combust on MC!)

Your suspicion, the workers (jupiter L1 on 6th cusp) could very well be true ...
POF (the treasure) in 6th house and Leo/gold..
There was an aspect of the moon with venus in taurus....

please supply feedback...

best regards, T. all the way from Germany
Hi,

Thank you for replying. But the incident has taken place in Mumbai, India on 11.12.2013, between 6.00pm and 7.30pm.

Lillytoday

Dear friend,

i imagined that you live pretty far away... the chart nevertheless is valid:biggrin: the case is judged from the moment the astrologer understands the question - this is called horary astrology and it works!:biggrin:

best regards, T. Europe

fensi88

Acording to the chart that Lillytoday cast jewellery is represent with Ve in Cap in 12 house and POF in Leo in 6 house. As we have applyinga spect between Moon and POF that is usre sign it will be found!
It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant. It can be at places of prayer and meditation or in the garage.

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour: blue, white

With POF in Leo it can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places. . Look inside something: in a box, pocket (left), envelope, bag, drawer or cabinet suitcase or underneath something. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet (left). Often out of sight.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour: red, yellow, orange

Lillytoday

Hi Goca,

what you think about the question of theft...?

very much apprichiate your work - on several forums...:biggrin:

greets, T.

fensi88

Mercury, theft, does not have separate aspect with Venus, so jewellery is not with theft.

madhusmita

Mercury, theft, does not have separate aspect with Venus, so jewellery is not with theft.
Hi All,

Thank you so much for your insights. Glad to inform that I finally found my jewellery. As Fensi had adviced it was in a yelow closet, in a bag of old clothes. But thank you so much fo the advice.

Madhu