Serious illness and near death as an infant

chei star

Near death experience, serious illness as a newborn or an infant??

I was just curious if this is something that can be seen in my chart or in the charts of anyone else who has experienced a similar event or knows anyone who has?

I developed whooping cough and pneumonia at 5 weeks old. The doctors said my chance of survival was minimal and that there was nothing more that they could do for me. However, I pulled through and survived. I always wondered is there anything karmic about this or can it be seen in my chart??

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 20

Moog

Near death experience, serious illness as a newborn or an infant??

I was just curious if this is something that can be seen in my chart or in the charts of anyone else who has experienced a similar event or knows anyone who has?

I developed whooping cough and pneumonia at 5 weeks old. The doctors said my chance of survival was minimal and that there was nothing more that they could do for me. However, I pulled through and survived. I always wondered is there anything karmic about this or can it be seen in my chart??

Do you know when you recovered?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Ok, you do have certain factors, which might point at a near-death experience. A Sun-Pluto, which I have seen in charts, the Sun being a life-giver and Pluto being transformation. Then, you have your Mars, your Asc Lord and also Lord of your 8th house, in the same house as your Sun-Plu conj. The Sun also rules your 6th house of physical maladies/ sickness. Mercury rules the lungs and trachea (lower part of the respiratory tract), both of which are affected by whooping cough, and it is in close vicinity of the Sun-Plu combo as well. Note now that shortly after you were born, Mars (ruler of Asc=early life) was the first planet to go over the Sun-Plu-Mer conjunction, so as to bring inflammation/ infection, and all that happening in Sco/ with Plu involved, yes, that could have been life-threatening. The saving grace could have been your natal Sun-Jup trine as well as an exalted Sat (survival through hardships/ tenacity) sextiling your Sun. There must have been quite a bit of involvement of your mother/motherly figure in some way (Moon sextiles the Sun, and Jup trines the Sun via Moon's dignity, in Cancer).

:)AQ7

chei star

Hi,

There must have been quite a bit of involvement of your mother/motherly figure in some way (Moon sextiles the Sun, and Jup trines the Sun via Moon's dignity, in Cancer).

:)AQ7

When my mother first took me to see doctors because I was sick, none of the doctors correctly diagnosed me and sent me home. However my mother had a strong feeling that something was being missed even after several doctors had examined me. Eventually a doctor listened to her and they found out I had whooping cough and pneumonia and sent me to intensive care.