How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

ConfusedCrab

Magnetic pull<3 or Hate Hate Hate???

Tell me eryyy thang!

I’m a Taurus dominate and I like Scorpio dominates.

I feel like we can tell each other anything and trust each other easily(which is NOT common with these two signs) and the sensual chemistry is high.

Lykanized

I'm a Cancer, but Virgo dominant. Pisces happens to be my descendant. Regardless of the reason, i'm very drawn to Pisces and Neptune. As a Cancer, I feel like I clash with Capricorns a lot since Saturn isn't my forte, but they represent to me things I need to embrace like discipline and order and reigning my energy in to find balance

ConfusedCrab

I'm a Cancer, but Virgo dominant. Pisces happens to be my descendant. Regardless of the reason, i'm very drawn to Pisces and Neptune. As a Cancer, I feel like I clash with Capricorns a lot since Saturn isn't my forte, but they represent to me things I need to embrace like discipline and order and reigning my energy in to find balance

Ohhh nice! Pisces is my third dominate sign.

I adore Pisces butttttttt....idk if I could date one(for many reason) I see them more as best friend types.
They have so much love to give 💖🦄

Both my Pisces besties become so consumed when they are in a relationship they start to only live and breath for that one person. 😵

Last edited:

Lykanized

Ohhh nice! Pisces is my third dominate sign.

I adore Pisces butttttttt....idk if I could date one(for many reason) I see them more as best friend types.
They have so much love to give 💖🦄
I've never dated one. I've observed from afar. I love their energy, altho I've never actually been close to one. Maybe I'll get to one day

Btw, how are you determining how dominant signs are in this thread?

ardentika

I am Saturn/Capricorn dominant, and I cannot stand the too sensitive nature of Cancer. Dx
At least sun signs are a big nu uh. We can't vibe together. xD

Whoam1

Pulllem puts to much weight on outer planets, my whole generation is Aquarius dominant according to Pullen, I use my Sidreal chart and it's the same thing with Scorpio and Pluto. I have a Sun-Moon-Saturn Cosmic trine, a Capricorn Stella (Mars/Uranus/Neptune_SN) [a Capy Sun and rising in tropical), and Saturn aspecting Uranus, and Pluto too (Mars to Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury).

So in all of this is say I'm a Capricorn dominant. Cancer Sun people that are Cancers in both tropical and Sidreal systems I like. We both are Moody can be gloomy (Note this is a Saturn trait not a Capricorn trait), and we can both be dark, this is the darkest sister pair in the entire zodiac.

I have a Saturn-Moon-Pluto aspect, the Saturn Moon is tighter although a soft aspect, is still very powerful. I also have a Mars Jupiter aspect. This Means that both of our rulers are connected in my chart, as is our exalted planets. Lastly my NN and Vertex are in cancer putting an angle there im sure does something.

ConfusedCrab

Pulllem puts to much weight on outer planets, my whole generation is Aquarius dominant according to Pullen, I use my Sidreal chart and it's the same thing with Scorpio and Pluto. I have a Sun-Moon-Saturn Cosmic trine, a Capricorn Stella (Mars/Uranus/Neptune_SN) [a Capy Sun and rising in tropical), and Saturn aspecting Uranus, and Pluto too (Mars to Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury).

So in all of this is say I'm a Capricorn dominant. Cancer Sun people that are Cancers in both tropical and Sidreal systems I like. We both are Moody can be gloomy (Note this is a Saturn trait not a Capricorn trait), and we can both be dark, this is the darkest sister pair in the entire zodiac.

I have a Saturn-Moon-Pluto aspect, the Saturn Moon is tighter although a soft aspect, is still very powerful. I also have a Mars Jupiter aspect. This Means that both of our rulers are connected in my chart, as is our exalted planets. Lastly my NN and Vertex are in cancer putting an angle there im sure does something.

Hahaha!! I agree we can be pretty dark the moon is like darkness and night time perfect for the evil goats. 😂😝😈❤️

Yes I am a cancer sun but my dominant is Taurus sooo I get along well with my sun sign opposite.

