Will I enter a relationship this year?

Bunraku

Considering I just left one (refer to this updated relationship horary thread that details the start to finish: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94982&page=3 ) I thought I’d cast another horary.

I interpreted this with someone and we came up with a yes answer because of that Moon seems to translate light, but it has issues like all charts do.
Question: Does Saturn-Venus get in the way? Just wondering since it seems to be an in-between, but no way does it impede the Moon.

I mean I did meet someone after I cast the chart, and wishing to pursue it further. Right now it seems like I need the Moon to do things. :whistling:

This is gonna be another thread where I update almost every day and give you all the business like the last time. All the sigs are in water signs, so its gonna be fruitful with plenty of updates like the last time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 11.42.19 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 11.42.19 PM.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Bunraku

Bump bump bump < 3

TOL: Mars receives Venus and Moon, so yes there is a willingness to accept the Moon. Venus Mars receive each other via dignity and triplicity. Moon is angular. But Mars is in the 12th. THE TWELFTH. Venus is barely escaping that house.

Moon to Venus - 8 months
Venus to Mars - 7 Months

That’s a year and and 3 months if it’s a yes.

That Saturn aspect from the 8th: wut

Bunraku

Why is it fruitful if the sigs are in water signs? Is that a general horary rule?

Water signs can mean a lot of things, but it’s a running joke I have with CS from the last thread

Water signs - fertility

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barren_sign
Cancer is the most fruitful and bountiful Sign, it being the house of the Moon, and the exaltation of Jupiter.
Scorpio: Though the house of Mars, yet generally accepted for fruitful.
Pisces: Very fecund and prolificall, being the House of Jupiter and exaltation of Venus, its Signe of many Children.

For sex you need water signs

Bunraku

Does this mean moon needs to be within orb of Mars too for translation to occur?

Moon’s orb is around 12º , and when it reaches Ven it’s within orb of Mars

Edit: never mind - got what you are saying after reading it again. ya you need an aspect

Last edited:

Bunraku

MMkay honeys. Updates...

Dates are as follows:

1. Lawyer - had to move unfortunately. Worked on a few prominent cases back in his time, and is now traveling the world to write about his religious journey. I wish he’d come back.
2. Bartender (future business owner next week of a small company) - This one is a sticky situation for me because I ended up having sex and catching feelings for him.
3. Engineer - loves me and adores me, and literally wants to be with me. He came over the other night because I was feeling down and ditched my friends

#3 is my pick. Its rare to have someone like you like that :love:

Potential meetings:
1. Psychic - he works as a psychic. Yessss. He’s a tarot reader actually, and he works through an organization.
2. Negotiations dude - he has been there for me and still wants to be with me even after what I put him through. Omg he really does like me... and is willing to work with me.... IDK What I did to deserve someone like that.

People who fell through the cracks, aka people who are just sitting on my contacts list:

1. A college student who is deeply entrenched with his fraternity
2. Some young man

___

VERDICT: We shall see in the next upcoming months.

See... Moon to Venus = 8 months. 5 months have passed now. So it’s 3 months when Moon will aspect me next. After that I’d have to wait for 7 more months hmm...

Whatever. I am exalted Venus and I should be busy being exalted and being Venus-like, so I need to calm down.

David Starling, your input please.

Last edited:

breeze

Does this mean moon needs to be within orb of Mars too for translation to occur?

Moon’s orb is around 12º , and when it reaches Ven it’s within orb of Mars

Edit: never mind - got what you are saying after reading it again. ya you need an aspect

I do not understand what aspect is needed :unsure:

I mean if Moon is translating light from Venus to Mars, what aspect we are looking for further ....

besitos

I do not understand what aspect is needed :unsure:

I mean if Moon is translating light from Venus to Mars, what aspect we are looking for further ....

that answer of yes needing an aspect is responding to the point about water signs being needed for fertility/sex.

besitos

Bunraku, did you find you got into a relationship at the 8 mo mark? did you meet that person after those you listed or at the beginning of the chart's frame? Congrats, btw.

Bunraku

Bunraku, did you find you got into a relationship at the 8 mo mark? did you meet that person after those you listed or at the beginning of the chart's frame? Congrats, btw.

6 mos.
We had an agreement of exclusivity a few days ago. I made sure it was contractual.

Last edited:

rafaella

MMkay honeys. Updates...

Dates are as follows:

1. Lawyer - had to move unfortunately. Worked on a few prominent cases back in his time, and is now traveling the world to write about his religious journey. I wish he’d come back.
2. Bartender (future business owner next week of a small company) - This one is a sticky situation for me because I ended up having sex and catching feelings for him.
3. Engineer - loves me and adores me, and literally wants to be with me. He came over the other night because I was feeling down and ditched my friends

#3 is my pick. Its rare to have someone like you like that :love:

Potential meetings:
1. Psychic - he works as a psychic. Yessss. He’s a tarot reader actually, and he works through an organization.
2. Negotiations dude - he has been there for me and still wants to be with me even after what I put him through. Omg he really does like me... and is willing to work with me.... IDK What I did to deserve someone like that.

People who fell through the cracks, aka people who are just sitting on my contacts list:

1. A college student who is deeply entrenched with his fraternity
2. Some young man

___

VERDICT: We shall see in the next upcoming months.

See... Moon to Venus = 8 months. 5 months have passed now. So it’s 3 months when Moon will aspect me next. After that I’d have to wait for 7 more months hmm...

Whatever. I am exalted Venus and I should be busy being exalted and being Venus-like, so I need to calm down.

David Starling, your input please.

Congratulations! So who was the lucky guy? looks like you had plenty to choose from... (dual water sign)