Will I run into him soon?

mizzlizz

Thank you Dr. Farr and IleneK - I will let both of you know the outcome!
:sideways:
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn
-"he" = 7th house = Leo = the Sun
-Sun flows toward Saturn = + testimony
(I do not consider that Sun and Saturn are in square since I do not consider out of sign aspects except out of sign conjunctions if very close by degree; by platik criteria, Sun and Saturn are in trine by sign)

So, for me the answer is yes, the querent will run into this other person-but not all that soon:
-fixed signs are on the angles
-distance between significators = 4 signs; so, since fixed signs are on the pivots, for me this would be at least 4 weeks (from the date of the question) and perhaps as long as 4 months...

mizzlizz

No run in as of yet... almost at the 4 month mark since the chart was cast :whistling:

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn
-"he" = 7th house = Leo = the Sun
-Sun flows toward Saturn = + testimony
(I do not consider that Sun and Saturn are in square since I do not consider out of sign aspects except out of sign conjunctions if very close by degree; by platik criteria, Sun and Saturn are in trine by sign)

So, for me the answer is yes, the querent will run into this other person-but not all that soon:
-fixed signs are on the angles
-distance between significators = 4 signs; so, since fixed signs are on the pivots, for me this would be at least 4 weeks (from the date of the question) and perhaps as long as 4 months...

dr. farr

4 months is only an approximation-the chart did indicate that the event will happen but "not soon"! Using the al-Biruni time-frame parameters in horary (see my thread of that title in the Horary Technique forum), with Aquarius on the ascendant, that time frame MIGHT be quite a bit longer (than the 4 month estimate)...

mizzlizz

So, based on al-Biruni, it could be as long as 30 months?

AQUARIUS: minimum = 75 days..... maximum = 30 months (as per your post on time-frame parameters)

4 months is only an approximation-the chart did indicate that the event will happen but "not soon"! Using the al-Biruni time-frame parameters in horary (see my thread of that title in the Horary Technique forum), with Aquarius on the ascendant, that time frame MIGHT be quite a bit longer (than the 4 month estimate)...

dr. farr

Yes it COULD be:pinched:! However, given the nature of the question I doubt if it would be anywhere near that maximum length of time.
Remember that you said "soon" in your original question-actually in my delineation, although the indication was that yes you would run into this person again, the indication also was that it would NOT be soon (so, in a way, the answer to the entire specific question INCLUDING the time-frame part, "SOON", would be no, not SOON) That you will run into the person again sometime (in the not too distant future) I think is clearly indicated in the chart, just not all that soon!

rafaella

Moon in Capricorn is in detriment and in 12th, its like having depression. Bad bad shape here.

In his aphorisms Lilly states " Have special regard to the strength and debility of Moon, and its far better the lord of the ASC be unfortunate than she, for she brings to us the strength and virtue of all of the other planets, and of one planet to another". (CA, p 298)

Moon's placement in this chart is as bad as it can get for Moon..it just sitting here waiting for something to happen, chasing Sun. But look Sun escapes into the next sign before Moon catches up to it. So in essence Moon is Void.

Yes Sun will apply to Saturn but first it has to change signs and reception wise, Sun is not very keen on Saturn. In Cancer Sun is in detriment of Saturn and in the next sign it is still in detriment of Saturn. And Venus gets to Saturn before Sun does, so Venus essentially prohibits.

I think now that its been 1 year, maybe try contact him yourself? He is in his own house and not coming out to play.

thanks for updating btw!

Last edited: