I have a aspect pattern Pandora's Box, need help to understand.

zenith

I just started reading on aspect patterns, and I found something very complicated in my chart. I have asked around and the only answer I was able to get is that I have a "Pandora's box" pattern in my chart, in fact, there were two Pandora's boxes entwine/reverse/overlay each other, is there any significance of the overlay? any significance in the complicated pattern itself? I try to read about Pandora's boxes but there aren't a lot of information about it on the internet, can someone help me understand it a little more in depth?

Thank you for your help, here is my pattern.

Attachments

• whatisthis.gif
    whatisthis.gif
    98.3 KB · Views: 394

kimbermoon

Re: I have a aspect pattern I can't find on the internet, need help to understand.

Re: Pandora's box: Definitely a very complex, and dynamic chart. Your energies are all over the map! To be honest, I have never come across such a pattern, so I can only really speculate on it's meaning. One must break it all down, bit by bit, before putting the puzzle back together again. First, consider the symbolism attached to Pandora's box: secrets hidden, the unconscious, all energies contained in one place: the myth relates to something about Pandora opening the box after being told not to, and thus releasing evil upon the world. Her curiosity got the better of her. Perhaps you feel that the whole world is yours to play with.
Consider the indications in the chart:
two conjunctions: concentrated energies that can be used positively when appropriated channeled. Your overall destination in life is not clearly depicted, but we can get hints about where you are meant to be heading as your 'mission' in life:
Two well appointed triangular configurations: one relates to a spiritual connection to the Universal Plan and the Higher intellect; the other is more personal in nature, relating to your ambitions and your personal development. The sextile between Saturn and Mars, normally providing stability and ambition, is ill-aspected by challenging squares, however.
The majority of planets below the horizon: more introspective in nature, rather than outgoing. We would say that much of your life is meant to focus on your own personal growth and development and with the Universal Planets all engaged, this would suggest a spiritual quest in the search for meaning and purpose about life and creativity. Neptune currently in your 8th house denotes something more 'spiritual' as well: perhaps spiritual intervention, or spiritual conversion. Pluto is working towards transformational experiences relating especially to health and employment. Uranus is crossing over your 9th house Mars for a spell, symbolizing sudden changes and a high activation of energy [this too points to something relating to psychic or potential awakenings of consciousness. Saturn transiting your 4th: relating to the past and your parental conditioning. This is also the house of the Psyche [things hidden within the subconscious] I suspect that a return to the past, is something important at this juncture of your life. We can't know where we are going until we know where we have been. How do you feel about what is going on in your life? Are you feeling stagnant or held-back in certain areas. What might be your most prominent concerns at this time? :whistling:

RosieOne

Re: I have a aspect pattern I can't find on the internet, need help to understand.

How beautiful! I could stare at this chart forever, it is so pretty!

You are an honorary Aquarius this life. Sun conjunct Uranus, and yes, a most unusual chart! You are a very unusual person.

You have an unaspected North Node, at 0* Capricorn in the 5th. This means you must actually go find your Path, it won't just show up like it does for people who have aspects to their Nodes, planets to Guide them.

However, Pluto has just transitted your NorthNode. What have the last few years been like?

Elizabeth Spring On:

NN in Capricorn: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/north-node-capricorn.html
NN in 5th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/08/south-node-eleventh-house-north-node.html

Last edited:

StillOne

Welcome to AW! You are the only person in the two years I've been a member here that has posted a pandora box.

Are you born in Oct of 1973?

There is a an old thread with other charts like this here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3425
Unfortunately the members decided for whatever reason not to stick around...

Last edited:

StillOne

It would be helpful if you go back to astro.com and go to the extended chart selection. The reason being is that the charts are drawn better. It is free to join plus you can get so much more information about your chart there (transits, progressions etc).

The reason I sugges this is that I don't see all the quincunx aspect drawn on the chart you posted.

Consider posting transits (it's available as a drop down).

