Mercury: Cap
Venus: Cap
Mars: Taurus/Geminis cusp, in Taurus
Jupiter: Leo
Saturn: Cap

Uranus: Cap
Neptune: Cap
Pluto: Scorpio

I believe in astrology, i have seen it too many times in too many people played out so accuratly i could puke. My only problem: my chart, it doesn't come close to describing me, so any help on something i might have overlooked in my chart interpretation would be great. Generally, im looking mostly at the planets in the signs and avoiding the deatails of the houses and conjunctions etc. I'm going to attempt to self anylyze myself and give the most accurate description of myself possible in relation to my chart.

My interests include: The occult or anything metaphysical/supernatural related, Music, books - especially fiction stories, photography, poetry, art, history, politics, kayaking, swimming, sailing, biking every once in a while

According to my own (amatuer) interpretation of my chart i have most of my planets in the second house, giving me an extremely materialistic, possesion/money and montinary ambition oriented personality. Nothing could be more off, i actually don't care much about money or my poissesions (except small ones of sentimental value) i dont desire money or possesions, they're nice, and i don't mind having them, but i rarely ever think about them or activly (except for a quirky need for things i own not to be damaged -ESPECIALLY- books).

Capricornian ambtion and hard work is completely absent, except me wanting an enjoyable reliable job that pays well - enough for me to be happy, but i don't want to work for it! (actualy i hate hard work and will avoid it by any means nessessary) As is the absence of capricornian respect for elders and competance. I just don't really care about rank, social distinction or social class (except for an unwelcome streak of vanity). "I don't want to be a millionaire, i just want to live like one."

Although i will work hard if others are depending on me, im simply one of the laziest people around, and i don't mind it -its not like i want to work my way up to the top of anything. Any organization (mental or otherwise) I also lack in, my rooms a mess, i procrastinate duty and even when i start with good organization, it degenerates and i end up putting things where i can find them again (which is anywhere) if i remember where i put them in the first place. Even now im putting off things that i should get done.

Sagittarian traits are even harder to find. I'm not an optimist, I'm not a pessimist and I'm not a realist. I'm a dreamer and an idealist (this part works) The legendary Sagittarian honesty and frankness is missing (I can't name any specific foot in moulth moment, any harm that results from my words is intentional - which is usually something i regret). I'm not outspoken when it comes to my beliefs, i rarely talk about anything i actually believe in for fear of it being rejected by someone (i self identify with my ideas, and I'm hurt if someone criticizes them) but i will say outrageous things to provoke philosophical disccusions (some sagittarius) or just to see someone's dumfounded look, even though i don't believe what im saying.

The Sagittarian Luck (regretably) and accident prone-ness is not there either. Even though i do have my moments of energy (very few and far between), I'm tired almost all the time, have very low physical stamina and lanky body to match. I love to sleep for long periods of time, and while i love nature (especially the beauty part), I hate the discomfort of being out in it (i am a creature of comfort). I have never liked sports, and would never be involved in them if my parents hadn't stopped short of forcing me to get me into them. I am also without Sagittarian enthusiam and adventerous nature. I'm extremely cautious with just about anything and dislike risks.

On a side note, i had a person with a lot of experiance with astrology and quite a few hours logged in my company ask me my sun sign, when i replied "sagittarius" she was dumbstruck, not knowing what to say, she just responded with a quiet "...o..." we never talked again

I don't know how accurate a self interpretation of the way i act is going to be...i guess looking from the inside out may be less accurate than vice versa, but still, almost all Sagittarian and Capricornian traits are absent and the ones that are part present exist in an unconventional form. I'm sorry if im rambling...this post is getting long as it is, but i want to include some general traits I have noticed strongly in myself and/or traits other have pointed out to me.

The scorpio rising traits i do see a lot of, but the rising sign can't be all of me.

