Myers briggs + zodiac sign poll

I'm infp. Which means I'm using my libra rising with Zaniah,, Venus pisces energy predominantly....because a sun Aries, moon sag, rising libra, would surely not get that 😂

winterwaltz

Libra Sun, Cancer Moon, Libra rising - for years I would regularly cycle between INTP and INFP, but I can definitely say that I'm an INFP with a developing thinking side. I'm too watery for cold logic :smile:

Roachie

Libra Sun, Cancer Moon, Libra rising - for years I would regularly cycle between INTP and INFP, but I can definitely say that I'm an INFP with a developing thinking side. I'm too watery for cold logic :smile:

If you're still confused, I suggest learning function theory for the MBTI. I really did think I was an ISFP for two years before I realized the functional makeup was very different. INTP uses Ti-Ne; while INFP uses Fi-Ne. The difference there is that the Ti type makes subjective thinking decisions--logic is their preferred mode of decision-making (highly internalized problem solving skills)--and uses Fe to make Feeling-based collective decisions, more concerned with the status quo. The Fi type will do the opposite: make subjective Feeling decisions when it comes to then (internalized morals and values establish their core).

For what it's worth, I have a Libra sun/rising, Pisces moon friend who is an INFP too, so you're probably right!

Enfp but you're a lovely person to know in real life

Many thanks Bluebell! I like to think of myself as dangerously loyal:biggrin:

If you're still confused, I suggest learning function theory for the MBTI. I really did think I was an ISFP for two years before I realized the functional makeup was very different. INTP uses Ti-Ne; while INFP uses Fi-Ne. The difference there is that the Ti type makes subjective thinking decisions--logic is their preferred mode of decision-making (highly internalized problem solving skills)--and uses Fe to make Feeling-based collective decisions, more concerned with the status quo. The Fi type will do the opposite: make subjective Feeling decisions when it comes to then (internalized morals and values establish their core).

For what it's worth, I have a Libra sun/rising, Pisces moon friend who is an INFP too, so you're probably right!

Dangerously loyal!! What a rare trait to find in people. I would have you as my friend on that basis alone. Even though I'm an infp, I still think I have the ability to deduce and rationalise that an infp lacks somewhat...

winterwaltz

Roachie, I got confused while reading up on MBTI online, but your explanation makes sense to me! I tend to consider the stand of the other person, although I'm not sure if this is because of the heavy Libra influence.

Speaking of which, I have a friend who has Air/Ground dominants (Libra, Capricorn) and she's typed as an INTJ, which is fascinating. A cousin of mine also types as an INFP, I'll need to check the dominants of her chart. I'm very interested in how the results of this poll turn out!

ESTP - Tauras Sun and Moon and Saggitarus rising :lol:

I just knew a Taurus would have the S part, the senses v's the intuition style of thinking...Taurus being ruled by Venus, but with the fixed, earth influence...perfect for tuning the artistic influences of Venus into something more grounded, like art work. A lot of artists have the S.

aniani

I just knew a Taurus would have the S part, the senses v's the intuition style of thinking...Taurus being ruled by Venus, but with the fixed, earth influence...perfect for tuning the artistic influences of Venus into something more grounded, like art work. A lot of artists have the S.

Wow I never knew that! That is a really great insight. Unfortunately I am the worst artist ever but I love to sew, cross-stitch etc :lol:

Wow I never knew that! That is a really great insight. Unfortunately I am the worst artist ever but I love to sew, cross-stitch etc :lol:

The S part is for people who take information in through their 5 senses, who prefer facts rather than abstract thinking and like working with their hands, rather than ideas. It's a more realistic , grounded approach. Fits perfectly with Taurus :)

Kitchy

Banned
I think the Myers Briggs changes over time, just like transit, but mostly progressed planets.

I've done it a few different times over 25 years and there are always variations on the theme.

Maybe best to do the MB and see result and then compare it to the planets that rule the condition?

When transiting Saturn was in my 8th house conjunct my chiron/sn, I remember the test - 1994 at a new social service non profit for the purpose of "what type of enabler are you?" job interview process - I got INTJ. Progressed Moon return in 11th house.

Before that, I was an ENTF.

TWilson wrote a post about this some while back.

The results of the time are most likely linked to progressions of the angles.

I haven't looked that far into it, but that is my sense.

Last edited: