Lost my job, best friend, and new relationship AGAIN!

Vista

Not sure what to ask for....as an astrologer of over 20 years of fine-tuning my skills, I am at a complete loss. I lost my job yesterday(started it Aug 6th 2013), lost my best friend 2 weeks ago, and my new relationship abruptly ended Oct 18th over something very insignificant which was very painful. The past 4 years have been nothing but complete loss in every area of my life. What's odd to me I thought things seemed to be getting better. I am truly not seeing why I suffered another round of losses with what is happening in my chart.

As a moderator I thought for learning purposes my chart would be good given all the things I have gone through the past 4+ years.

I would love to hear practical solutions for a direction to take without doom and gloom responses as being kicked when I am done will be hard for me to handle right now. FYI, I am middle aged with now money so expensive schooling would not be practical at the moment as I have 27k in student loans already I am paying off.

Highlights since 2009
· Lost Job March 2009
· Lost relationship June 2009
· New relationship Dec 2010
· Lost relationship Mar/April 2010
· Home went to foreclosure Fall of 2010 after paying mortgage for 16 months
· BK filed Jan 2011
· Father died June 2011
· Home converted and sold as short sale Aug 2011
· Aug moved in with mother 2011
· Beloved dog died December 19th 2011
· New boyfriend Feb/March 2012
· New job April 2012
· Boyfriend cheated June 2012 and it ended
· Fired from job August 2012 because I didn't understand the work and had a hard time concentrating because of betrayal
· New relationship Jan 3rd 2013
· Relationship ended end of 2/24 2013
· Health was taking a major decline from fall of 2012 and hit a crisis point in March of 2013 where I was almost hospitalized for beginning stages adrenal failure. Didn't go into the hospital because I didn't have medical insurance.
· New job started Aug 6, 2013
· New relationship September 2013
· Relationship abruptly ended the day of Full Moon and Mercury turning retrograde on October 18th/19th. He officially ended it November 3rd on the New Moon.
· Best Friend died Oct 16, 2013
· Was let go of my job yesterday November 22, 2013 due to my boss not seeing me fit in with the company "long-term" even though I was hitting the goals set for me. FYI, I had a very difficult start with the company and in training due to my confidence taking a beating over the years and it was perceived negatively and that I wasn't qualified for the job. The job was incredibly stressful and consumed my life and thoughts.

So, with that said, can you offer any outside the box direction I could take? I am feeling pretty down and hopeless at the moment. I have no siblings, children, or husband so I am very worried about the future, but I do understand I am the common denominator in my life and there is something I am doing to cause disruption and loss. I know I have afflictions natally, yet many people do and don't experience as much strife. I need to finally figure out a way to work with these energies in a productive way. Even so, I can only imagine when T Uranus starts T squaring my Sun Moon opposition and T Pluto starts conjuncting my N Sun and Opposing my Moon what is in store for me.

I have attached Natal-Prog-Transits; Natal-Prog-SA; Solar return for both 2013 and 2013.

Thank you for any responses!
Vista

Attachments

• SD natal with progressed and transits 11-22.jpg
    SD natal with progressed and transits 11-22.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 74
  • SD Solar Return 2013.jpg
    SD Solar Return 2013.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 33
  • SD natal progressed SA.jpg
    SD natal progressed SA.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Solar Return 2014.jpg
    Solar Return 2014.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Vista

To analyze my own chart here are my thoughts as astrologer on what i see:

I feel like I will have a new job coming over the next 1-2 months, Also, I think either a return of someone from my past or a new relationship coming with Progressed Moon to Progressed Venus, T Saturn to Moon/Sun and T Nep to Venus(I know, watch out). In addition, it seems like my mood will improve within the next couple of weeks and possible travel on the horizon maybe the end of the year and also Feb though April 2014. Next year, I believe health issues come up again with T Saturn squaring Mars and T Nep opposing Uranus. I have help from other planets to my health house as well as to my natal Sun ruler Saturn so I think I will be able to resolve the issues. Saturn and Mars transits can be a very bad cold/virus/flu that is hard to get rid off as that is exactly what happened when T Saturn conjunct my natal Mars. Now, Mars is on my 5th/6th house cusp so possibly romance issues, nothing new there but I think it's more likely something to do with my health or even work enviornment.

Side note: I see Neptune both Transiting and Solar Return is playing a part in what direction to take with my Career. Neptune is confusion or lack of direction, this is certainly what I have been experiencing. Neptune rules hospitals and drugs, I am in medical device sales selling to hospitals.

Solar Arc Saturn is squaring my natal MC, another piece of the puzzle coming to light. We also have Progressed Sun opposing Natal 6th H Pluto, power struggles which is exactly what I had with my recent Virgo boss. He is power hungry and not going to let any weakness or in my case, weak team member in his opinion hold him back from getting to the top. SA Saturn is in Aries, he is Aries rising as well so again, symbols of what has transpired career wise.

Natal Kite with Pluto at the apex in the 6th, points to more practical lines of work maybe counseling. I think I am good at it honestly but not trained. I do counseling along with astrology, but we all know making a living as an astrologer is extremely difficult. Also, Investigative work, perhaps research, medical, anything hidden would be good. I am very into animal rescue and farm animal welfare. Be that as it may, it all seems so difficult to be able to make money at. Sometimes I wonder if I will end up doing a "little of this," and a "little of that." It might be a good way to work with the disruptive energeis.

PS. I understand a spiritual side is indicated in my natal chart, however if anything it would be more along the lines of past life, New Age spirituality, being a light worker, and believing "It's meant to be" verses "Free will" as opposed to becoming focused on God, Church, ect.

Last edited:

Caro

it does sound like a difficult period. Pluto on the MC responsible for the initial losses - bringing everything down(job/money.house). The recent deception Neptune transit sq natal venus(in sagi).

however the good news is that you have a trine to your natal pluto coming up and other harmonious aspects(Saturn sextile sun in Capricorn) - which it sounds like you are already sensing. Maybe they will be a rebuilding of your life a bit like phoenix from the ashes.

Saturn is now going through your 8th(conj natal Neptune) - how much study have you done in healing/new age - are you a self taught astrologer? maybe this is time to really knuckle down to study in this area and to really scrutinise your finances(investments) etc. (make sure they align with your ethics - that kind of stuff)

I have just been reviewing some online astrology and Kelly Romano is very upbeat - you may want to check out her sites/youtube clips. maybe it will offer some inspiration.

Vista

Hi Caro!

Thank you for your comments and for the recommendation to Kelly Romano. I will definitely check her out, I could use some inspiration!

I have had a lot of self realizations over the past year and it "ain't pretty." LOL! I hope the positive aspects coming are maybe steps towards making changes where I need to.

Thank you again!

it does sound like a difficult period. Pluto on the MC responsible for the initial losses - bringing everything down(job/money.house). The recent deception Neptune transit sq natal venus(in sagi).

however the good news is that you have a trine to your natal pluto coming up and other harmonious aspects(Saturn sextile sun in Capricorn) - which it sounds like you are already sensing. Maybe they will be a rebuilding of your life a bit like phoenix from the ashes.

Saturn is now going through your 8th(conj natal Neptune) - how much study have you done in healing/new age - are you a self taught astrologer? maybe this is time to really knuckle down to study in this area and to really scrutinise your finances(investments) etc. (make sure they align with your ethics - that kind of stuff)

I have just been reviewing some online astrology and Kelly Romano is very upbeat - you may want to check out her sites/youtube clips. maybe it will offer some inspiration.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Geesh, I've experienced EVERYTHING on that list and I'm only 29 :unsure:.
And I survived it ALL!!!! :biggrin:

Congrats on having only 27k in students loans, I have 83k. :bandit:

I'm no good at reading charts, but I will say, JUST BE COOL.....

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34 (dont WORRY about your future...just prepare for it).

I've gone through all of those situation. It wont last, if you work towards changing it.

Last edited:

Vista

Thank you Cancer7 for your kind and very wise words! :happy:

Geesh, I've experienced EVERYTHING on that list and I'm only 29 :unsure:.
And I survived it ALL!!!! :biggrin:

Congrats on having only 27k in students loans, I have 83k. :bandit:

I'm no good at reading charts, but I will say, JUST BE COOL.....

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34 (dont WORRY about your future...just prepare for it).

I've gone through all of those situation. It wont last, if you work towards changing it.