How have the last two years been for you??:whistling:

Last edited:

StillOne

On closer inspection it actually looks as if you have 4 yods in your chart. Mine only has 3. Anyway, another yod is formed with Saturn and Moon being the base and Jupiter the apex.

The other 3 yods being Mars apex, Saturn apex, and Neptune apex. For some reason astro.com doesn't draw some quincunx in the regular chart drawing. You have to go to the "extended chart selection" sometimes to see them which is odd. Maybe they're slightly out of orb but definitely not by much and I would say very much valid...

Last edited:

Bina

Excuse me for butting in - it looks to me like you are born about 6 days after StillOne! :smile:

And yes, the Pandora's Box is there, with the same planets as StillOne's, but there is also an even more complex regular aspect pattern overlapping it which includes the moon. You could also see it as 2 Pandora's boxes which share some aspects and are linked through the semi-sextile between the moon and Pluto, which actually form the base of the whole symmetrical pattern with the square between Mars and Jupiter being on the opposite side and 2 minor grand trines forming the wings of it.
The whole pattern is beautiful and very complex since it contains so many aspects and smaller patterns within it! As to interpreting this, you need to look first at all the individual aspects and then at the whole. The shape of the pattern is harmonious and contains 4 sextiles and 2 trines, which indicate many talents, but also 3 squares and 4 yods, which point at different energies that need to be integrated. The 2 minor grand trines within it show your strengths and talents which can help you in dealing with all the different energies and aspects in the pattern.

Last edited:

zenith

Hi all....

hmmm... if I were to describe how I feel right now, it feels like standing naked in a room of people who can look through my cloth via the language of stars.

If I were to describe what life feels like to me for "where I have been", it feels like an alien.

Privacy is a skin I cannot shed, it's a language I was born to speak.

I became aware of astrology about two years ago, I had thought the description of Libra describe very little of me prior to that. I still am very amateurish on my understanding of Astrology. Most of my journeys are deeply physiological and spiritual without much help from the outside world. I was born on (Edit). This info may speak more accurately about the astrological aspect me.

I can speak in terms of feelings.

Pandora's box:

I pondered on the mythology and information I read about the Pandora's box, combined with what I had experienced. consciousness... at the risk of come off as vanity, I will speak candidly. Since a very young age (I'd say from elementary school), I had "known" (not really "feel", but "known" via some describable confidence) that I "can" become someone profound(famous, leading, changing...) if I "chose" to. But I hate the thought of become famous, live in the public eye, so I have never consciously act to walk on that path of "can". From the same young age, I have also "known" I will be taken care of, by whom I'm not sure, how and why, same mystery, but the "known" was always there.

So my life was a duality, on the physical(outside), I had a turbulent youth (abuse, betrayal), on the spiritual(inside), I had blessing all through my life, none of the turbulence I ever experienced in life had broken the faith and love I have for people in general.

I love people.

The power of Pandora, as manifested through my experience, I feel that power of "open the box" exist within me to "open" "penetrate" others. the "box" is people on my path, I had felt and experience the energy to "shake""demolish" their world(box) if I let that energy out in abundance. I feel my "duty" is to guard it. Discernment of engagement. On my spiritual journey of self discovery, realist mostly through relating/reacting to others, I have witnessed destruction(on the psychological level, even in the name of justice) on other unprepared human beings... sometimes I tell myself it is a good thing: to build on nothing but truth. Yet truth tells me not everyone are destined or ask for that journey of self-destruction and rebuilt. It's eventually....truly not my choice. so my journey had been the restrain/containment of power(physiological).

Yet my self-growth are a result of my engagement with others, first through ideological engagement, then emotional engagement. So the restrain of involvement with others stagnates my own growth. The paradox... so to me my mountain to claim is this indecision and stillness of none movement.

Thank all of you for your insight and explanation...I am moved beyond words can describe.

Stillone, you have a very similar spread of planetary energy...have you experienced death yet? in the psychological sense?

The past two years... I have died and reborn many many times. lol.

Big hugs to everyone! for no reason, but why not?

