View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2020, 07:02 AM

Re: Proof Aquarius is ruled by uranus AND Saturn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alimal View Post
Do you know that before Jesus, there was Plato who explained the relation between the Ethos (authority/chairmen/father), Logos (code/media(tor)/christ), and Pathos (emotion/people/holy ghost).
This is simply a logical programming system.
I don't see the relation and analogy. Platonists strikingly did teach that the world was created through an intermediary Word, but Moses and Solomon wrote that before them.

Quote:
Pagan is a loaded word, implying an antithesis to a belief system. I hope you realize the nature of war in the middle east, as in anywhere in the world, is not based around religion, but systematic control of resources and warfare.
Jerusalem doesn't have oil as far as I am aware. Now if you say that someone uses ''religion'' to secure resources, then there is no way to ever disprove your evolutionary idea that war is always based on resources.

Quote:
The stoning laws of the Torah, and its health prevention laws, and its laws on censuring neighboring cultures, and its oaths weren't anything new then, and they're not stranger to present times either.
Of course they aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Imagine if instead of every nation having a story about a global flood and knowledge of the commandments, decrees and instructions in the Torah, no one had. That would be problematic since the Bible itself borrows from a common source i.e. reality, though the Hebrew scriptures alone preserve the history and law uncorrupted. And furthermore we know that Noah and Abraham kept many commandments written later and Abraham later all of them. How could they do this before Moses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
So if there are sources in Egypt that have many of the same commandments in the Torah before Moses, that could be due to teachings and books of Abraham, or Noah or other righteous men obeying God. All men are created in the image of God, so no one is astonished at the decree about murder or adultery or theft and so on.
Quote:
Just like any other religion that exists; their following isn't proof of its validity outside in of itself.
I don't know any other ancient nation that makes a similar religious claim about itself.

Quote:
That is understandable because their government was a jealous one, meaning it would censor anything outside of its own territory. Just like communism.
I am not aware of censorship commandments and the relation with a 19th century atheistic ideological system.

Quote:
No, I just mentioned how a planet relates to a certain ancient deity. Not talking about religion.
Fine, then I am also not talking about religion, I am just mentioning how my deity is unrelated to your deity.