Who took it?

Nightsky

Banned
Hi,

My partner got me an orchids as a gift and left it outside to surprise me. When he went to get it, it was not there. Surely stolen!!

So who did it? We have a guess that it could be our neighbour. Is that right?

BTW we have 3 neighbours, 1st is the one we have the doubt on. Next is an old couple, we don't think that it could be them. The next one is on vacation but have left some one to look after their house and bunnies on/off.

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-01-12.50.56.jpg
    PicsArt_07-01-12.50.56.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

fensi88

Hi,

My partner got me an orchids as a gift and left it outside to surprise me. When he went to get it, it was not there. Surely stolen!!

So who did it? We have a guess that it could be our neighbour. Is that right?

BTW we have 3 neighbours, 1st is the one we have the doubt on. Next is an old couple, we don't think that it could be them. The next one is on vacation but have left some one to look after their house and bunnies on/off.

Orchids are represented with Mars. Last aspect Mars had with Saturn rx. Saturn represent person from 55 to 65 years!

fensi88

I think orchids are represented with Mars, because that is ruler of husband 2nd house, his possession, he buy it.

Chrysalis

The lot of treachery falls at Saggitarius 0°45 in the 10th whole sign house and sextile Saturn. So Saturn just like Fensi says does look like the culprit.

Is this not feasible? Using whole signs your home is 4th, 1st neighbor 3rd from 4th is Leo, 2nd neighbor Libra ruler venus in your 4th house, with a contra antiscia to you Jupiter. This would signify the older couple (being the second neighbor) and Saturn sextile the lot would show that they are older.