Last edited:

StillOne

Thanks for coming back Zenith! I decided to post your chart showing all the yods. Interestingly I had to increase the orbs a bit to accomodate for the slightly over 3deg orb in the Neptune Mars Qcx aspect. However, I feel this is fine to do when operating with a large aspect pattern like this.

I also posted this in equal house... That's what I typically use. If anyone wants me to post it in another house system just ask. (Recently I've been using Placidus as it seems more accurate for me). (I have since switched to Placidus...)

Another thing, you may consider not showing your birth information for privacy reasons. However, generally you're in good hands here.

Will comment further in a bit...

Attachments

• zenith.jpg
    zenith.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

zenith

Stillone,

hmm...yes, privacy, thank you for your concern, and I know I'm in good hands, it's a gut feeling. the energy I gather from here.

Stillone,

Sorry I didn't speak more on the many insightful articles and your openness and willingness to understand me, and didn't describe the feeling of kinship of finding an lone island as another lone island. I truly feel all that, but my language of what I feel is naturally silence. do you feel the same way? sometimes?

stilltone,

Privacy means very different things in the content of language, if we are of the large, then its meaning is an message what the world define it as, if we see the world via a vision that do not exist in society(a creation of man), then privacy means very different things. it holds no significance in the Cosmo, when we are born, when we will die...

gen6K,

haha, I give up counting shapes after a while, I have not even factor in any AS. DS, MC or IC or the many minor planets! I feel... have you watched the movie man in black 3? there is this alien who can see the probabilities of reality? sometimes I feel like that too, that I can see the probabilities of reality at the same time, and have to make a conscious choice what to let out therefore steer reality towards certain path in accordance to the responsibility of my part in its making. do I make sense?

I have demonstrated a little what go through me at the same moment when I write a reply to stillone, yet I "choose" a response. it can be taken anyway it will be taken, according who stillone is. haha... I feel a bit naughty, sometimes I feel tired being so responsible all the time and the little kid in me is bored out of her socks. lol. I do love you all here, it's a gut feeling, you know I'm different and accept that as you've already seen it in my chart, therefore less likely to get hurt from it. I feel since the stars speak for me, I truly do not need to hide.

can I be a bit naughty(the side I can't let out almost everywhere else) here and not causing any karma of the bad kind? I've only good intentions, this is the truth.

StillOne

hmmm... if I were to describe how I feel right now, it feels like standing naked in a room of people who can look through my cloth via the language of stars.
Indeed, it is interesting how astrology can be so revealing. I'm wondering if your birth time is correct? It's important that it be as close to the minute as possible... I had to adjust mine a few times while here.

Example, doctors may write down the time much later. Mom may not remember accurately... etc.

I became aware of astrology about two years ago, I had thought the description of Libra describe very little of me prior to that. I still am very amateurish on my understanding of Astrology. Most of my journeys are deeply physiological and spiritual without much help from the outside world.
Very intersting as I became a member here two years ago... My interest in astrology soared at that time due to revelations I was having about myself and the study of astrology has helped tremendously in understanding.

Saturn transited Pluto in September of 2010... This caused quite a large activation in myself.

I pondered on the mythology and information I read about the Pandora's box, combined with what I had experienced. consciousness... at the risk of come off as vanity, I will speak candidly. Since a very young age (I'd say from elementary school), I had "known" (not really "feel", but "known" via some describable confidence) that I "can" become someone profound(famous, leading, changing...) if I "chose" to. But I hate the thought of become famous, live in the public eye, so I have never consciously act to walk on that path of "can". From the same young age, I have also "known" I will be taken care of, by whom I'm not sure, how and why, same mystery, but the "known" was always there.
I think I've felt similar. However, I'm sure you feel it even more intensely since you have more energy in your chart. I've attributed some of these feelings to the Neptune Venus conjunction. It certainly lends strong spiritual themes.

I've also had thoughts that I could be much more. However, I'm quite content with flying under the radar, being behind the scenes and being able to move freely. I think if one was famous that it would be very tiring with people always wanting aspects of you. It would impact my independence.

