Will I get the house (inheritance)?

avrillavigne

Long story short, my maternal grandparents are quite wealthy. My mom is quite hardworking and is paid well. Her brother is lazy and has never worked in his life (living a hedonistic playboy life). My grandparents left all their property to their son, leaving my mother without any inheritance as "she will be just fine while he won't make it". The only thing they promised me was to leave my childhood home to me. With the pandemic, I relocated and have been struggling financially myself. When I said that I wanted to move back to my house, I found out that my uncle is renting the place out and spending the rent. Now he doesn't want to leave the place.
Do I have the chance to get the house? I have to get my grandparents involved.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 17.33.33.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 17.33.33.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 61

leomoon

Interesting chart.

You (Cancer Rising), the Moon regarding the ancestral home, with Moon being 14 degrees 33min. into Cancer it's own sign has Terms of Jupiter and Face of Mercury.

The other
- relative who controls the property now, I'm assigning to the 7th house in the chart which means Saturn falling in it's own sign of Aquarius, 10 degrees 43' Terms of Mercury and Face of Venus.

Ancestral home is the 4th house ruler Mercury. Mercury is in the 7th (the other guy) in in the terms of Jupiter (strengthening your position), and face of Mars (he will battle you for it)

It appears to me you have a fighting chance in the courts,but you'll need a lawyer to have the judge hear your case since the other guy has possession. (not sure what country you are in, but the old saying of "possession is 9/10ths of the law" comes to me.,

from Wikipedia:

While the concept is older, the phrase "Possession is nine-tenths of the law" is often claimed to date from the 16th century. In some countries, possession is not nine-tenths of the law, but rather the onus is on the possessor to substantiate his ownership. This concept has been applied to both tangible and intangible products.
You appear strong in the chart, but then again, so does he.

I'd love to hear what the "real" horary experts say about the chart, so stay tuned as I am not one of them.

Last edited:

avrillavigne

Well, I want the house now. I can stay at my parents place for a couple of months but I want to have my own place and I find it unfair that he is getting everything and my grandparents and parents are tolerating him.
At the same time they are ill and old and me and my mom are taking care of them, while he lives in a different city and has no interest in helping or taking any responsibility for his own parents. He is not helping with medical bills either while we are.
I am not interested in going to court. I was hoping that after a talk with my grandparents (as the house is still theirs), they will ask him to leave and actually give me the house as they have promised.

Last edited:

tikana

If I got these houses correct,it doesnt look you are getting the house

venus (is the house youwant) is retro and void out of orb just about with anything other than moon (you)
and that is opposition

leomoon

If I got these houses correct,it doesnt look you are getting the house

venus (is the house youwant) is retro and void out of orb just about with anything other than moon (you)
and that is opposition

tikana: How did you arrive at Venus for the house she wants? (just curious)

as I would use house 4 ruler.

Thanks for your help.

tikana

tikana: How did you arrive at Venus for the house she wants? (just curious)

as I would use house 4 ruler.

Thanks for your help.

mother's parents either 4th house or 10th house.
so count from 10th + 4th or 10
You get 1st house or 7th
so look at 8th house posessions of 7th house (venus) - that is the house

leomoon

Also, ironic that Pluto not a much used planet for horary, is so close conj. Venus (the house) in the 7th, suggesting, there is purposeful hold on that property imo. Like a hungry dog on a bone.

tikana

Also, ironic that Pluto not a much used planet for horary, is so close conj. Venus (the house) in the 7th, suggesting, there is purposeful hold on that property imo. Like a hungry dog on a bone.

naw.. if you look at dispositor it is lord of 7th house .. they rightfully own the place and querent has no legal standing to obtain it.

saturn is not harming L1 or Venus

tikana

AC VERY EARLY.

You won't get a clear or accurate analysis.

More info required or question cannot be answered.

just a suggestion. Try not to look at early or late asce as "you wont get clear or accurate analysis"
All the late asce or early asce telling us is situation is still developing or overcooked

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Posts in horary threads MUST be horary astrological interpretations of the chart provided, and you are to interpret the chart the OP has provided, not ask for info that they might not want to share in order to recast it yourself. We require OP's to provide their own horary charts for good reason. I've just deleted several posts that did not adhere to those rules.

Going forward, only post in this thread if you have a response based on interpretation of the horary chart.

Back on track,
Osamenor

avrillavigne

I thought that inheritance was supposed to be the 8th house?
As I said, I grew up in that house, and it was promised to me. I lived 6 years abroad for study and work. Now with the pandemic, I am back home, and I plan to stay for good. The house is rightfully mine. My uncle has inherited over 10 other properties which he is renting out. It's not like I am leaving him without any income. in my country, you can ask the renters to leave with 1-month notice.
My uncle is quite materialistic, so he opposes it, but it's not his call but my grandparents'.
If I sue, I will get it, that's for sure. But it would be far easier, less expensive and less dramatic if my grandparent just explained to him that he must leave.
I am asking if I will get the house and if my grandparents are actually going to help me?
This house was bought for me by my great grand mother but she passed when I was 6 so it was supposed to be handled by her son (my grandfather) until I am 18.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
mother's parents either 4th house or 10th house.
so count from 10th + 4th or 10
You get 1st house or 7th
so look at 8th house posessions of 7th house (venus) - that is the house
How does that make Venus the house's significator? The eighth house of this chart is ruled by Saturn, not Venus.

blackbery

Thank you 4 the explanation. I trust your opinion as you are totally awesome in this field of astrology.

Good to hear.

just a suggestion. Try not to look at early or late asce as "you wont get clear or accurate analysis"
All the late asce or early asce telling us is situation is still developing or overcooked

leomoon

I thought that inheritance was supposed to be the 8th house?
As I said, I grew up in that house, and it was promised to me. I lived 6 years abroad for study and work. Now with the pandemic, I am back home, and I plan to stay for good. The house is rightfully mine. My uncle has inherited over 10 other properties which he is renting out. It's not like I am leaving him without any income. in my country, you can ask the renters to leave with 1-month notice.
My uncle is quite materialistic, so he opposes it, but it's not his call but my grandparents'.
If I sue, I will get it, that's for sure. But it would be far easier, less expensive and less dramatic if my grandparent just explained to him that he must leave.
I am asking if I will get the house and if my grandparents are actually going to help me?
This house was bought for me by my great grand mother but she passed when I was 6 so it was supposed to be handled by her son (my grandfather) until I am 18.

Yes, the 8th is generally speaking, in natal work we refer to it as the house of our inheritance BUT, that is in natal chart work, where you do not have to "turn a chart" in order to find the various people, in this case; your maternal grandparents. Call, "the derivative houses".

From Anthony Louis, "Horary Plain and Simple:"

Derived Houses & Turned Charts
When the seeker asks a question about another person, you may find it necessary to skip around the chart to "derive" the house suitable to that person inquired about. For the most part, this skipping will depend on ther quesited's (i.e., the person/thing asked about) relationship to the querent. For instance, say you ask a question about your grandmother--your father's mother. If you take the 4th to rule the father, then the 10th from the 4 will rule the father's mother, or your grandmother, which places paternal grandmothers in the 1st house. If you ask a question about your grandparents, say, both your father's parents, then the correct house would be the 4th of the 4th, or the 7th. If the grandparents you're asking about are your maternal grandparents, then the correct house would be the 4th of the 10th. Nieces and nephews, as your siblings'(3rd house) children (5th house), would reside in 5th house from the 3rd, or the 7th. You would find your nieces and nephews by marriage (i.e., your spouse's niece or nephew) by starting at the 7th. The 7th represents your spouse, the spouse's sibling would be in the 9th (3rd from the 7th), and the spouse's sibling's childres would be in the 5th from the 9th, or the 1st.
Most of his book uses Lilly as a basis for his Astrology, but Louis also diverts (into what HE feels is correct in a given situation) Astrology being an art ...

So, taking this step as he suggests: I'll use the 4th house as YOUR mother, and ancestral home
I'll then turn the chart and add 4 more houses for your mother's mother...(your grandmother) That brings me to house 10, add 2 more houses for her property, = Venus.

Using this method of discernment, puts the 10th house RULER (your grandparents) plus 2 houses for their collective assets (perhaps a written will)

From Louis online book:

4th House. Father. Parents (both). Household & domestic concerns. The house one lives in. The end of the matter. Land. Things underground. Digging. Wells. Mining. Fields. Mineral rights. Farms. Real Estate. Things mislaid. Buildings. Financial investments. Graves. Estates. The womb. Secure places. Derived: Cousins (mother's sibling's children). Sibling's money & other 2nd-house affairs.

https://docshare.tips/76962404-horary-a-astrology-lessons-1_574dc3d0b6d87faf0a8b49b5.html

Please give feedback after you talk with your grandparents about your desires for that house and what they may intend to do. It helps us to learn or correct our work if necessary.

Last edited:

tikana

Yes, the 8th is generally speaking, in natal work we refer to it as the house of our inheritance BUT, that is in natal chart work, where you do not have to "turn a chart" in order to find the various people, in this case; your maternal grandparents. Call, "the derivative houses".

From Anthony Louise, "Horary Plain and Simple:"

Most of his book uses Lilly as a basis for his Astrology, but he can divert -

So, taking this step as he suggests: I'll use the 4th house as YOUR mother.
I'll then turn the chart and add 4 more houses for your mother's mother...(your grandmother) That brings me to house 10, add 2 more houses for her property, = Venus.

Using this method of discernment, puts the 19th house RULER (your grandparents) plus 2 houses for their collective assets (perhaps a written will)

From Louis:

4th House. Father. Parents (both). Household & domestic concerns. The house one lives in. The end of the matter. Land. Things underground. Digging. Wells. Mining. Fields. Mineral rights. Farms. Real Estate. Things mislaid. Buildings. Financial investments. Graves. Estates. The womb. Secure places. Derived: Cousins (mother's sibling's children). Sibling's money & other 2nd-house affairs.

https://docshare.tips/76962404-horary-a-astrology-lessons-1_574dc3d0b6d87faf0a8b49b5.html

Please give feedback after you talk with your grandparents about your desires for that house and what they may intend to do. It helps us to learn or correct our work if necessary.

Lilly puts mother on 10th
father in 4th because they dealt with inheritance and etc / estate

Osamenor

Staff member
Resident of 8th house is venus, its dispositor is 8th house ruler saturn, therefore venus is the property in question.

Both Venus and Saturn are resident in the eighth. How do you determine which is the property in question?

And how would you determine that if the eighth house were empty?