Will we go in a date again?

Emeraldstar99

Another one for my failing dating episodes, I'm quite pessimistic with this one

Moon debilitaded while venus is not weak or strong, they both conjuncted while applying sextile scorpio mars, that makes both weak .
The guy stopped talking. After our date he said it was good and talked a little then stopped completely. I feel a little embarrassed.

Both significators are in capricorn, exalting mars.

Does that mean a "no" bc of deception(One receives other by exaltation, the other receives the other person by debilitation or that's reading the chart too far for a yes or no queston?

kalinka

It does not seem that he is really interested in you. Usually we rather want to see a square with good receptions than a sextile with bad receptions like in this chart. Your signficators exalt him but mars is in moon's fall and Venus' detriment. However I still think that you will go on date once more because of the Venus/Mars sextile.

Emeraldstar99

It does not seem that he is really interested in you. Usually we rather want to see a square with good receptions than a sextile with bad receptions like in this chart. Your signficators exalt him but mars is in moon's fall and Venus' detriment. However I still think that you will go on date once more because of the Venus/Mars sextile.

Can you say he has evil intentions then? Bc why would he go on a date with someone he despises?

kalinka

No, not "evil" intentions. Better having receptions than no receptions. Maybe he wants to see where it goes, maybe he wants to give you another chance...

Emeraldstar99

Ok, today he acted weird... he texted me a TGIF meme in the afternoon, but I was away cuz I went shopping and responded him 6 hours later. Then he called me out of nowhere asking me out to eat some sandwiches but I asked him, do you mean now?(bc it was late) He made a joke about it being tomorrow and then said he passed an exam.. then I said great another title for *his name* laughing. Then he said you are making fun of me, i will hang up. then he hangs up.

honestly what happened is that he was making fun of me not me making fun of him. This guy is a hipocrite

Emeraldstar99

He was/is offended because you made a joke though he passed an exam.

Idk, maybe a bad joke but this guy is always showing me his conquests... trying to make me feel like **** because he is a vindictice liar who can't get past the past, to make me feel bad bc I rejected him in the past. That's why I asked you with the horary if he has bad intentions.

kalinka

with this background the reception makes sense now. Moon and Venus received by Mars
in fall/detriment shows probably that he is still hurt.