Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Looked up Putin's chart. Pluto/SN/M.C. conj in Leo. Sun conj Saturn in Libra, H11.

You know the guy whose chart I showed you? He said Trump and Putin knew each other in a past life and they were destined to meet again and is the start of something. That’s why when ever I hear news of us against the Russians, I don’t take it too seriously, and instead note the tension with China building, and Trump doesn’t troll China, only Russia and South Korea. When Trump ain’t trollin’, something is a rollin.’

However, as you can probably tell, my old guide was pro-Trump (even though he isn’t white and is Chinese) but once again I see myself disagreeing with this undoubtedly genuine and special spiritual man and can’t agree with Trumps policies because I care about animals and being nice too much. Maybe it’s the start of war between us and the Russians on one side against China, North Korea on the other.

Last edited:

Lykanized

I was previously trying to get help understanding how my very 8th house and Plutonian solar return chart might manifest and for some reason no one could really help, but I’m hardly even a month into my year and it’s been the most intense of my life. Yes there’s been death, there’s been immense call for transformation, there’s been issues with inheritance, and a whole lot more I wasn’t fully ready for

I feel like there’s no way in hell im gonna be the same person by the end of this year. And that’s true always, but even more so now

Lykanized

I also got this reading done for me and I didn’t go into specifics, I simply stated I felt there was something different about me and I wanted some insight into it if he could read anything. He said one of my ancestors some generations ago dabbled in magick heavily and secretly and something was passed onto me for whatever reason, but for now I have to go through hell. I was told I might’ve felt whatever gifts all my life, but they won’t be allowed to fully flow without restriction until I’m 29. The implication was that my life will continue to be a challenge up to then which makes me feel a little scared tbh. I was also told I might attempt to dabble in whatever spiritual practices now, but whatever I inherited will not truly be unlocked until then. But he did say by that time I’ll be able to manifest very easily

I’ve already discovered I can manifest things, but it does seem there’s a block of sorts

conspiracy theorist

An interesting case on the performative side of Magic is Penn & Teller. Both charts are highly descriptive of the kind of men they are and the kind of lives they lead. They are a part of the tradition of magicians that originated in 1548, where the first "magic as tricks" book was written. Both have Mercury in the sign adjacent to their Sun Sign - Penn has an Aquarius Mercury near maximum elongation alongside his Pisces Sun, while Teller has a Retrograde Mercury in Pisces alongside his Aquarius Sun. This shows in their very objective and satiric take they have on magic - being very accomplished yet avid debunkers. They are also very refreshing as they will turn this drive for honesty and objectivity on themselves. I'm not sure if they done it yet, but Penn did articulate a desire to create a show where the magicians try to rip apart their OWN cherished beliefs. They are thought provoking and cerebral/ideas oriented about what they do.

If you pull up their charts, what do you all see?

Lykanized

Do you have any plans for when these powers manifest in a few years (barring your death) or are you just going to play it by ear?

There are things I’ve wanted since I was a child. I want to have enough money to travel and provide for someone I love, I want to just live a life with art and particularly writing. I’d love to believe it’s true that all this hell I’ve been going through will end and it was all just tempering me and readying me for a state of liberation and power to just be and live with my passions
I do want to help others too however I can. At the moment it’s hard for me to feel in touch with that fire as someone has just passed and I’m thinking mostly of death than of life, but I know I’ve expressed many times my desires to help others

Those are the things I want

conspiracy theorist

Oh... so a death did happen close to you. It's understandable that your mind is contending with the death. 8th house is also "anguish of the mind" and grief is one of the most powerful of anguishes that one goes through. Grief is quite the 8th house emotion/experience.

Lykanized

Oh... so a death did happen close to you. It's understandable that your mind is contending with the death. 8th house is also "anguish of the mind" and grief is one of the most powerful of anguishes that one goes through. Grief is quite the 8th house emotion/experience.
Yeah...
there’s a lot going on right now

Hkk

Account Closed
Currently, it's conj Mars, and trine Urania:uranus: in Taurus. Good for getting materialistic goals met.

Its funny you say that as I'm feeling very materialistic, more than usual and doing very materialistic things more so than usual.

I'm going out more too which involves glamourising! My natal virgo is in 12th no planets in or aspecting it.

david starling

Urine denial about the true name of the Planet beyond Saturn. Its first syllable is pronounced "You", not "Yer". :biggrin:

Also, the 2nd syllable is pronounced "rain", and the ending is pronounced "e"-ah, not "i"-ah. The emphasis is on the 2nd syllable: "You-RAIN-e-ah", phonetically spelled. Goes along with the original version of Aquarius as the "Overflowing Basin", and the Biblical saying, "My cup runneth over".

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

My response to the gossipy nattering is to ignore it and to inject the level that I want in the threads that I participate in. From what I seen at astro.com, they have a lot of people over there with personal feuds and weird sidetracking arguments, too. But you should do what floats your boat, passiflora.