Ukpoohbear thread appreciation!

Ukpoohbear

OMG!
Once again, Ukpoohbear poisoned me with her "love spell binding curse"! I warn anyone who're engage conversation with her to be alert. Thankfully, am heal now.

There is no curse on you but the one you put on yourself by finding me irresistible! There is no cure! You are forever locked in the dungeons of my heart foreverrrrrr :love: :devil:

Flapjacks

Ah yes. The clay face was a prop for a curse (see mental binding love spell thread). It was meant to be part of a bust but I ended up just doing a face and made a prop for a bust.

INTJ is pretty cool...very logical and down to earth. Are you quite a serious person?

That is some freaky ****. I tried doing a love spell when I was 14 and that didn't work at all. :lol: I'm not sure if I should say that or JupiterASC might start posting memes directed at me...

INTP tends to be logical but not always so down to earth. Are you also an 8 for Enneagram? You sound very much like it, with your emphasis on warriors and survival. You seem very "body" centered, at least.

Not serious. But serious. At the same time. As in, I enjoy black comedies, and listening to Last Podcast on the Left.

I wondered if you were male or female...I thought you might have been pretending to be male but you’re not. I read a couple of your early posts about being a Cancer Sun and in an older relationship with a guy.

I read about your older dude relationships and sympathize. I encourage you not to read my garbage... I went on some pretty awful benders on this forum through the years.

We can still flirt but I guess there goes the marriage plans.

I'm sad, too. :crying:

Ukpoohbear

That is some freaky ****. I tried doing a love spell when I was 14 and that didn't work at all. :lol: I'm not sure if I should say that or JupiterASC might start posting memes directed at me...

INTP tends to be logical but not always so down to earth. Are you also an 8 for Enneagram? You sound very much like it, with your emphasis on warriors and survival. You seem very "body" centered, at least.

Not serious. But serious. At the same time. As in, I enjoy black comedies, and listening to Last Podcast on the Left.

I read about your older dude relationships and sympathize. I encourage you not to read my garbage... I went on some pretty awful benders on this forum through the years.

I'm sad, too. :crying:

I actually got 8 in the enneagram initially but then I re-diagnosed myself as a 2, the one I got years ago.

I do have a warrior side to me and I am sensual which fits the ‘body’ type but I’m too soft to be completely an 8, it’s just a hard shell I have that has helped me be independent in this world. I’m not dismissing it, but I don’t seek control, although I like power. 2 seems to fit a big part of my personality as well. I think it’s fair to say I have 2 sides to me, which mesh into each other. But a true 8 would knock me out of the park and I would not appreciate the need to manipulate or control others.

I feel the same about my past garbage, a lot of it is just working out all the different phases in life and sides of us we have.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

That’s pretty cool but he had an egg up his sleeve and the audience member was his helper. I don’t know how he made the paper appear heavier though, easy done because the camera looked away.

No he doesn't have an egg up his sleeve, [watch it again]. He has baggy sleeves and slits on the cuffs, the egg would have easily fell out. Plus he does the trick right in front of the judges, and you can see the paper changing shape and then turning into an egg quite clearly.

Even if the woman in the audience was his helper, how did she get from A-B, you could see underneath the cages and also at the sides, its impossible for her to have moved to cage B without being seen.

It was pure magic.

I could see it in his eyes.

Ukpoohbear

No he doesn't have an egg up his sleeve, [watch it again]. He has baggy sleeves and slits on the cuffs, the egg would have easily fell out. Plus he does the trick right in front of the judges, and you can see the paper changing shape and then turning into an egg quite clearly.

Even if the woman in the audience was his helper, how did she get from A-B, you could see underneath the cages and also at the sides, its impossible for her to have moved to cage B without being seen.

It was pure magic.

I could see it in his eyes.

I don’t know how those tricks work where the move the person but it’s been done on television a lot. The only difference he did was use a helper or actor.

The fan trick was cool but I could see in his eyes he was very happy that the correct word ‘egg’ came out and it makes sense why he used a glass so he could crack it into the glass.

I see illusion not magic. And his helper is a rubbish actor.

I’ll watch it again tho, I missed that episode I think.

Chrysalis

Jupiter, I would respect you more if you didn’t concentrate on digging up my past to use against me and also criticised all the other wrongs which happened in the argument.

Also, enjoy your dreams with the sigil I made for you.

You made a sigil for jup :surprised:

Chrysalis

cmaxer-police-handcuffs-adult-role-play-toy-metal-steel-flirt-to.jpg

Work much better than a spell :ninja:

SunConjunctUranus

This is a mantra or magical song:

"Lonte-ku, terima kasih
Atas pertolonganmu di malam itu
Lonte-ku, dekat padaku
Mari kita lanjutkan cerita hari esok" -Iwan Fals-

This is very popular and strong pharaprase down here.