Planets and Genital/breast size??

venuschild

Banned
Now I'm not a fan of the sexual deviant industry, yet find it perfectly healthy and not a sin if a married couple wish to film their lovemaking and each other for their eyes only!

But what man out there except maybe this one would not like to be bigger in the Scorpio region?

John-Holmes-2.png

I001266.WMnvT3E.bZbwiRh9IIP67w.c2atw.250.jpg

John Holmes Legendary phallic size:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001360/bio

Venus is most likely John's 8th house lord.

NOTE the cjt of Venus to Jupiter, this is holding true as Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system. Just like the girl I'm meeting up with has Jupiter cjt the Moon in Pisces, 4th house...and she confides when she was heavier she was a E Cup in the bosom region.

Also Note that the 8th is most likely as Venus ruled in John's chart, and Venus is Not in a good way ruling the 8th, that may explain the sexual deviation from any type of normalcy as **** is not exactly seen as normal by most societies.

[deleted overly sexual picture against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

LyP

LOL
omg.
well...i heard that moon conj. lilith give super small breasts.
this is true for me...
i don't know but,

i have this aspect and basically i don't have boobs '-'

Zarathu

Account Closed
LOL
omg.
this is true for me...
i don't know but,

Which Lilith are you talking about? Dark moon, Asteroid, or spot on the orbit of the moon?

venuschild

Banned
LyP

LOL
omg.
this is true for me...
i don't know but,

LyP. I know many women are sensitive about this but I must tell you I have a Capricorn Friend who has a gal with breasts like fried eggs, he likes it that way. Not every man wants a woman with gallon jugs. Just like I'm almost 6 foot 6 inches tall and some women have been afraid of my size, like my little petite sister when I hadn't seen her in a decade was fearful of me as mother confided only because I'm so big, body wise; she was afraid of big men despite growing up with her brother who got larger when he left home due to bodybuilding. So I hope you are not too sensitive about that trait that God gave you.

Then again racially, it's a fact that on the average Ebony men are much longer in the phallic region than most Caucasian males when flaccid yet they Do Not swell more enormously due to the ratio of size when stimulated; this data is from a sexuality class I had in the university system.

What bothers me on this thread is some of the astrologers here are quite sensitive about this Scorpio/8th house subject, it being the house and sign of secrets. Yet, in Christendom, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, other major world 9th house inspired religions pre-marital or extra-marital sexual unions whether Coitus or Oral are tabbo, forbidden, not morally correct. Yet many of these so called shy about this subject can appear very prudish/Virgo like, or 9th house/Sagittarius moral types yet they will engage and support whoring, And if one reads Christian Astrology by Lilly he uses the word Whore within his texts. This has been exhibited in these threads and others:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56123&highlight=Farr

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78916&highlight=Tikana

The names of posters I'm not singling out individually, it was only easier to find the thread, but they are members of the collective who engages in the dialogue. A few months ago on another forum, I noticed a horary artists was boldly asking about and Adulterous affair he was into at the moment where he received shame from fellow members.

I HAVE NOTICED THE BEST OF ASTROLOGERS GET A LTTLE BENT OUT OF SHAPE WHEN MERCURY IS Rx, SO PLEASE, as MAX HEINDEL said 'Rule your stars and do not let your stars rule you..' in other words if you are aware of what Mercury Rx means shouldn't we all rise up out of that trap and diligently think about what others are saying rather than jumping to the wrong conclusions?

And in regarding a great 17th century astrologer most noted for putting Electional formulae's in English from Latin Texts, William Ramesey, who defended astrology from pro-Biblical verses within his first third of his manuscript, yet he too lost sight as he deviates from the Christian precepts on sexual morality; if you have studied that document and scripture you recognize his slight offence.

Back to Genital and cancer /breast development;

This is said to be the horoscope of Karla James, who just happens to have one of the three top romantic/physical compatibility astrology factors within her map that triggers my chart; a dear relationship astrologer and I have had the conversation that the aspect can not be ignored when two people notice each other despite moral rectitude nor their marriage vows, they will be drawn like David and Bathsheba, yet they do not have to yield:

2liybgk.jpg

Karla has Moon cjt the asc, Moon representing the bosom, and the first house is the physical body. She has Sagittarius on the 4th(Breasts) with Jupiter at 29 degrees Taurus being sextiled by her Sun in Cancer in the 11th(so many men, so little time:crying:), in other words loyalty and faithfulness with that Jupiter lord of relationships progressed into Gemini, Jupiter's detriment, does not make her a great candidate for marriage despite her appeal.

I'm not visually posting her appealing photo out of respect for those who may have prudish mores yet they engage in scandalous posts elsewhere, yet this is the lady in question!

http://thecampofthesaints.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/karla-james-009.jpg

The Ram Said:

Breasts:

-Cancer moons or Cancer influence in general. These girls generally have quite large and beautiful breasts, a few of my exes had Cancer moons. A Cancer influence in general as well tends to give large breasts, but it can be hit or miss, I notice since Cancer rules the breasts it can give very large ones or basically nonexistant ones. But a Cancer moon is more consistent for large breasts.

-Jupiter in aspect to the moon. This tends to give very large, well shaped breasts. Some of my exes have had this and yeah they had nice pairs. A famous example would be Keeley Hazell (google her) has her Moon conjunct Jupiter in Pisces.

I checked her out, Keeley Hazel, she looks rather petite yet sensitive, as she has the same sign placement as my date this evening, though not as well endowed as my prospective bride has said due to my date's Moon cjt Jupiter being in her natal fourth and of the same sign as Hazel's cjt.

Note, James is cancer as you and I both note, in fact I find Cancer and Taurus females to be generally so easy to guess when I'm in the community because Cancer being what they are and Taurus females are what?

iStock_000001350735XSmall.jpg

Like yesterday I was in the grocery store and well this woman I knew had to be either Cancer or Taurus, and usually I've found they typically are either Cancer sun with Tau asc, or vice versa. She was of the bovine female persuation in constellation anatomy.

And NO, I only ask out of scientific curiosity of the astrology traits just as I do if I see a tall man or woman they typically are Sag or Aqu in influence or have a prominent Jupiter.

The Ram and forum, this woman has Moon cjt Jupiter, yet I know not her asc, with someone could find it:

Alyssa Alps, December 6th, 1969, Rock Island Illinois, Time(???)

iphone360_1351550.jpg

Which she is said to be surgery enhanced, however my hypothesis is she was large to begin with and cared not for the sensations variable in the act of love women often loose when their vanity compromises their health(risk of cancer) and sensitivity in the bust region.

Last edited:

LyP

Which Lilith are you talking about? Dark moon, Asteroid, or spot on the orbit of the moon?

the asteroid

LyP

LyP. I know many women are sensitive about this but I must tell you I have a Capricorn Friend who has a gal with breasts like fried eggs, he likes it that way. Not every man wants a woman with gallon jugs. Just like I'm almost 6 foot 6 inches tall and some women have been afraid of my size, like my little petite sister when I hadn't seen her in a decade was fearful of me as mother confided only because I'm so big, body wise; she was afraid of big men despite growing up with her brother who got larger when he left home due to bodybuilding. So I hope you are not too sensitive about that trait that God gave you.

I'm already comfortable with this fact, before I wanted a silicone prosthesis, now I do not think about it anymore.
thank you.