How fast is my fast metabolism

YonyGursho

Hi all,

Just have a quick question that I have been wanting to ask. How quick is my fast metabolism?

I know for a fact that I have a fast metabolism, seeing as I have always been hungrier than the average individual. FYI, a fast metabolism is when you're body digests food quicker than the average body does. Of course, this has it's perks, seeing as digesting food is done to create energy, so a fast metabolism will mean my body generates energy for itself quicker than a normal metabolism will.

Still, the pain of hunger is almost always present, due to the food being broken down so quickly, so this means I am always hungry (although I ALWAYS have a lot of energy). However, as we all know, hunger pain is far more painful than the pain of your body having little energy left.

So with that said, a fast metabolism's cons far outweigh it's pros.

Still, I am not sure exactly how fast my fast metabolism is, I only know that it must be extremely fast for me to be hungry all the time.

Can anyone help me find out exactly how fast my metabolism is? Using my natal chart may help.

I'll attach my natal chart to this post.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_.66046.125399.png
    astro_w2gw_.66046.125399.png
    41 KB · Views: 73

Zora

Account Closed
Hi all,

Just have a quick question that I have been wanting to ask. How quick is my fast metabolism?

Metabolism in chart is in 2nd house - and with taurus in your chart well placed – same as in natural zodiac. Venus as ruler of 2nd is in fire sign sagittarius and in exact square with uranus- who can get normal function to disorder and suddenly accelerated. Venus in 9th conjuncts your chiron /pluto conj. in sagittarius in 8th –cusp 9th and chiron/pluto conj. squares mars as ruler of immune system – 1st house. Are there more in your family known for this - or in bloodline ancestors ?

Sagittarius /jupiter is responsible for liver and lungs, venus for metabolism and chiron as your injury can show an inherited predisposition to be prone for in this area. Sun as ruler of health, 6th house squares jupiter in aries in 1st house, mars as ruler of ASC is in 12th house under uranus as well. Accelerating from this end, too.

How fast your metabolism really is - I don't know- you should better know yourself - as you experience it from inside.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

Metabolism in chart is in 2nd house - and with taurus in your chart well placed – same as in natural zodiac. Venus as ruler of 2nd is in fire sign sagittarius and in exact square with uranus- who can get normal function to disorder and suddenly accelerated. Venus in 9th conjuncts your chiron /pluto conj. in sagittarius in 8th –cusp 9th and chiron/pluto conj. squares mars as ruler of immune system – 1st house. Are there more in your family known for this - or in bloodline ancestors ?

Sagittarius /jupiter is responsible for liver and lungs, venus for metabolism and chiron as your injury can show an inherited predisposition to be prone for in this area. Sun as ruler of health, 6th house squares jupiter in aries in 1st house, mars as ruler of ASC is in 12th house under uranus as well. Accelerating from this end, too.

How fast your metabolism really is - I don't know- you should better know yourself - as you experience it from inside.

2nd house and venus rule the material situation of ones life for sure, so I can see that revealing a lot about one's metabolism. However I think the ASC is a little more insightful and easier way to see one's physical/materialistic condition, as ASC rules the physical body of the individual.

No one in my family has a fast metabolism as far as I know.

I would argue Mercury is a good indicator of self-health, sun is just the ruler of the heart. As mercury rules Virgo, and Virgo is the sign of self-health and organization.

I think jupiter rules the thighs, the legs. As those parts of the human body relate most closely to Jupiter/sagitarrius symbolically speaking.

Do you think the Aries energy on my ASC might be responsible? Aries = mars. Mars is the planet of lots of energy. So my ASC/body has a lot of energy stemming from the aries energy on it through the aries ASC

Still, my moon is conjunct my ASC, so that plays a role on my physical body too and physical energy levels too. I have many other aspects to my ASC too, but only conjunction it has is with the moon. I dont think the physical body has any changes on its physical shape or anything unless the ASC is conjuncted with the planet. Not sure though.

I say this because despite the fact that I have many aspects to my ASC, the only one thats a conjunction has any physical effect on my body's shape and frame.

Last edited: