Should I go?

Venusine

n1733c.jpg

My question: is it beneficial to me participate this night program (gigs etc) for sense of further / develop my relationship to this man? My second ruler sextile 7th ruler. Sun conjuct my ruler and 5th house ruler. Any opinions? I won't go if it's going to be too challenging.

Chrysalis

Im not sure if this is what your really wanting to know though..is there an underlying question to this chart ?

Onto the chart though, its pretty bad...

Moons severely debilitated by the SN, Sun, pitted degree, 8th house and is impeded by jupiter in the 5th who is also in a pitted degree.

Are you sure this guy is not already with someone ? venus combust/saturn in aspect.

And him/saturn opposes your asc :/

Venusine

Yes it is as I don't have lot of money so I won't go wasting it if there is no possibility to further things. He is playing at one band that is performing there so I'm not sure if I have possibility to talk to him during the night. Very disappointing to hear that chart is so bad :/ I'm almost 100% positive that there is no one else but of course I can't be totally sure. I thought I would be venus too..or what did you mean by venus combust Saturn? (I don't understand what it is telling here :) ) I see you are using whole sings..is it so bad also if using Regiomontanus?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes it is as I don't have lot of money so I won't go wasting it if there is no possibility to further things. He is playing at one band that is performing there so I'm not sure if I have possibility to talk to him during the night. Very disappointing to hear that chart is so bad :/ I'm almost 100% positive that there is no one else but of course I can't be totally sure. I thought I would be venus too..or what did you mean by venus combust Saturn? I see you are using whole sings..is it so bad also if using Regiomontanus?

Charts probably showing you'll be wasting your time going then, wasting your money and then don't even get to speak to him,

No i meant venus combust (combust sun) but is also in aspect with saturn.

Even if using regio this won't change the state of the planets, esp yourself moon. Regio will just place you in regio houses, so you'd be in the 10th house, which for me doesn't make sense.

Venusine

Thank you for clarifying. Then I won't go. But why is this combust venus with aspects to saturn a sing that there might be someone else?

Chrysalis

Thank you for clarifying. Then I won't go. But why is this combust venus with aspects to saturn a sing that there might be someone else?

A combust planet can signify someone who is hidden, and with venus in aversion to you too..so you basically don't know about her and this is why i said venus could be someone else. Doesn't mean they're properly together, just someone.