-I am extremely shy, and do not react welll to new people or new social situations, i just want to hide and not be seen - which is hard with my height

-I try to blend in with my enviornement by wearing casual clothes with muted color tones, i hate standing out or having people notice me

-I like to socialize every now and then but only with close friends, no where near the gregoriousness of sagittarius.

-I am not outgoing in the least, i will be friendly and polite with strangers, but i don't want to befriend them unless i find them interesting

-I love privacy and hate intrusions

-I need security...a lot (maybe saggitarian insecurity showing itself here)

-I get along well a great deal of people, and have aquantinces from all walks of life, but I'm only really close to one or two people in my life. While it contradicts my shy nature, I'm told I'm easy to love and impossble to hate.

-I'm intensly secretive and hate spilling how i actualy feel about things or what i actually believe

-I doubt myself frequently and have very little self confidence

-I hate to be critical of any one or anything

-I am scatter brained/absent minded to the utmost, and have been on several occasions been asked if I'm high or drunk, when ive been sober all my life

-My papers and writing have been called scattered

-criticism to my creativity hurts me a lot

-I enjoy writing/reading poetry

-I have a very strong reputation as "wierd" or "eccentric" which i have heard from many sources

-I am hyper sensitive, and extremely small things can get me on the verge of tears and even cause physical discomfort, but i hide it the best i can

-I need to be alone a great deal of time, and i like it

-I am frequenly depressed, but i don't want others to know!

-I will sabatoge my own efforts and beliefs just to be sure its whats right or what i want

-I cut down my own work

-I get nervous when i get complements and try deflect them or say something like "I'm not that good"

-I have been called intelligent by two aquarian sun sign frriends, being paraphrased as "you're so smart" but i have a hard time seeing it in myself

-I like travel so long as its exotic and comfortable

-I stay home a lot, i hate parties and love to lounge.

-Crowds bother me

-I react to everything emotionaly

-I think in disjointed images (a naughty trait for a mercurial capricornian)

-I love to imagine or dream of fantastic things, and have attempted to write several books, which i started and then lost interest in

-I activly avoid egosim and competition

-I have a desperate need of approval from others

-I stongly believe i am empathic after several events in my life recently

-I have no ambitions and my plans for the future are sketchy at best

-I don't like noisy displays

-I have never been involved in a romantic relationship, nor did i have any desire to be, and my romance was limited to passing glances of girls id forget the moment they left the room. until i met someone special

-My passing romantic interest include a magnetic attraction to scorpios, cancers, pisces, and especially aquarius (just using sun sign)

-I've been called extremely aloof

-I'm very indecicive

-I avoid emotional confrontations

-I HATE HATE HATE offending people in any way shape or form, or just generaly hurting their feelings unless im feeling vindictive

-I hate to ask for help but will gladly give it

-I love to be lazy

-I'm gullible and am easily lead on

-I activly avoid responsibity

On the flip side-where i do match

-
I can remember random facts about strange subjects, but forget where i put the car keys

-I bring up random subjects

-
I work hard if people depend on me or for a group

-I'm self indulgent

-I am an idealist

-i try to be happy even if its an act to defend myself

-I do have hope for the future, not optimism, hope

-I want a secure job

-I have realistic aims in life

-I need fiscal and emotional security

-I love animals

-I love personal liberty to the pointing of shunning someone if they get too close

-I like travel

-Imagination is paramount to me

-I am very restless and pace when i think

-Im full of escapism

Wow that got long...if anyone was willing to read all that... an outside interpretation would be great, after i became interested in astrology the fact my chart did not match me has been bothering me, but maybe the nuances escaped me and i really act like my chart. Any help would be greatly appreciated! i did not take houses or planet relation into account

wilsontc

Staff member
need birth location, to Ophiucus

Ophiucus,

You also need to give your birth location in the form:
City, County, State/Province, Country

Needing more info,

Tim

blueheron

OK. I'll take a shot at this one.

