Gay/Bi?

jenluvsblackcat

Hey,

This will be of special interest to Nora (since she's helped me on this before) I heard some colorful information about that older fella that would suggest that he is either bi, or gay. After seeing Lynns question (Is he really Gay???) I have decided to ask the same in my case. It just makes sense to ask at this point.

Thanks to all who give this a try.
I'm intrigued to find the moon in the 12th house! Eeek.

Summery Joy

Oh wow. I think the interpretation will be just the same as Lynns'.

He's represented by the 11th house (because officially he's you're friend). Mars is in Gemini. Venus in Aquarius. And his sexuality is ruled by his 5th house in Cancer, which makes it the Moon in the radical 12th.

All these placements are just the same as those of Lynns' friend. The Moon and Mars in your 12th house do suggest that there is some relevant information that you don't know.

Yeah, I suppose there's a good chance for a yes answer to that question!

jenluvsblackcat

Can't anybody just have good old regular sex anymore???? LOL. I mean really. So he's bi-sexual...according to this very wild chart? This would make a lot of sense. He is hard to pin down because he is constantly making references to both sexes. I can't tell if he's kidding half the time or not. It makes things fun, to say the least. :lol:
Thanks.

Summery Joy

jenluvsblackcat said:
It makes things fun, to say the least. :lol:

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Something like this would drive me crazy. But then again, I have a Taurus Moon and a Leo stellium. I gotta know where I stand and be the queen of my loved ones' world :mrgreen:

Lynns

Something like this would drive me crazy.
It's driving me crazy too, crazy insane! But somehow i'm enjoying it. I wonder why?

He is hard to pin down because he is constantly making references to both sexes. I can't tell if he's kidding half the time or not.
I don't think he's kidding.. but I'm not really sure. I have friends who declare themselves straight, and the mere mention of pairing them with another guy scares them to bits! Ha..

jenluvsblackcat

I've heard this guy make very gay references...and then consequently watched him as he gazed down my shirt and looked at my ass. (You know what I'm talking about ladies! :wink: ) Furthermore, he's kissed me...he's very affectionate and emotionally warm. And he's said some rather sexually charged comments that were directed at me. For a while, it was driving me mad, but I learned to just go with it and not hold any expectations. I just try to accept him as his own person, and if he likes me as a lover...that's fine. If he wants to be my friend, this is fine too. If it's a little of both, ok with me.

Draco

Hi Jen,

I would actually go a different way about this to Sorehearted. I would look to the 7th house for the 'other person' because this is a specific person you are asking about.

I look to 11th house of 'friends' if you are asking a question about friends as a social group or collective. The 11th is the house of groups, clubs, societies etc, but if you asking about a specific person I would look to the 7th whether he is a friend or not, the nature of the question is still specifically concerning the 'other person'.

If we see him as the 7th, then he is unaspected Saturn retrograde in the 2nd. However, if we are looking to define his sexual mores, then I would count the 5th from the 7th (sexuality of the other) and this brings us to the 11th house anyway, which brings us to that Mars in Gemini in the 12th.

Mars is the planet of the male sex, and as I described in Lynn's chart, Gemini the twins might be significant in homosexuality, because the Greek prefix 'homo' means 'the same or equal to', and so with his sexuality being represented by Mars in this sign would seem to represent homosexual tendencies. However, in Lynn's chart, it seemed to describe that the guys tendencies were more orientated towards other men. In this case, I think that his sexuality is harder to pin down, he is probably more bisexual.

Draco :wink: