View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2019, 05:39 PM

Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyTerra View Post
No I wouldn't say I was luckier than anyone else. But since the Uranus transit started, I've had three accidents. 2 friends died very suddenly. There was a fire in my building and I've never been in a fire before. My car has required expensive repairs 3 times while mechanics say they don't know why anything went wrong, it just did. My power company has sent me bills of hundreds of dollars for one month of power which I disputed and won. Now, they're doing it again. And this time they're giving me a harder time to resolve the issue and I'll have to call the utilities commission, also something I've never had to do. It just seems almost everyday something major goes wrong.

I lost a valuable earring during a power failure last month, but found it through the help of this site. The Uranus transit isn't even two years old and I'm already half nuts from all the misfortune. It's so much unexpected stuff that goes wrong. There's no preparation or defense for it.
I'm deeply sorry you're going through this, and I hope your life will get better...
Will Jupiter and/Sun make a transit trine with one of your planets in the next few months?
When 2020 will start, maybe?I'm hoping so...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), SunnyTerra (11-10-2019)