That super duper stellium in your 2nd which everyone would think means money money money, includes Uranus! Uranus marches to the beat of it's own drummer. Neptune is also there, and all those planets, Sun, Moon, Venus, Uranus, Mercury, Neptune, and Saturn (whew!) are conjunct by orb and be translation of lights. So.. your 2nd house is not going to be of a conventional interpretation.

Also, you're still young. The material side of life will become more and more important to you as you get older, especially around the time of your first Saturn return (age 28-29).

But even then, you'll do that part of your life YOUR OWN WAY! Uranus! And, you want a spiritual element (Neptune.)

Pluto on the ascendent shows depth. You'll find yourself leaving no stone unturned in your lifelong quest for TRUTH.

Jupiter in your 9th makes a t-square with your asc/desc. Shows a strong interest in higher purpose, education, metaphysics, and the like. Also shows good fortune in finding what you seek.

Also, born under the new moon, you are "in tune" with collective thinking (phases of the moon... this being phase #1... primary tincture.) As your generation takes on the task of creating new economic systems (capitalism taking a fatal plunge as we speak,) you'll find your place, and your creative genius.

Artistic talent is shown by Venus being part of the extraordinary stellium. Mercury ruling the MC shows teaching.

Powerful chart for one so young. I didn't look at the Vedic, but will later on if you like. I'll await your response.

Ophiucus

With my laymans interpretation, that would mean theres a strong possiblity of this being a chart of a of a rockefellar or carnegie? I never really thought i would get rich...I've considered it but more along the lines of "that would be nice"

I am curious about what a stellium like that means...with all those planets together with or without regard to house or sign...

I don't know much about the vedic, it would be great if you looked at it, but you'll probably have to explain it to me...

blueheron

A quick look at the Vedic shows that you won't be a Rockefeller. However, money looks good enough in the Vedic. Your strongest planets are Saturn and Jupiter, with the Sun coming in 3rd. Saturn shows itself with time. Jupiter is just plain fortunate.

Your 9th is most interesting. Life in a foreign country perhaps, or discovering yourself compelled to pursue higher education where you'd do quite well.

PEACE... Blueheron ;)

wilsontc

Staff member
values, etc., to Ophiucus

Ophiucus,

The 2nd house is also the house of "personal values", and the importance of your values is VERY clear in your writing. And, for someone who is trying to "avoid egoism"...you SURE use a lot of "I"s in your posting! :rotfl: This "egoism" makes sense since your stellium involves your Sun (self-expression, also ego). As was mentioned, since Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) is involved in your stellium (collection of energy) in the 2nd house, a lot of your energies are "dissolved", making it VERY hard for you to see your own values. As to "laziness", since your chart has very few challenging aspects you expect things to be easy...and when things get tough are willing to wait around until things get easy again. Pluto (transformation, also occult) modifying Ascendant (self), indicates a strong, personal interest in the occult. Since most of your planets are at the bottom (inner world) left (self) part of the chart, you use your self-awareness to focus on your inner world. Mars (being, also action) focused in the 7th house indicates you are active in "relating" with people. Uranus (friends, also innovation) conjunct (energy is combined with) Mercury (thinking) indicates "genius" type of thinking. Jupiter (expansion, also wisdom) focused in the 9th house (expansion, also wisdom) indicates someone who need to learn.

All in all, you seem to match up pretty well to your chart! :)

Charting,

Tim

Ophiucus

lol i noticed me writing all the I's and it actually did bother me lol i (I was hoping one else would pick up on it :D) but yea the fact my chart didn't match me using "laymans" astrology really bothered me...so i went on an ego trip to see if i matched up with the parts i missed

thanks for the info!

if its not too much to ask, how does my chart look on relationships? (particulary love relationshiops) im currently focuesed on this topic at the moment (i "value" it ;))

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
relationships, to Ophiucus

Ophiucus,

From my previous message:
Mars (being, also action) focused in the 7th house indicates you are active in "relating" with people.

Mars (being, also anger) can indicate that you attract "angry" people to you or you may get angry in relationships.

Adding on,

Tim