Caro

you also have the Jupiter transit to your natal moon in cancer!:biggrin:
your work with animals sounds like a perfect way to give and receive unconditional love!(the opposition is quite hard work across 4th/10th house)Your pluto will feel fulfilled too.
by nurturing the animals maybe you will nurture yourself!:happy: the trines of Neptune/Saturn/Jupiter is lighting up the 4th/8th and 12th houses. - all of those planets do well in those houses.

hope it works out.

Frisiangal

I do understand I am the common denominator in my life and there is something I am doing to cause disruption and loss. I know I have afflictions natally, yet many people do and don't experience as much strife. I need to finally figure out a way to work with these energies in a productive way. Even so, I can only imagine when T Uranus starts T squaring my Sun Moon opposition and T Pluto starts conjuncting my N Sun and Opposing my Moon what is in store for me.

Hi Vista,
One of the hardest things for any astrologer to do is to try to decipher the meaning in, of, and behind their own chart because it's hard to be objective about one's self, whereas you are always so helpful and forthcoming when deciphering others' charts.
The second of hardest things for any astrologer to do is to try to attempt to analyse another astrologer's chart.:biggrin:

That said, it is sad to read that you have been going through such a tough time during the last four years. I can't help noticing that this coincided with sec.prog. Moon crossing the Ascendant around a similar time, bringing all the needs of its 4th and 5th house rulerships to the foreground.....I.E. the Moon's need for emotional security in these areas. With natal Moon in its own sign, these needs are going to be a very strong factor of one's emotional make-up. In Aries in 1, 'Who needs me?', 'Who/what do I need for me?' comes up.
S.P. Moon working through the 2nd house brings the financial needs up.

What I have noticed myself over the years is that what is always taken as positive aspects in the natal chart can have a way of putting a spoke in the wheel of 'The Circle of Life' (favourite song qua lyrics). It's why the so-called harsh aspects in a chart seem to be so demanding; they are there to give the wheel the necessary push forward in the right direction. Maybe if we're lucky we can build on, yet leave the soft aspects for what they were behind us.:wink:

I wonder if it is a co-incidence that sec.progressed Sun is now conjoining natal Jupiter's optimism through trust and faith in Pisces, after having opened the double opposition, beginning with Uranus, more than 5 years back. Reality check (Virgo) situations at that time opened that 'independence from emotions'. Natal Moon is part of the kite figure with Jupiter; natal Sun is not. The backbone of the kite, that which provides the 'flight' (and, possibly, the other 4 f's!) is in that double opposition. I would wonder in and from whom optimistic trust and faith was always placed to satisy one's and/or the other's emotional needs; in Moon others or in Sun Self and who was (not) satisfied. I'd ask if the trust was met and what result this had upon one's Moon inherent behaviour pattern. I would also wonder how strong the effect of natal Chiron in Pisces in 12th is regarding the power within those needs, of which the myth of 12th house abandonment features so strongly.
Is it co-incidence that, not only has the Chiron return recently occured but its transit is about to conjoin sec. prog. Sun opp. Pluto.... the transition of power of control. From whom to whom?
Self sacrifice does not fit well with a Capricorn Sun, yet a sec. pr. Sun through Pisces would seem to have 'to lose everything' in order to find its true Self.

We share an almost exact Nodal axis but in opposing houses.
Our Chirons are close opposition in the same house.
I live with a Moon in Capricorn and trine Chiron. My Moon opposes your Sun.
For me, the pain of discovering what opening to emotion can do and what it can accomplish.
Maybe for you the opposite?

Vista

Dear Frisiangal,

This is what I love about this site, there are so many experienced astrologers here with a different point of view. Thank you for responding, I appreciate all that you wrote. You are correct, its difficult as an astrologer to view one's own chart as emotions seem to get in the way along with hope, fear, disappointment, etc.

One thing I have been coming to understand and you have also brought up, positive natal aspect and having transits triggering these aspect does not always bring positive results particularly if they are connected to a challenging aspect as well. Since I have been living through it I am taking notice now. I think what is different now about my loss than the past few years is that I have more help from the outer planets than I did before. Before Pluto, Saturn, and then Uranus all moved over my angles causing disruption, yet I didn't have much support hitting my other planets. I do now so it's time to take advantage and go to work to make the necessary changes the universe is throwing at me. If not, I know T Uranus and T Pluto connecting my Sun/Moon opposition in the not too distant future will make it happen and it won't be pleasant.

