Male natal chart and sex life

clip11

Some men are very successful with the opposite sex from the start of puberty. They always have a girlfriend lose their virginity early and can get well up in age before they have problems finding a female partner. Then at the other end you have men complaining that for whatever reason theyre 40 years old and still a virgin and cant get any female attention.

What in the natal chart indicates success vs failure w/the opposite sex in a mans chart?

clip11

im thinking for men unlucky with the opposite sex saturn in the 5th or perhaps aspecting the 5th. Maybe cap ruling 5th or ruling 8th with no planets in the house to lessen the effect.

Men good with the opposite sex probably have jupiter in the 5th or if empty have saggitarius ruling 5th house or sag ruling 5th with sun in 5th.

Abby83

Regardless of gender, a chart can show whether the person attracts a lot of mates. I look for good connections with 5th and 11th rulers, Venus and Mars, and to a lesser degree sun and moon.

clip11

Helike, you have Saturn with Mars, but Mars (and Moon) is disjunct Venus, which makes men cautious, hesitant, and frigid.
from what i understand saturn in the fifth is a bad placement for attracting the opposite sex.

brad gilmartin wrote a book on men and loveshyness in 1987. these loveshy men were all virgins and ranged from college aged to middle age, heterosexual and wanted relationships with women. as part of the study, he studied the natal charts of the loveshy men. he noticed that several placements popped up more than one would expect by chance.

one such placement was saturn in the fifth house. another was a stellium in the 5th house. mars in pisces was another one. a number of planets in fixed signs, sun signs in earth signs. there are others i cant think of now.

helike13

I think it's because intercepted planets in 5th house. Just look at my chart. There's an interception that contains planets.

Sagcap88

Some men are very successful with the opposite sex from the start of puberty. They always have a girlfriend lose their virginity early and can get well up in age before they have problems finding a female partner. Then at the other end you have men complaining that for whatever reason theyre 40 years old and still a virgin and cant get any female attention.

What in the natal chart indicates success vs failure w/the opposite sex in a mans chart?

Venus square Saturn. If you’re struggling with this, I can recommend a few helpful blogs and a book that help educate you on how to approach and maintain relationships with women — just message me.

Sagcap88

I have venus and saturn in 3rd house

That makes sense. You probably struggle to communicate with and approach girls you like. This isn’t uncommon. Especially nowadays a lot of guys struggle because culture is so divisive and many girls are messed up.

helike13

from what i understand saturn in the fifth is a bad placement for attracting the opposite sex.

brad gilmartin wrote a book on men and loveshyness in 1987. these loveshy men were all virgins and ranged from college aged to middle age, heterosexual and wanted relationships with women. as part of the study, he studied the natal charts of the loveshy men. he noticed that several placements popped up more than one would expect by chance.

one such placement was saturn in the fifth house. another was a stellium in the 5th house. mars in pisces was another one. a number of planets in fixed signs, sun signs in earth signs. there are others i cant think of now.

If it's only Saturn rules the 5th than it will usually be better after 1st Saturn return. For 40 years old virgin it has to be many additional "stacks" to seal the deal.

clip11

That makes sense. You probably struggle to communicate with and approach girls you like. This isn’t uncommon. Especially nowadays a lot of guys struggle because culture is so divisive and many girls are messed up.

Doesn't Venus temper Saturn somewhat?

clip11

Saturn overpowers Venus and turns it into a Capricorn Venus vibe. It can make it hard to find someone.
im not the proverbial 40 year old virgin but i have had setbacks with the opposite sex. at the start of puberty i wasnt the best looking guy and i have ADD. I eventually matured and got better looking but due to not having much success in my teen years while at the same time witnessing other guys have success messed with my confidence. Its worth noting saturn squares my ascendant venus sextiles my ascendant and my saturn squares mars and my venus trines mars