Speaking of, have you ever been married? Children?

So my life was a duality, on the physical(outside), I had a turbulent youth (abuse, betrayal), on the spiritual(inside), I had blessing all through my life, none of the turbulence I ever experienced in life had broken the faith and love I have for people in general.

I love people.
Interesting... the love for people is a theme in my life in ways too. However, lately I've isolated myself as I've realized many of the people around me ultimately hurt me. However, that's largely due to my Cancer Ascendant whereas you have a Leo Asc.

I've refocused my direction on a spiritual path and with the recent transits of Saturn to the Sun/Ur conjunction coupled with Uranus opposite Pluto I have reformed myself. As you say, died and reborn.

The power of Pandora, as manifested through my experience, I feel that power of "open the box" exist within me to "open" "penetrate" others. the "box" is people on my path, I had felt and experience the energy to "shake""demolish" their world(box) if I let that energy out in abundance. I feel my "duty" is to guard it. Discernment of engagement. On my spiritual journey of self discovery, realist mostly through relating/reacting to others, I have witnessed destruction(on the psychological level, even in the name of justice) on other unprepared human beings... sometimes I tell myself it is a good thing: to build on nothing but truth. Yet truth tells me not everyone are destined or ask for that journey of self-destruction and rebuilt. It's eventually....truly not my choice. so my journey had been the restrain/containment of power(physiological).
My spiritual journey was initiated through a romantic relationship which forced open my eyes. It affected me profoundly and shook me to my core. I also affected this person in this way. I've had impact on others too, but not to that level.

It sounds as if you have experienced much. I'm curious to know about your spritual pursuit. What is it that you practice? I'm sure it's most likely individualistic and possibly quite original... Maybe you don't follow traditional beliefs.

Yet my self-growth are a result of my engagement with others, first through ideological engagement, then emotional engagement. So the restrain of involvement with others stagnates my own growth. The paradox... so to me my mountain to claim is this indecision and stillness of none movement.
Interesting since you have Saturn in the 11th house... I think this would make you seek out groups to belong with. However there's probably some difficulty there, trying to find the right group. Of course since it's part such a sensitive position that it would help you gain much insight about yourself and your world around you.

Stillone, you have a very similar spread of planetary energy...have you experienced death yet? in the psychological sense?
We do have very similar energy and placement. The houses differ slightly which makes things interesting. Your chart is considerably more complex than mine. I don't envy you in the least as I have my hands full with what I have. Lol. I'll send you a PM in case you'd rather discuss in private.

One thing that certainly matters is watching transits. With a structure like this, any transit will activate all or most of your chart. So you're very sensitive to planetary motion.

Like I mentioned above, I have died in the psychological sense. I joke with my friends that I'm on version 4 now!

Last edited:

zenith

gen6k,

I don't know what my purpose is here, I often don't know, they reveal themselves to me if they are meant to happen. As an observation, changes happen, either in me, or in people I truly engaged with. But I know what I look for, I look for a place(on the deep conscious level) where I can be myself without the consequences of being Pandora to the energy of other people...like I look for people in diamond armors who are true and unmovable to themselves, who build and destruct via their free will and own purposefulness... regardless the energy of me in any capacity. unity in separation, support in difference. haha, but Pandora was given the box wasn't she? she never asked for it.

StillOne

Stillone,

Sorry I didn't speak more on the many insightful articles and your openness and willingness to understand me, and didn't describe the feeling of kinship of finding an lone island as another lone island. I truly feel all that, but my language of what I feel is naturally silence. do you feel the same way? sometimes?
That's ok, there's a lot of info in those links. Take your time. There's no need to rush. I just included them in case you felt like you wanted to look deeper.

Interesting how you mention "lone island"... as certainly that is the way I feel in this world. However, I'm not sure exactly what you mean about your "language of what I feel is naturally silence." Maybe you can expand?

