Synastry chart of friends turned lovers??

Hello all! I’ve known this person for over two years. We met in uni and were friends. Literally did not have any romantic feelings. Then recently (actually on the new moon so this is a new thing) things started quickly progressing into more?? Very interested in getting a better understanding of our synastry chart! Could this work in a romantic sense or would it be best to cut the chord and remain friends? Kinda scared bc his pluto makes contact to a bunch of my planets...

I’m the cancer btw.

https://imageshack.com/i/pmDcYMBRj

Last edited:

Harmelia

I can't open your updated link. Without seeing your charts, I can say in general, that someone's Pluto contacting planets in your chart, can be a good thing as your partner may very well be able to help you grow in a positive way. Could also be good for sex. But it DEPENDS on a lot of other factors (house and sign placements among other things), and, how you both use your planetary influences. I usually compare natal charts rather than use synastry or composite charts but sometimes I look at all three methods - but never just synastry. If you feel this person is too controlling, overbearing, or overly intense in a way you don't like, then I'd say you are reacting badly to his or her Pluto aspects. If you find this person engaging, compelling and greatly encouraging (even if a little pushy), you're probably reacting well to his or her Pluto aspects. Remember, none of the planets are inherently good or bad. We can use planetary energies in positive and/or negative ways. We all have Pluto in our charts. The question is, how do we use that energy?

ElenaJ

There are some nice aspects between you two. His Venus/moon trine links up nicely with your sun. This is very warm for any type of relationship. Sun trine Jupiter makes for lots of good times and mutual helpfulness. Mars trine pluto is constructive and very sexy.
Unfortunately, it looks like the difficult aspects seem to outweigh the easy ones.
Moon/pluto and mercury/mars conjunctions are points of attraction but not easy to handle in a close relationship.
Sun opposing Neptune makes it difficult to see the other person as they really are, and sun opposing Uranus needs lots of space and freedom, it's very rebellious.
Sun opposing Saturn can be stifling, sun tries to express itself and Saturn keeps discipling and teaching and reprimanding, unconsciously so, but just by assuming the responsibility of controlling sun's ego expression.
Venus square Venus gives you both different lifestyles, different sets of tastes and ideas of comfort zones.
Mercury square Uranus sparks lively conversations, but also lacks patience.
Mars opposing Uranus is volcanic.
Any one or even two of these difficult aspects might be worked around if there were close easy aspects between the personal planets, tipping the scales.
Actually, if you two were to spend some close time together, you might end up starting a third world war with all the explosive energy between you!
If you are friends, there will be enough space and time between you to let the easy and friendly aspects bloom.
On the last new moon both mercury and Venus were sitting on the compulsive moon/pluto conjunction setting off that energy between you two.

Thank you so much Elena! Yeah honestly our synastry chart is a mess. There are some great aspects (venus/jup con asc, NN con asc, moon con SN, and I count moon/pluto bc we’ both mature plutonians) but also being that it’s all in the 1st house maybe it’s just physical attraction. Who knows lol.
There are some nice aspects between you two. His Venus/moon trine links up nicely with your sun. This is very warm for any type of relationship. Sun trine Jupiter makes for lots of good times and mutual helpfulness. Mars trine pluto is constructive and very sexy.
Unfortunately, it looks like the difficult aspects seem to outweigh the easy ones.
Moon/pluto and mercury/mars conjunctions are points of attraction but not easy to handle in a close relationship.
Sun opposing Neptune makes it difficult to see the other person as they really are, and sun opposing Uranus needs lots of space and freedom, it's very rebellious.
Sun opposing Saturn can be stifling, sun tries to express itself and Saturn keeps discipling and teaching and reprimanding, unconsciously so, but just by assuming the responsibility of controlling sun's ego expression.
Venus square Venus gives you both different lifestyles, different sets of tastes and ideas of comfort zones.
Mercury square Uranus sparks lively conversations, but also lacks patience.
Mars opposing Uranus is volcanic.
Any one or even two of these difficult aspects might be worked around if there were close easy aspects between the personal planets, tipping the scales.
Actually, if you two were to spend some close time together, you might end up starting a third world war with all the explosive energy between you!
If you are friends, there will be enough space and time between you to let the easy and friendly aspects bloom.
On the last new moon both mercury and Venus were sitting on the compulsive moon/pluto conjunction setting off that energy between you two.