Mistress placements

amyc

Hi guys, what sun signs/placements do you think make women potential mistress material? I am not talking prostitutes, I mean regular women that are normal in every way but for some reason are fine with sleeping with a man for pleasure while knowing that this man has a girlfriend or wife. I think Pisces and Scorpio women are shady like that. What do you think?

CapAquaPis

Look at the 8th house (ruled by Scorpio), there is an element of dark, hidden and taboo forms of sexuality and relationships involved with that natal house. Pisces is associated with mistresses and sisebos (male lovers of wives), or in any sexual orientation, a secondary lover on the side while in a relationship. And this isn't limited to adultery, polyamory has much to do with 8th house, planetary placements in Scorpio and Pisces, and aspects with Mars and Venus.

Gemini888

It depends greatly, on what the woman wants out of the act. If it's for money, then look for negative 2H and/or Venus. If it's for sex, negative aspects between Mars/Pluto and bad 8H. If it's a desperation for companionship, negative 4H (childhood issue), 12H Venus or Saturn (a fear of being alone) and 7H Saturn (a difficulty in establishing relationship). If it's for fame (like she thrives in the infamy of being a man-eater or wants to use a man to advance professionally), bad 10H and/or MC, the Sun may also involve (I'm thinking that Capricorn, Scorpio and Aquarius are the most likely to do that).

And then there's a kind of women who just like the feeling of hooking up with married men, like it's some kind of adventure. Then it could be negative Jupiter, or a Sun/Mercury sign that likes to experience everything. My suspects are Gemini (doing this as a cold intellectual exercise), Sagittarius (thriving in over-the-top experience) and Aquarius (likes strange experience)

RisingSag

Natal Venus or Juno conjunct the 12th house. Secret love affairs. Juno possibly even more so since she represents the wife you get, or the wife you'll be.