Thank you again!
Vista

Hi Vista,
One of the hardest things for any astrologer to do is to try to decipher the meaning in, of, and behind their own chart because it's hard to be objective about one's self, whereas you are always so helpful and forthcoming when deciphering others' charts.
The second of hardest things for any astrologer to do is to try to attempt to analyse another astrologer's chart.:biggrin:

That said, it is sad to read that you have been going through such a tough time during the last four years. I can't help noticing that this coincided with sec.prog. Moon crossing the Ascendant around a similar time, bringing all the needs of its 4th and 5th house rulerships to the foreground.....I.E. the Moon's need for emotional security in these areas. With natal Moon in its own sign, these needs are going to be a very strong factor of one's emotional make-up. In Aries in 1, 'Who needs me?', 'Who/what do I need for me?' comes up.
S.P. Moon working through the 2nd house brings the financial needs up.

What I have noticed myself over the years is that what is always taken as positive aspects in the natal chart can have a way of putting a spoke in the wheel of 'The Circle of Life' (favourite song qua lyrics). It's why the so-called harsh aspects in a chart seem to be so demanding; they are there to give the wheel the necessary push forward in the right direction. Maybe if we're lucky we can build on, yet leave the soft aspects for what they were behind us.:wink:

I wonder if it is a co-incidence that sec.progressed Sun is now conjoining natal Jupiter's optimism through trust and faith in Pisces, after having opened the double opposition, beginning with Uranus, more than 5 years back. Reality check (Virgo) situations at that time opened that 'independence from emotions'. Natal Moon is part of the kite figure with Jupiter; natal Sun is not. The backbone of the kite, that which provides the 'flight' (and, possibly, the other 4 f's!) is in that double opposition. I would wonder in and from whom optimistic trust and faith was always placed to satisy one's and/or the other's emotional needs; in Moon others or in Sun Self and who was (not) satisfied. I'd ask if the trust was met and what result this had upon one's Moon inherent behaviour pattern. I would also wonder how strong the effect of natal Chiron in Pisces in 12th is regarding the power within those needs, of which the myth of 12th house abandonment features so strongly.
Is it co-incidence that, not only has the Chiron return recently occured but its transit is about to conjoin sec. prog. Sun opp. Pluto.... the transition of power of control. From whom to whom?
Self sacrifice does not fit well with a Capricorn Sun, yet a sec. pr. Sun through Pisces would seem to have 'to lose everything' in order to find its true Self.

We share an almost exact Nodal axis but in opposing houses.
Our Chirons are close opposition in the same house.
I live with a Moon in Capricorn and trine Chiron. My Moon opposes your Sun.
For me, the pain of discovering what opening to emotion can do and what it can accomplish.
Maybe for you the opposite?

Vista

I have noticed T Jupiter can bring loss oddly enough, maybe because my natal Jupiter is opposite Ur/Pl and part of my Natal Kite. The Solar Eclipse November 3rd I thought would activate my natal Kite(in a positive way), however the square to Saturn my 10th ruler and Jupiter opposite Ur/Pl seemed to dominate and subsequently I lost my job.

The idea of working with animals is very appealing although making living at it would present a problem. :) I should have been a vet!

you also have the Jupiter transit to your natal moon in cancer!:biggrin:
your work with animals sounds like a perfect way to give and receive unconditional love!(the opposition is quite hard work across 4th/10th house)Your pluto will feel fulfilled too.
by nurturing the animals maybe you will nurture yourself!:happy: the trines of Neptune/Saturn/Jupiter is lighting up the 4th/8th and 12th houses. - all of those planets do well in those houses.

hope it works out.

Caro

Vista - Thanks for your feedback and yes I am aware of the negative effects of Jupiter(too much/excess) seen this in my own chart and others. interested that again when referring to the animal work - your refer to money. The need for status and the work ethic is very strong in a Capricorn(10th house!). I greatly admire this. I have two cap friends who work longer and harder than anyone I know. They are both doing very well having moved to UK. They are tough and equally tough on themselves. My Gran and great aunt too - to very strong stoical caps. much to be admired.

my niece has chiron in 12th h. she also has Saturn in 6th. she is disabled but would like to work with animals. she is a sagi sun. There is a beautiful photo of her with a horse at an animal rescue shelter. it is hard to see who is happier my niece who can barely contain herself or the horse who is leaning over her right shoulder. This photo/experience has no 'value' or stature in the monetary sense but its value to uplift in everyother sense is 'priceless'.

do you understand what I am getting at? are you being prompted to value - your astrology knowledge(some people can get by with this) also some people get by on donations to an animal shelter. It is a tough one in a world that has lost touch with 'true' values. I and many are struggling with this now as we try to move towards our 'true' selves. Ah we ask how will I pay the bills? these values are more Piscean and also hidden(12th/4th/8th).

I have a kite too, Saturn in 5th - which hasn't yet got off the ground.. :whistling:

good luck. :happy:

Ebenia

Hey darling, I just wanted to post and say that I KNOW how you feel and I have been through really tough times too in the past 2 years and guess what - we have the same Sun-Moon opposition in our charts in almost the same degree! So my Sun-Moon opposition and MC has been getting hit my Pluto like a truck for the past two years and I can tell you: I FEEL YOU! I lost most of my friends, lost my health (failed kidney transplant and now waiting for a new one), had to withdraw from my studies because of my health, lost an income because suspended my studies, I had to move...so many things and it has been crazy hard at times.

I also met a guy that I am completely in love with and we are so in love, but it has also been tough at times.

Still I can tell that you are pushing on and I am too and I am sure it is gonna get better for both of us :) I am a strong believer (as you can see from my chart with my Jupiter in 12th and you have this placement too) that there is justice in this world and things will always in the end balance out! Universe is always looking for harmony and will definitely give all of this pain and misery back to you with so much happiness and joy that you cannot comprehend <3 So keep on pushing, keep the faith, it will get better!

You have Saturn helping you with the sextile and Venus is now in Capricorn making it easier and a lot nicer for us for a long time and for many months, Jupiter conjuncting Moon gives some hope and high spirits that will help a lot!

Vista

Hi Caro!

No, I think you misunderstand ! :) It's not the money or status at all I am looking for when I was referring to "making a living" working with animals. I meant being able to simply survive and pay my bills. I am more than willing and prepared to live on much less in order to be happy in the work that I do, but volunteering with animals will feed my soul but it doesn't pay my rent so to speak. The old saying "do what you love and the money will follow." THAT'S what I am trying to figure out. I also know sometimes volunteering could lead to a paying position, just trying to formulate a plan of action I suppose.

Vista - Thanks for your feedback and yes I am aware of the negative effects of Jupiter(too much/excess) seen this in my own chart and others. interested that again when referring to the animal work - your refer to money. The need for status and the work ethic is very strong in a Capricorn(10th house!). I greatly admire this. I have two cap friends who work longer and harder than anyone I know. They are both doing very well having moved to UK. They are tough and equally tough on themselves. My Gran and great aunt too - to very strong stoical caps. much to be admired.

my niece has chiron in 12th h. she also has Saturn in 6th. she is disabled but would like to work with animals. she is a sagi sun. There is a beautiful photo of her with a horse at an animal rescue shelter. it is hard to see who is happier my niece who can barely contain herself or the horse who is leaning over her right shoulder. This photo/experience has no 'value' or stature in the monetary sense but its value to uplift in everyother sense is 'priceless'.

do you understand what I am getting at? are you being prompted to value - your astrology knowledge(some people can get by with this) also some people get by on donations to an animal shelter. It is a tough one in a world that has lost touch with 'true' values. I and many are struggling with this now as we try to move towards our 'true' selves. Ah we ask how will I pay the bills? these values are more Piscean and also hidden(12th/4th/8th).

I have a kite too, Saturn in 5th - which hasn't yet got off the ground.. :whistling:

good luck. :happy:

serafin5

Hey Vista: You're an excellent astrologer and it looks like you have a lot of help where your chart is concerned so I just wanted to tell you to just hang in there! Although I am sad you are going thru so much sh** right now it's comforting to know I'm not alone. I've been thru a lot too in the last few years and like you I wonder what I'm doing wrong. My conclusion is basically getting up in the morning. If I could just not do that I may be ok......:biggrin:

Blessings to you always
Serafin5

Vista

Awww, thank you Serafin5! It's been very hard for many people who have Cardinal planets/angles. I think for me I have not been following my hearts desire or what I am supposed to be doing and now the universe is showing me by taking it all away I have to make different choices and head in a new direction.

I hope things get better for you as well!!

