Future Partner Horary question

jupiterian

Hello, I made this horary chart asking for the characteristics of my future partner... trying maybe to realize where is he, his profession etc. From this chart I would deduce maybe we have met already due to the opposition of our additional significators? What would you think of this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 3.56.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 3.56.00 PM.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 21

waybread

I don't think this is a good question for horary.

Consider that you might not have any future partner-- or you might have several of them, over time.

It's best to ask more specific questions when you have a special someone in mind.

The moon is void-of-the-course. Your significator Venus is in detriment. A prospective partner's significator is Mars. Venus and Mars are no applying to an aspect.

jupiterian

Thank you so much, I'm still learning... just so that I can understand how is the moon void of curse if it's approaching to a perfecting trine to Mars, one of the significators?

waybread

The moon at 26 degrees 53' is past its last aspect with Mars at 25 degrees 24', as the moon is the faster-moving planet. I practice a simplified form of horary astrology, and also I only use major aspects.

jupiterian

Sorry I meant a trine with uranus wich is also aspecting one of the significators, thought Uranus could work as a messenger too.

Thank you so much