Will there be relationship?

HeartTree

We met 6 months ago and become closer about two months ago. Will we end up to be together. There is conjunct between significators. Apparently Venus in the 7th is other lady? Lot of oppositions. Is there a thing like TOL with oppositions as Moon’s last aspects are oppositio to Merc (him) and opposition to Jup (him). Is this sign it’s happening but I will not like it?

122nqzb.jpg

Last edited:

HeartTree

I’m confused you are dating a man who has “another lady”?

No I’m not dating him. Question is will we start to date and have relationships in the future. There is Venus in the 7th house, so that is a sign of presence on another woman?

ElenaJ

Note, Venus is also his co-ruler. Mercury and Jupiter coming to conjunction are a good sign. Moon approaching good aspect with your co-ruler Neptune. Venus and sun conjunct in the 7th trine the ascendent which is you. They are also approaching good aspect with Saturn, ruler of the 11th of hopes and desires. It looks like you will. You ask if there will be a relationship, and the reply would be yes. You didn't ask how it might end, so the final aspects of the moon are not relevant here. The chart won't answer this second question.

Chrysalis

Neptune in your 1st = not good
Merc/jupiter by antiscia in the 12th/hidden away = not good
Moons next aspect to neptune = not good
And then sq mars L1/L7 dispositor = not good

Also take a mental note of this opposition with mercury in 10 time units, this is all L3/communication related.

As in a relationship of what you truly want with this guy, im not seeing it.

ElenaJ

Neptune in this case is co-ruler of the ascendent, so I'm not considering it a malefic. Let us know how it works out!

greybeard

I see a bowl with a Sun-Moon opposition...Venus combust and in detriment, and Uranus involved in the delimiting rim opposition.

tikana

conjunction in 8th house dont like it

he broke up with someone recently mercc/mars square ---- merc still longs for mars

let him go

moon does not TOL because moon squares mars ..

T

Last edited:

HeartTree

conjunction in 8th house dont like it

he broke up with someone recently mercc/mars square ---- merc still longs for mars

let him go

moon does not TOL because moon squares mars ..

T

Okay update.. he has been dating another girl FOR years. He was hiding this small detail from me. Definitely nothing will come from it. Obviously he haven’t broke up nor it seems he will.