Help...Will I be accepted?

jenxchan

Hi, I'm applying to colleges Harvard and Brown. Wanted to know if I will get accepted to either one of them or none of them at all! Please read my chart and help me out, I am super nervous.

image: https://imgur.com/gallery/IwGx3SC

Last edited:

Aria Venue

give me more information about the particular universities..for example, which one do you prefer the most? are the cources the same?or they are different in what manner, for example one is
arty; while the other is more old-fashioned ...etc...

Last edited:

jenxchan

give me more information about the particular universities..for example, which one do you prefer the most? are the cources the same?or they are different in what manner...etc...

i prefer brown, it is located in rhode island, it has an open-curriculum program where u dont have to take basic classes ur first 2 years, u can take anything. the deadline application is January 1st, the social scene is very chill and so is the environment

harvard is a good school but second on my list, the grade inflation is very high yet hard to get into the university. if u are accepted into harvard, they make sure u get in no matter what the cost, also u can graduate with 0 debt! they are located in massachusetts, the courses are very rigorous and can be difficult especially for those majoring in computer science

Aria Venue

ok so let's see
you are strong dignified saturn in your domicile and in your Joy in mars exaltation and venus triplicity and Jupiter's detriment moon as your co-sig is peregrine and under the beams (so she cant see clearly the whole situation..is blurred), in sag in mercury's detriment .
the l9 cusp is venus which recently entered in your domicile .inside we have mercury which just recently turned direct and a strong dignified mars.By location i would have thought that mars signifies Brown being in water, while venus could represent Harvard..though near also the river but more earthly.i won't consider mercury as Harvard because Harvard is a well established university so this peregrine mercury doesn't represent that.The same counts also for Brown which is also well established.Moroever this venus in cap seems to me more traditional compared to this mars in scorpio .If we regard Jupiter as harvard then again this could fit also.
Either way you see it, moon will find this benefic Jupiter at 29*03 sag, just before she leaves sag and previously will find also this venus by antiscion ...in more or less 10 units so in a scale of days-weeks months as a medium time since moon mutable and succedent i would have said 10 weeks so about 2 months and a half.regarding mars mercury prohibits so maybe Jupiter is indeed Harvard or it could be that venus in cap, signifies also brown.If we go strictly by what saturn prefers it seems that this is mars, you put mars on a pedestal so you are exaggerating him..if we go by your co-ruler then you like also that Jupiter.So really in this scenario i dont know whether indeed mars signifies brown or harvard but it looks to me that Brown is mars..and this mercury could be related to tuition costs also as radix l8 .
But i think you have good chances to enter to both of them since L9=venus in your domicile and mars exaltation and moon will find her by antiscion.So mayby also this venus signifies Brown while Jupiter Harvard.
i noticed you also mentioned about deadlines on January...so you haven't applied yet as i get it...and probably you'll start the next year-semester..when exactly ?
i WISH YOU ALL THE BEST:love:

Last edited:

jenxchan

ok so let's see
you are strong dignified saturn in your domicile and in your Joy in mars exaltation and venus triplicity and Jupiter's detriment moon as your co-sig is peregrine and under the beams (so she cant see clearly the whole situation..is blurred), in sag in mercury's detriment .
the l9 cusp is venus which recently entered in your domicile .inside we have mercury which just recently turned direct and a strong dignified mars.By location i would have thought that mars signifies Brown being in water, while venus could represent Harvard..though near also the river but more earthly.i won't consider mercury as Harvard because Harvard is a well established university so this peregrine mercury doesn't represent that.The same counts also for Brown which is also well established.Moroever this venus in cap seems to me more traditional compared to this mars in scorpio .If we regard Jupiter as harvard then again this could fit also.
Either way you see it, moon will find this benefic Jupiter at 29*03 sag, just before she leaves sag and previously will find also this venus by antiscion ...in more or less 10 units so in a scale of days-weeks months as a medium time since moon mutable and succedent i would have said 10 weeks so about 2 months and a half.regarding mars mercury prohibits so maybe Jupiter is indeed Harvard or it could be that venus in cap, signifies also brown.If we go strictly by what saturn prefers it seems that this is mars, you put mars on a pedestal so you are exaggerating him..if we go by your co-ruler then you like also that Jupiter.So really in this scenario i dont know whether indeed mars signifies brown or harvard but it looks to me that Brown is mars..and this mercury could be related to tuition costs also as radix l8 .
But i think you have good chances to enter to both of them since L9=venus in your domicile and mars exaltation and moon will find her by antiscion.So mayby also this venus signifies Brown while Jupiter Harvard.
i noticed you also mentioned about deadlines on January...so you haven't applied yet as i get it...and probably you'll start the next year-semester..when exactly ?
i WISH YOU ALL THE BEST:love:

thank you! ill be applying to them before the deadlines and starting college next fall!

Aria Venue

ok but when will you know that you were accepted or not? this is what i'm asking...cause i have to see the timing also...i thought that you were expecting the results

Aria Venue

for brown its: March 28, 2019 at 7pm ET
harvard: late march
ok you mean march 2020..
i have n doubt about venus or Jupiter either..however when you apply specifically for brown if you want cast a chart as to see more clearly the situation
Please keep in mind that the chart is cast the moment you first thought about it..so i am bit concerned about this chart since it was cast after our communication....so next time put the exact time and place of your question..and don't do any more charts meanwhile unless you want to ask about another university

jenxchan

ok you mean march 2020..
i have n doubt about venus or Jupiter either..however when you apply specifically for brown if you want cast a chart as to see more clearly the situation
Please keep in mind that the chart is cast the moment you first thought about it..so i am bit concerned about this chart since it was cast after our communication....so next time put the exact time and place of your question..and don't do any more charts meanwhile unless you want to ask about another university

alright thank you