New man or not?

Venusine

Aria Venus amazing that you give your time like that, I learned a lot from your answer. And I’m thankful to all you for giving your time. It feels impossible master this art ever like you people do :)

There is many thing that got my attention, like my female side recently exalted. I actually had recently experience that made this happen. Made me feel more sure about myself etc. And I’m looking for new romantic interest. I feel like I have met many already but then something like this happens and nothing comes from it.

Me being my friends fall. I have noticed this too to be true.

Maybe this man I met was more unsure of himself that I realised. And maybe I should make my intentions more clear. I thought I did but maybe it wasn’t enough.

What I get from this, being new at horary, is that there is no future in this. Or it’s unsure as Jupiter will retrograde soon. I will update how things will turn. But as there is no natural ways us to meet again, and if there is no action seen in this chart I highly think this was it.

Aria Venue

Venusine said:
Hi! Thank you so much about your detailed answer! It makes so much sense. But I find him behaviour very weird. What was the meaning of Mercury part of marriage if I can ask?

pom in virgo 2.42
how does this pom receives you or him in the above question?and how you receive him respectively?

pom in virgo has Jupiter /you in his detriment and venus/you in his fall, while he receives moon from triplicity

and of cource he's in mercury's domicile
anyway that was just a hint to give you more about this particular relationship with the person you mentioned in the comments.Stick to the receptions between you both.
Actually, your question was:if you'll find a new love" or "if he is the new love of yours"?i think that your question was the first...though in your comments you wondered if this new acquaintance will prove to be something more.

As Rafaella mentioned venus is on the cusp...and i already explained to you how this venus feels.you are eager to find a new romantic interest...while this guy is not actually the man of your dreams.

Also tikana has already told you that'll find a new one in 9.I think i know why Tikana said that..astrologically speaking,,,but i assume it would be better to ask her in the first place to explain to you in astrological terms inside your thread

Venusine

Thank you again :) Tikana seldom explains anything so I didn’t even ask. Therewore I was trying to look chart by myself but it’s like foreign language to me :D it would be nice to know which planet is behind this development if someone could help. I hope it’s 9 weeks not nine months.

Chrysalis

Thank you again :) Tikana seldom explains anything so I didn’t even ask. Therewore I was trying to look chart by myself but it’s like foreign language to me :D it would be nice to know which planet is behind this development if someone could help. I hope it’s 9 weeks not nine months.

Its moon sextile sun in 9 degrees. Im not too sure about this being positive for a new guy though, as suns in moons detriment.

Moon fixed, peregrine and slow in motion, if this does bring a new guy, id say your looking more at months than weeks.

Aria Venue

most probably weeks~ medium time (moon in fixed sign, cadent house/sun cardinal, in angular house)moon also has little power to act from Aquarius.

Then again i think that Tikana will reply to your question:love:and correct me if i misjudged her reading :whistling:

You see it requires a lot of our time to respond to each thread analytically and sometimes it happens to see similar questions, with similar dignities and receptions and even aspects...so either a member has to start copy paste his/her analysis from a previous thread or simply reply to your initial question with a simple yes/no or whatsoever.

However if you ask something in particular, it will be explained to you.At least this is what I've seen so far in this forum...and Tikana has always replied whenever i asked her something ...for further explanations:love:

PS! I am not a professional astrologer but I like to help people if i have the chance or the knowledge to do so...and as always i keep practicing so as to learn through my mistakes.There are plenty of books that you can start practicing yourself if you really want to.Among sections of this forum you can find very useful links related to them...and of course, the moderators of this forum will always be on your assistance:love:

Venusine

Thanks, i hope its weeks rather than months..or it would be december by then. I quess things are going forward with my "friend" and him as they are fb-friends already. :surprised: Hard to descripe how i feel but its not great.

Venusine

Story continues..I saw my friend today. She broke up with her boyfriend week a go and only now she told me this man took contact to him after we spent time with him. And now she agreed to go date with him. We were actually briefly at the same place with him today and he totally ignored me after saying hello. So great. I hope I don’t have to see them together any time soon. She told me she is searching something not serious as she just broke off.