Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Chrysalis

Be careful about accidents because Uranus square Mars and now the orb is very close (less than 1Ā°). Yesterday I opened my finger with a blade.. And I had a lot of chance to not have a flap of skin hanging on my thumb because it was almost the case... And today my sip of coffee was going down the wrong way, a bit more than usual when it happen.
Mars cj ASC with transiting Uranus opposing ASC + transit Uranus square Mars lol

Be careful especially with electricity, cars etc.. (uranus) and blades or metal tools (mars)

Do you have a mars/Uranus aspect in your chart?

three M symbols

No, but I have a natal Mars/Neptune quintile.. Neptune conjunct Uranus in my chart, so we can say I have an indirect aspect because two planets in a conjunction share their energies together

Mars square Mars and my ASC now. And he is my 6th house ruler ^^'
Uranus is transiting in Taurus, opposing to my Scorpio ASC cj natal Mars

Last edited:

Lykanized

Saturn Aquarius is also my natal, but I was born at the 28th degree, so it'll be a while until I've actually hit my Saturn return

Hkk

Account Closed
Iā€™m sick of ppl putting the prime minister, Boris down. Heā€™s got drive and he got thru brexit quicker than Teresa May. Heā€™s done nothing wrong.

I pray he gets better xx

Hkk

Account Closed
What's the latest word on his condition? I'm hoping it's good news.

He doesnā€™t need ventilation right now but there if he does. Heā€™s stable and in good spirits however from advice he will stay in intensive care. The news have said that the virus has got worse for him since entering the hospital but Iā€™m hoping he will be ok.

Hkk

Account Closed
No, but I have a natal Mars/Neptune quintile.. Neptune conjunct Uranus in my chart, so we can say I have an indirect aspect because two planets in a conjunction share their energies together

Mars square Mars and my ASC now. And he is my 6th house ruler ^^'
Uranus is transiting in Taurus, opposing to my Scorpio ASC cj natal Mars

Libra full moon

three M symbols

Hi, how are you Hkk ?

I'm happy because today Mercury is not in Pisces anymore lol. It was a very long transit with this retrogradation!

I think you can look at Venus and the Moon, as they represent feminine energy in general.

Venus placement in house can also represent where and how you attract people the most (women and men too)

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi, how are you Hkk ?

I'm happy because today Mercury is not in Pisces anymore lol. It was a very long transit with this retrogradation!

I think you can look at Venus and the Moon, as they represent feminine energy in general.

Venus placement in house can also represent where and how you attract people the most (women and men too)

Iā€™m good thank you Three!

Lovely thanks for the info. Iā€™m taking a deeper look at my chart and looking at my strengths that Iā€™m aware of and looking at my issues that Iā€™m aware of then looking into my chart. If that makes sense?

Iā€™m glad your happy that Mercury in Pisces is now gone! Was it causing you issues?

Hkk

Account Closed
4th and 10th houses are the parental houses, modern thought is10th is the matriarch although traditionally it was the 4th.

Thanks U.K.! How are you? Howā€™s things on the love scene with walkies man or Walkman lol not sure if you remember them lol šŸ˜€

Hkk

Account Closed
Iā€™m very much into my north node. North node and south node in general.

So my Nn is Leo. Itā€™s in 11th house of Aquarius my south node!!! And Iā€™m still not sure if Iā€™m on the right path with it. Like donā€™t live like a hermit lol but hard not to at the moment and then be more leo like but in 11th house ways.

Ukpoohbear

Thanks U.K.! How are you? Howā€™s things on the love scene with walkies man or Walkman lol not sure if you remember them lol šŸ˜€

Iā€™m just about to go another walk with him in half an hour. I went on a date with a different guy yesterday and he was so dreamy but I wasnā€™t his type, *****.

Hkk

Account Closed
Iā€™m just about to go another walk with him in half an hour. I went on a date with a different guy yesterday and he was so dreamy but I wasnā€™t his type, *****.

Did u go for walkies? Oh no ahhh well at least ur trying! Howā€™s itā€™s going with him, all good?