What kind of work should I do?

VilcaNick

take a look?

Attachments

• NickKunkelWREAC1.jpg
    NickKunkelWREAC1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 27

CapGoddess

Can I ask you something? What kind of work do you actually want to do?

I looked at the chart. It seems to suggest something with a lot of variety that will keep you interested. Shouldn't be something mundane and tedious.

Your north node is Pisces, I'm wondering have you considered volunteer work at all?

With your Sun, Mercury and Venus in Gemini and conjunct each other I'm wondering if you would be good at writing, editing, or publishing.

VilcaNick

Thanks!

Well I'm actually in Ecuador now (just had a jupiter return), just got here this week. I'm here with a few friends, as we are starting a organic farm. Learning to be self sustaining, and then teaching others how to do it at minimal costs (mostly free aside from labor)

I'm having trouble trying to figure how I fit in the group.

I've started a blog, and it seems to have some kind of potential.

but i dont know...

CapGoddess

Wow an organic farm. I have to say it sounds like a worthwhile venture.

And an admirable one at that.

Perhaps your blog will take off.

Like I said I think you should find something you really want to do and will enjoy as opposed to what someone thinks you should do.

I wish you success in all endeavors you undertake.

dr. farr

Your Lot of Profession (ascendant+moon-saturn) falls @ 10 Libra: therefore, Libran occupations (and also those of Venus, Libra's ruler) would be best suited to you, astrologically speaking.

What are these Libra/Venus occupations? See the astrology textbooks, Rex Bills "Rulership Book", and the various specialty astrological vocation books which are available, for lists/descriptions of occupations/careers/professions, affinitive to Libra and to Venus.

IleneK

Premium Member
I would like to expand a bit on CapGoddess' observation about volunteer work and your NN in Pisces. The religious/spiritual theme really pervades your chart. Your Moon, North Node and Mars in Pisces in the 9th house of religion and pursuit of knowledge squares your Sun, Mercury, Venus and Chiron in Pisces' natural 12th house. This includes all of your personal planets.

Then just to give it all an extra charge, Uranus forms an opposition from the 6th house of service to 12th house Chiron, loosely forming a t-square.

Your life's calling is one of sacrifice, service, healing, pursuit of greater knowledge towards those ends. Volunteer work, public or private. Monastic life of some kind. Working in a soup kitchen, hospital or penal institution.

You will find you fit easily into a group that has the highest ideals of selflessness.