I have to confess that naturally I have much going on inside but on the outside it's very difficult for others to know what it is I'm all about or what I'm thinking. I have a very calm presence... a still disposition. However, I'm very deep in my thinking as I'm sure you are too with Mercury in Scorpio.

stilltone,

Privacy means very different things in the content of language, if we are of the large, then its meaning is an message what the world define it as, if we see the world via a vision that do not exist in society(a creation of man), then privacy means very different things. it holds no significance in the Cosmo, when we are born, when we will die...
Very true, I suppose I never completely considered privacy in the grand scale. I'm very private (Moon in the 12th) but how private am I in terms of the spiritual? It is a very good question... Thank you.

zenith

gen6K,

Why do you feel you are stuck? in what sense? the physical life? or the spiritual life?

People looking for comfort zones, I am no exception. So the Cosmo tells me: what you look for will not happen. It never happened. so the Cosmo said: it's ok to play video games. so I did, and what you know, things even happen in games! lol.

To me, the most powerful truth is called: common sense.

The gift of the Cosmo is nondiscriminatory, it can be reached by everyone, available to everyone, at any given time. it is simplicity in its purest form. If you would like, I can describe what I see in the energy the spiritual consider the creator. I'd be burned in the ancient times, lol.

zenith

However, I'm not sure exactly what you mean about your "language of what I feel is naturally silence." Maybe you can expand?

yes, it means, for example we gather energies in any given moment, we take these input and it gives vibes of emotions, intents, possibilities... yet how do we react to these input would ultimately be "the making of realities", it manifest the emotions of others, intend of others...for example, we can aggregate the angry, then anger as a seed manifested to a reality of something much bigger. So when I gather energies in the air, I have a natural reaction to it, sometimes it's phasing, a reactant of "the surface", like return anger with anger... yet there are more "real" "lasting" emotions underneath the surface, like I love this person, I will regret it if I let my anger get hold of me and manifest something that's not my true intent. this is an example, it can be something on the grander scale, so to let what energy out of us, if we are concussions beings, it's a conscious choice.

So when I gather energies in the air, I have a natural reaction to it, but I don't "react" in the reflex sense, words can be none spoken, until they are ready to be said.

A lot of times, silence is my choice.

grkemmer

I think your chart indicates a point of measurement and by being exclusively yourself, in that way actually becoming inclusive. Almost all of your planets that point outwards indicate individuality and originality, but the onew which require inner work, point inwards and more about horbouring, accomodating and setting a ...setting. I think your ability understand very widely and multidimensionally is something to which some people will be drawn to, and something they will be measured by, in that, they will find their places. You have the capacity to harbour without being picky, and especially in these times, I think, you'll find people drawn to you, with new ways of existence and expect your understanding and accomodating. Also with your north node in Capricorn, I think you'll find yourself making solid rules out of your learings and interactions, you may set the rules throught your capacity and wide understanding on interrelating and inter-clicking, inter-touching relaties. One thing I'll have to recommend is to stay away from rhetoric dichotomies and never-ending dilemma like term forgings. ''Still movement'' and etc... , these do not actually mean anything unless they give you a point to start from, to solve something about you. but if these are the ends for you to make things you do not really want to deal sound impasses, these are bad for you. I say those are bad for you, in general. And this point also relates to you chiron in Aries in 9th.

One thing with chiron in Aries is not knowing what to do, or having a self conception abot being underqualified about things you concieve are to be done. You may little self-understandind and self-appreciation, so you may constantly look for refuges. It being in ninth house provides this energy will be your understanding of your life and your life philosophy. So one thing you'll have to deal with will be caring about your life and your lfie lessons and reasons that you are here. Once you give yourself due support and nourishment on thinking over your life (I'm no saying brood over it, what I mean is living aware), and become aware of your life lessons and patterns that you come accros, you'll be able to feel more of a whole and also will be able to help others with their life understandings.

Overall, you have beautiful energy to bring out, so care about yourself, feel supported and nourish yourself with necessery learnings and experiences.

Last edited: