Planets and Genital/breast size??

Sirius Business

Ancient method of determining genital size of the opposite sex based on other physical features such as fingers,nose

etc..http://www.compassionatedragon.com/taoist_sex_compatibility.htm

for those of you into tantra/sex magic

http://www.compassionatedragon.com/taoist_sex_compatibility.html

--In sexual magic, the very tip of the penis corresponds to the heart. The tip of the tongue, by the way also corresponds to the heart.

In the Vagina the order is reversed. That is the Heart area is located within the Vagina around the Cervix. This means that when the penis is inserted fully the Heart areas of each partner lines up. This 'heart to heart' alignment is very important.

The other organs are represented like this; Lungs - around the head of the penis excluding the tip. Spleen/Stomach - along the shaft towards the head; Liver - along the shaft closer to the base; and Kidneys - at the base of the penis.

The Vagina, as mentioned, is lined up in reverse. In a woman, the Kidney area is close to the opening of the Vagina. The Kidney areas then are lined up at full penetration and the other organs as well. In sexual intercourse then, with each thrust, the organs of each partner are stimulated and fortified. This makes not only for healing, but for full body involvement in the activity

Sirius Business

Anyone familiar with advanced martial arts or chinese medacine are aware of the chi/kundalini fire serpent energy(that lies dormant at the base of your spine) and how it is more active in certain pathways in the body on certain days and hour.

Our chakras have hours where they are more active, every day. These correspond to the four cardinal points and the seven days of the week. Many of the old magickal texts mention these in the form of the planets. Each chakra corresponds to a specific planet and day of the week. The times of peak activity are important as we can use these times to meditate or work on a specific chakra or use the energies in rituals. The times listed in table below are of the 24 hour clock. For those of you who unfamiliar with this:

chakras(chakras are energy centers in your body that contain records of your past as well as present lives)
http://www.666blacksun.com/Hours.html

corresponding planets
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Hours.html

MSO

MOON If Moon is in 8th house the native has slightly undersized and flaccid organ and sex functioning depends upon moods.

Nope!

The Ram

Good thread! I was gonna start one, but found this one instead.

Breasts:

-Cancer moons or Cancer influence in general. These girls generally have quite large and beautiful breasts, a few of my exes had Cancer moons. A Cancer influence in general as well tends to give large breasts, but it can be hit or miss, I notice since Cancer rules the breasts it can give very large ones or basically nonexistant ones. But a Cancer moon is more consistent for large breasts.

-Jupiter in aspect to the moon. This tends to give very large, well shaped breasts. Some of my exes have had this and yeah they had nice pairs. A famous example would be Keeley Hazell (google her) has her Moon conjunct Jupiter in Pisces.

Vagina:

The common denominator I`ve found in my experience that determines tightness and depth are aspects between Venus and Saturn or Jupiter.

Venus (ruling the female sex organs) in strong aspect to Saturn (limitation) gives the woman a small vagina generally, as long as Jupiter isn`t aspecting it as well. Jupiter soley in aspect to Venus gives a larger one.

I like Venus Saturn aspects in my women, well not just for that.:biggrin: Shows they`re more committed as well.

Penis:

Similar to the previous body part only now with Mars instead of venus, look to aspects between Mars and Jupiter or Saturn. Mars in aspect to Jupiter will generally make the dude bigger than average. Saturn in aspect to mars conversely generally gives a smaller one.

Butt:

Libra influence!

Last edited:

ukdesifem

don't see why not..lol..

We know we can determine physical traits from a natal chart..last I heard breasts and penises were physical. :wink:

Zarathu

Account Closed
don't see why not..lol..

We know we can determine physical traits from a natal chart..last I heard breasts and penises were physical. :wink:

Only in people up to the age of late youth. Once age approaches we simply don't look like our natal charts, mentally, emotionally, or mentally anymore.

Google YouTube for the hilarious song: "I just don't look good naked any more".

tikana

don't see why not..lol..

umm because sometimes you have genetic mutation and a man can get to have either huge or small penis and women with huge or no breasts at all!
Aphallia comes to mind!

how are you going to deal with 100 people who have diphallasparatus?
diphallasparatus would be interesting to analyze ...

Last edited:

venuschild

Banned
astro-main.jpg

Here is what it is, in horary and other avenues of astrology, every sign and house rules a certain body part or areas.

zodiac_man_2.jpg

For example, let's take the arm, according to Lilly and others around his time, the front of the arm is seen by planets above the horizon, the back of the arm is emphasized if planets are below the horizon. Like the lords of the 3rd and Gemini are significators of the arm. The first decante, ten degrees, is the third of the arm from shoulder to almost the elbow. The 2nd decante (10-20 degrees) is the central part of the arm, that third of the arm.

astrological%20signs.jpg

So even if in Europe the early writers didn't be so bold in their descriptions of sexual body parts yet they did include their descriptions. Most likely influences from the RC Church curbed much of their description of morality and that was the emphasis of the day.

http://oldsacramento.com/special-events/americana

For example, upon visiting Old Sacramento at Gold Rush Days a few years ago, I was speaking with a gunfighter re-enactor who told me that on the civil war pistols that loaded through the muzzle, the nipples on the cylinder that the percussion cap fits on was Not called a nipple in that time period because of the modesty element. The six chamber nipples then were called 'cones'!

41Cap&Ball.JPG

Back to sexual anatomy!

A few days ago, less than two weeks a certain Cancer lady has contacted me seeking love, romance, and hopefully marriage, since we are both moral Bible believers yet our horoscopes are hot in the 5th and 8th arenas. I was a little apprehensive of telling her I'm an astrologer when I found out she was raised in a similar church denomination as my self, so I seeded our dialogues with scripture that is pro-astrology for there are many in Christendom whom are Neptunian, Piscean like in confusion and self-deception, who are ignorant of the positive correlations in scripture of astrology just as their are plenty of astrologers, myself included, that don't understand or know as much about astrology as they should or the correlations with religions development. Max Heindel's works may enlighten such if they aren't too afraid to go out on that limb!

Anyhow, I asked her permission last night to use her horoscope as a learning device and a few details about how she is in certain areas of her womanly anatomy; and she is lady-like proud of her charms.

In her map she has Sco rising, with Mars in Gemini cjt the 8H cusp, Sun in Cancer in the 9th(she wants a tall ethical moral individual like we have discussed her father was). So for those of us understand through constant study, when a woman, especially a Cancer woman has Moon cjt Jupiter in Pisces in the fourth; well any astrologer who has studied knows that delineation means the mellons are so sensitive! Yes she has given me permission to divulge this as scientific fact.

2watermelon_1cucumber.jpg

Now she is presently in route traveling from a Cancerian family wedding down south, we have never met(yet about to, yet she has begged me to call more often, and bombards my email with her needs of love me; Gemini stimulation). In other words, her Mars in Gemini on the 8th, is on fire in that region because I mentally have touched her chords of passion. She is a lucky woman to have a man interested that believes in '..no wine before it's time..'; in other words we stand before God at the altar before, rather than engage in whoredom as I understand many don't get the karmic repercussions to be paid if one does otherwise.

In other words her Cancerian womanly curves move this man who is having a very powerful transit that is about one degree from perfection on his Venus!

2876765_370.jpg

[deleted overly sexual picture against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: