Why can't I have any friends?

Forgotten Warrior

It's like a curse.At school,I'm all alone.It's always been like that,in elementary,in middle school,and now in high school...I think I'm too stupid for them...

Attachments

• IMG_20190510_232340.jpg
    IMG_20190510_232340.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 64

PlutoLibScoAsc

It's like a curse.At school,I'm all alone.It's always been like that,in elementary,in middle school,and now in high school...I think I'm too stupid for them...

Same here. You're not alone. None of my friend last, they either mistreat me or they stop contacting. I've accepted that fact. We both have moon in 8th house. Moon in 8th house, wants deep connection but disappointment is not uncommon here.

Forgotten Warrior

Same here. You're not alone. None of my friend last, they either mistreat me or they stop contacting. I've accepted that fact. We both have moon in 8th house. Moon in 8th house, wants deep connection but disappointment is not uncommon here.

Yes...I'm leaning towards accepting too...
I wanted to have real friends,but I never did...And now,it's worse than before,and it's affecting my family's peace...
I'm so disappointed and hurt...I don't want to get revenge or things like that,I just want to get over it.
It's been like this for a year,ever since I started high school...This is the only thing that comes to my mind during class.I'm a failure...
I deeply regret freshman year...I don't want to do the same mistake again...
What to do now? 😭😭

PlutoLibScoAsc

Yes...I'm leaning towards accepting too...
I wanted to have real friends,but I never did...And now,it's worse than before,and it's affecting my family's peace...
I'm so disappointed and hurt...I don't want to get revenge or things like that,I just want to get over it.
It's been like this for a year,ever since I started high school...This is the only thing that comes to my mind during class.I'm a failure...
I deeply regret freshman year...I don't want to do the same mistake again...
What to do now? 😭😭

I don't know what happened to you but you need to give yourself time to get over it. Do the time... What to do now is to be strong, to have a positive thinking, think of how far you have come, how strong you have been that you are not a failure but a winner because you overcome life obstacles and that you are not bitter to take revenge. Only good, strong, wise, winner can do it and you are doing it, you are on this journey of winning :)

Forgotten Warrior

I don't know what happened to you but you need to give yourself time to get over it. Do the time... What to do now is to be strong, to have a positive thinking, think of how far you have come, how strong you have been that you are not a failure but a winner because you overcome life obstacles and that you are not bitter to take revenge. Only good, strong, wise, winner can do it and you are doing it, you are on this journey of winning :)

Thank you for this...but my mom has been deeply affected by it,and I need to gain her trust..
My life is horrible right now...

PlutoLibScoAsc

Thank you for this...but my mom has been deeply affected by it,and I need to gain her trust..
My life is horrible right now...

Pat pat, everyone make mistake. She will need some time too. Human make mistakes and we learn from it and we grow to be a better person tomorrow :)

Don't overthink, rest your mind.

I am going to sleep. Night night :moon:

Hkk

Account Closed

You have Chiron in 2nd house of value. Don’t devalue yourself over people that don’t value you. Your an amazing person who will do amazing things in life. Your still very young and my god you have a lot in this world to accomplish. With north node in the 7th of partnerships this is where you are heading. So I wouldn’t worry about friends right now. This will come naturally to you. Sometimes it’s the environment we are in and the people around us or type of people around us so I say **** you to them. Keep your head held high, be confident enjoy your life. Friends do not determine who you are or your value. You do that. You determine your value. By thinking why can’t you have friends and then putting yourself down you are devaluing yourself. No one else. Your not stupid and your an amazing person! Wow just look at your chart. Own your swag and read about Scorpio and Pisces. You have an amazing combination. Ask anyone on here! Good luck but you don’t need it my dear as your gona be great 👍😊😊😇. Remember to tell yourself your amazing each morning and each night and do something different each day that makes you proud. Self love comes first!

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

You have Chiron in 2nd house of value. Don’t devalue yourself over people that don’t value you. Your an amazing person who will do amazing things in life. Your still very young and my god you have a lot in this world to accomplish. With north node in the 7th of partnerships this is where you are heading. So I wouldn’t worry about friends right now. This will come naturally to you. Sometimes it’s the environment we are in and the people around us or type of people around us so I say **** you to them. Keep your head held high, be confident enjoy your life. Friends do not determine who you are or your value. You do that. You determine your value. By thinking why can’t you have friends and then putting yourself down you are devaluing yourself. No one else. Your not stupid and your an amazing person! Wow just look at your chart. Own your swag and read about Scorpio and Pisces. You have an amazing combination. Ask anyone on here! Good luck but you don’t need it my dear as your gona be great 👍😊😊😇. Remember to tell yourself your amazing each morning and each night and do something different each day that makes you proud. Self love comes first!
Wow,thank you so much for this,I'm so glad you replied!😊😊😊😇

Whoam1

As for the lonieness, your chart says your ego is a loner, and your emotions are tied to raw energy/violence etc.

The Pluto is the most loneliest planet. These people are shy, but bold and prefer to go in alone. Saturn is the second most lonely planet, limiting everything includes not having a lot of friends.

Pluto people are always marching to their own drummer and are very existentially strong. Saturn people are reserved and controlled and often faced literal torture when young therefore they don't struggle as much as others do later in life. Both of these attach to your ego. You got mr bones and mister lightswitch on your side.

Side not that Saturn also embody the spiritual aspect of intuition. If you can let go of material things and stop being afraid of death abd concentrate your whole state of being can literally probanky scientificly be on a higher level than the average person.

And your most definitely not unjntelligent , your sidereal moon constellation is Gemini (whether you like the system of not your emotional undercurrents are intertwined with all thing intellectual).

Another cool thing is that Pluto Is most likely exalted in sidereal Gemini, ie you likely have an exalted planet connected to your sun.

Forgotten Warrior

As for the lonieness, your chart says your ego is a loner, and your emotions are tied to raw energy/violence etc.

The Pluto is the most loneliest planet. These people are shy, but bold and prefer to go in alone. Saturn is the second most lonely planet, limiting everything includes not having a lot of friends.

Pluto people are always marching to their own drummer and are very existentially strong. Saturn people are reserved and controlled and often faced literal torture when young therefore they don't struggle as much as others do later in life. Both of these attach to your ego. You got mr bones and mister lightswitch on your side.

Side not that Saturn also embody the spiritual aspect of intuition. If you can let go of material things and stop being afraid of death abd concentrate your whole state of being can literally probanky scientificly be on a higher level than the average person.

And your most definitely not unjntelligent , your sidereal moon constellation is Gemini (whether you like the system of not your emotional undercurrents are intertwined with all thing intellectual).

Another cool thing is that Pluto Is most likely exalted in sidereal Gemini, ie you likely have an exalted planet connected to your sun.

Thank you so much for this..
mr bones and mister lightswitch.
:):):)
Yes,that T-square put me in lots of trouble...
I think I can let go,I suppose.
No,I don't deny Sidereal,each system is true in its own way.
I didn't know that about Pluto!

Last edited:

Whoam1

I have a sagittarius sun, Jupiter energy in both tropical and sidereal charts regardless. The tribal theme of sagittarius is directly associated with Jupiter and directly opposed by Plutos need for dissasociation. That dissasociation is actually in every Gemini person i know in the way they think. Unlike even virgos who look for patterns and links in their thought chains, gemnis have this ability to complement remove one thought from there mental system, and make a completely knew one caller out of know where. Kind if like a blackhole and then a big bang, which are the best ways to describe Pluto actually.

Forgotten Warrior

I have a sagittarius sun, Jupiter energy in both tropical and sidereal charts regardless. The tribal theme of sagittarius is directly associated with Jupiter and directly opposed by Plutos need for dissasociation. That dissasociation is actually in every Gemini person i know in the way they think. Unlike even virgos who look for patterns and links in their thought chains, gemnis have this ability to complement remove one thought from there mental system, and make a completely knew one caller out of know where. Kind if like a blackhole and then a big bang, which are the best ways to describe Pluto actually.

Honestly,it really makes sense,Gemini has the abilty to change and adapt(mutable sign),and Pluto changes things through transformation...

Whoam1

Honestly,it really makes sense,Gemini has the abilty to change and adapt(mutable sign),and Pluto changes things through transformation...

Pluto is like a lightswitch. Whatever it touches is either magnified 100 fold or erased from existence. This is not a stable state either (for example a Pluto moon like myself with go through periods of apathy that overnight turn into periods of extreme mental overcapacity, that reason is actually why some Pluto Moons are connected to the occult).

jac

You have most of your planets beneath the horizon, suggesting a introverted, private nature. This meshes with that Scorpion ascendant, and also your 8th house activity lends a measure of depth. In no way a bad thing.

Better quality than quantity.

Preferable to be respected than liked.

You really must stop denigrating yourself.

Forgotten Warrior

Thank you for the reply,but I'm not respected.I'm disliked,ignored by both teachers and students,and I'm not surprised if they'll hate me.
It's easier said than done.

jac

Most things are, but if you don't bear down and produce something respectable, you fulfill your own prophecy.

If you fill your life with things like your blood-splatter avatar, what's to be expected?

Forgotten Warrior

Most things are, but if you don't bear down and produce something respectable, you fulfill your own prophecy.

If you fill your life with things like your blood-splatter avatar, what's to be expected?

I unfortunately felt that on my own skin.
I didn't realize that was blood honestly,I just liked the pic.
Sometimes we must face the harsh truth in order to evolve.