View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2019, 02:29 PM

Re: Read my chart plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthAirNFire View Post
Your chart practically screams relationships.
Seventh house Scorpio sun conjunct Pluto... Neptune in eighth house square Venus-Chiron conjunction...Saturn in eleventh. Where does one begin?
You are probably an intense person who attracts and is attracted to intense people. When you fall you fall hard—you can easily be obsessive if you are not careful. You have probably been wounded badly already and may have trust issues as a result. Yet trust you must—it is the only way to heal yourself. Your vital essence is tied to your relationship energy.
You may have difficulty maintaining a sense of boundaries in relationships, losing track of where your soul ends and your other’s begins. This is because you have the capacity for a true soul-mate connection, on a level that few ever experience. You will spend your life searching for such a connection, whether consciously or unconsciously.
Yes, I would say I attract intense people. Acutally, I'm not really a relationship oriented person. But then, I've never been in a long-term serious relationship- so maybe that might change when I am in one. I don't like superficial relationships, so yeah I would like a soul-mate connection. I have always been someone that cares about ones personality over everything else, that probably comes from my scorpio 7th with pluto in it.

Thanks for your analysis!