My bf is literally nothing like a leo

lipwrld

Okay so im a taurus female and my bf is a leo were both 17 so born in 2002. Whats weird thought is he is nothing like a leo? Hes super shy, like the shyest in his family and he hates being the center of attention, before we started dating it took awhile to get together because he ***** at conversations but so do i? His sun is leo, moon taurus, rising libra, and mercury leo.

Whoam1

Well even his sidreal sun and moon sign options (cancer, and aries) are known as the actor and the anarchist. Well aries there can be a little anti-social I'd likely say its hus Nars sign or his angular planets.

waybread

Welcome to the forum. The sun is probably the most important point in the chart, but it is by no means the only one. Many other factors can make for a shy Leo.

Can you post his chart? The free charts at Astrodienst at www.astro.com are the easiest to read. From a cell phone, save the chart to a service like imgur.com and then post the link.

aaanoj

I’m sorry but why do you care so much about his traits? Let him be whoever he is. I don’t think Taurus people are extroverted too. Oh and besides that, not all Leos are extroverted. I have a Leo in my school but he’s very shy but he’s kind of good at parties so who knows... But i guess his sidereal chart has more of an impact on him than the tropical one.

aaanoj

Okay so im a taurus female and my bf is a leo were both 17 so born in 2002. Whats weird thought is he is nothing like a leo? Hes super shy, like the shyest in his family and he hates being the center of attention, before we started dating it took awhile to get together because he ***** at conversations but so do i? His sun is leo, moon taurus, rising libra, and mercury leo.

Not all Leo people are extroverted. This is one of the most common stereotypes that people make and it’s hella stupid. I have a Leo friend in school and he’s shy too but he’s kind of friendly and does all the extroverted things but he’s still shy. Also, you should provide his natal chart if not his sidereal chart has an effect on him more.

katydid

In the summer of 2002, Neptune was in Aquarius, opposed to the Sun and Mars.

Neptune oppositions bring a lot of sensitivity and sometimes insecurity, when opposing the Sun and squaring the Moon.

However he is probably very creative, artistic, compassionate and spiritual. So it is a good thing overall. :love:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Those placement is so much like me except for the moon. But sometimes I am pretty Leo cause Leo is my 2nd dominant. Moon Taurus can very much alter a fire sign. Why not check his dominant sign using pullen at astrodeinst? just a suggestion ;)

PlutoLibScoAsc

Btw, you having a sun Taurus and he having a moon Taurus, that is one good couple synastry aspect. Long term relationship still has to see the full charts and types including. #just saying #justfyi :)