Hey Vista: You're an excellent astrologer and it looks like you have a lot of help where your chart is concerned so I just wanted to tell you to just hang in there! Although I am sad you are going thru so much sh** right now it's comforting to know I'm not alone. I've been thru a lot too in the last few years and like you I wonder what I'm doing wrong. My conclusion is basically getting up in the morning. If I could just not do that I may be ok......:biggrin:

Blessings to you always
Serafin5

Zarathu

Account Closed
Something as complex as this requires a lot more to be addressed. IMO, we need to look at it in a systematic manner, because you are not just talking about a set of events that have happened over a recent time but a feeling the things as a whole are un-raveling for you.

Since my own belief, reinforced through 45+ years as an astrologer and professional counselor, is that your chart is the blueprint of your life. It doesn't do things to you or cause bad things to happen, it shows you the directions that you should go and how you should handle life in this current body to accomplish this current mission in life.

To do that I use a proprietary frame of reference using astrology from many many sources, and put together in a framework of what is entitled The Seven Quotients of Astrology©. We have talked about this before both publicly and privately. If you are willing, I would propose to look at a broader reference of what your life is telling you to work on now.

I would do this by first looking at some potential areas of crises that you may not have resolved from your natal chart, and then looking at the current challenges that we see in your thoughts and emotions at the present time.

Then I would look forward to how you view changes that are happening and will continue to happen, and how they tend to happen for you, followed by your mission in life, Strengths to accomplish the mission, and areas that you shouldn't use since they just don't work this time around, and perhaps finally looking at the way that you actually perceive the world around you.

All of this would be abbreviated from a full analysis since that would be something that you might get if this were not the FREE cyber world, but in any case it will be probably more than you see here sometimes.

I only have that one requirement that I have asked for before, and since this is a forum it seems to be a given: you must be willing to comment on the installments. You must thoughtfully consider them. If you stop commenting, or go on the argument mode(I know you won't do that), or just tell me to stop, I will cease moving forward.

I do need to know if this is something that you want me to do at this time. If not, perhaps another time would be better and I will rely on you to let me know when that time might take place.

All the best,

Z

Cancer7

Account Closed
I agree with this 100%:

"is that your chart is the blueprint of your life. It doesn't do things to you or cause bad things to happen, it shows you the directions that you should go and how you should handle life in this current body to accomplish this current mission in life".

Im glad you made this statement!

Something as complex as this requires a lot more to be addressed. IMO, we need to look at it in a systematic manner, because you are not just talking about a set of events that have happened over a recent time but a feeling the things as a whole are un-raveling for you.

Since my own belief, reinforced through 45+ years as an astrologer and professional counselor, is that your chart is the blueprint of your life. It doesn't do things to you or cause bad things to happen, it shows you the directions that you should go and how you should handle life in this current body to accomplish this current mission in life.

To do that I use a proprietary frame of reference using astrology from many many sources, and put together in a framework of what is entitled The Seven Quotients of Astrology©. We have talked about this before both publicly and privately. If you are willing, I would propose to look at a broader reference of what your life is telling you to work on now.

I would do this by first looking at some potential areas of crises that you may not have resolved from your natal chart, and then looking at the current challenges that we see in your thoughts and emotions at the present time.

Then I would look forward to how you view changes that are happening and will continue to happen, and how they tend to happen for you, followed by your mission in life, Strengths to accomplish the mission, and areas that you shouldn't use since they just don't work this time around, and perhaps finally looking at the way that you actually perceive the world around you.

All of this would be abbreviated from a full analysis since that would be something that you might get if this were not the FREE cyber world, but in any case it will be probably more than you see here sometimes.

I only have that one requirement that I have asked for before, and since this is a forum it seems to be a given: you must be willing to comment on the installments. You must thoughtfully consider them. If you stop commenting, or go on the argument mode(I know you won't do that), or just tell me to stop, I will cease moving forward.

I do need to know if this is something that you want me to do at this time. If not, perhaps another time would be better and I will rely on you to let me know when that time might take place.

All the best,

Z

Vista

Hello Zarathu!

Thank you for commenting and your willingness to take an interest in my life. I welcome your analysis wholeheartedly and will endeavor to comment thoroughly on what you write. I feel more open than any other time in my life to make necessary changes to have a more happy and satisfying life moving forward.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Vista

All the best,

Z