Saw someone today.

Scorpio80

Banned
I saw this guy today that I crushed on some time ago.
Then I did not see him for quiet a while. I feel he does not like me anymore because I got drunk at a party and I feel he thinks I am not the girl he thought I was:eek: . What did he think of me when he saw me today?
I am Jupiter in Capricorn in the 11th.
He is Mercury rx Libra.
What does it mean he is retrograde Mercury...thinking about something else from the past, changed his mind about me?
Mercury and Jupiter are applying square.
Saturn is in the 7th...not fit to judge?
I am guessing he is indifferent!

aquarius7000

Hi Scorpio,

Your question, "What did he think of me when he saw me today?" is sort of strange, or perhaps a bit broad for Horary, IMO.

Anyway, let's quickly have a look at the chart.

You are Jupiter, in Fall, in Cap.

Since this is somebody you had a crush on, we will give him the 5th house, so he is signified by the via-combusta & peregrine Moon (which would show hopelessness, at least that nothing positive will come out of that meeting).

Moon and Jup don't connect, so maybe he really is "indifferent" as you say. Moon is in a separating conjunction to rx-Mer (rx would signify past or fading memories, esp as Moon & Mer move apart from each other), and Mer (natural ruler of thoughts) applies to Jup (you), but in a square (so memories/thoughts might not be good, as you presumed).:eek:

Best,
:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

Scorpio80

Banned
I thought the fifth was for lovers and sex?
Anyway...how wierd that he told my friend that he wanted to see me again:p .
Geminis are confusing!

but in a square (so memories/thoughts might not be good, as you presumed).

You are right...everytime I think of my past behavior at that party I cringe!!!
I hate myself for that. He probably thinks I am a complete idiot!

fairylight

Banned
Making a fool of myself is an inherent gift, do I care? Nope....why should I when everyone else is soo busy hoping you won't notice what they are up to..:p