You seam to understand cancers pretty well....maybe it’s your Scorpio bits...I get Scorpio and Aqua energy off you strongest.

Tbh what sign energy do you get off me most?

Abby83

Sagittarius dominant.

I get excited around Gemini men and there is immediate attraction with their cute effing eyes. But unfortunately as soon as we get to know each other, there’s nothing there and it dies pretty quickly. Gemini also moves on very fast to a few ppl every day. Hard to pin down.

I get along very well with sag though. I love how free and independent and confident they are. They have an attitude like ‘oh I’m sure they couldn’t make it for a good reason, it happens.’ They’re positive and that’s why I love them. Also I always know where I stand with them and they’re generous in bed.

ConfusedCrab

Sagittarius dominant.

I get excited around Gemini men and there is immediate attraction with their cute effing eyes. But unfortunately as soon as we get to know each other, there’s nothing there and it dies pretty quickly. Gemini also moves on very fast to a few ppl every day. Hard to pin down.

I get along very well with sag though. I love how free and independent and confident they are. They have an attitude like ‘oh I’m sure they couldn’t make it for a good reason, it happens.’ They’re positive and that’s why I love them. Also I always know where I stand with them and they’re generous in bed.

Generous in bed eyyy???

I hear Sag and Aries men are the best....I’ve never tried them though.

As for gems, well I’m glad y’all can at least be friends :)

Abby83

Generous in bed eyyy???

I hear Sag and Aries men are the best....I’ve never tried them though.

As for gems, well I’m glad y’all can at least be friends :)

Yes. I'm married to an Aries and I find him a selfish lover. The sag boyfriends/sex buddies of my past were way more experimental and adventurous and giving.

Whoam1

Hahaha!! I agree we can be pretty dark the moon is like darkness and night time perfect for the evil goats. 😂😝😈❤️

Yes I am a cancer sun but my dominant is Taurus sooo I get along well with my sun sign opposite.

You seam to understand cancers pretty well....maybe it’s your Scorpio bits...I get Scorpio and Aqua energy off you strongest.

Tbh what sign energy do you get off me most?

Twisted cancer energy.

Honestly in tropical I'm supposed to be very capy with sag and aqua n Virgo splash

Sidreal it is a good bit of sag and cap with Leo and Scorpio splash

Sidreal astrologers shove Sag down my throat and I just can't relate to the formal jerky nature of it. Capricorn works to an extent but I definitely feel it as a Mars sign and Stella not a Sun. Scorpio has Venus, Mercury, and Pluto. However in further research my Sun/Venus/Mercury are all Conj to fixed stars in the Serpens Constellation and I relate to it more than any of the other actual zodiac constellations.

Lykanized

What's my energy like? Pullen puts me as a Virgo-Cancer-Aqua and Cap takes 4th place but idk about those stats

No one shoves anything down my throat lmfao

Then it's Mars-Neptune-Uranus-Mercury-Pluto-Venus and moon in 7th place even tho I feel my moon is strong. So wonky

Last edited:

Whoam1

What's my energy like? Pullen puts me as a Virgo-Cancer-Aqua and Cap takes 4th place but idk about those stats

No one shoves anything down my throat lmfao

Then it's Mars-Neptune-Uranus-Mercury-Pluto-Venus and moon in 7th place even tho I feel my moon is strong. So wonky

Your Moon-Mars stands out. I'm sure my Sun/Moon/Saturn Consic trine stands out for me, as well as my Pluto-Moon(Saturn).

The fighting and overactive nature of your soul/mental state and mask. That is Mars and Moon.

Sidenote:
[What's funny is Serpens denotes wisdom, skill, feeble will (impulse?), and issues with posion (especially doing things bad to your health but loving it, for me it's a cig on occasion and I have asthma that is triggered by bad air..), also hints at malice and decit.]

Lykanized

Your Moon-Mars stands out. I'm sure my Sun/Moon/Saturn Consic trine stands out for me, as well as my Pluto-Moon(Saturn).

The fighting and overactive nature of your soul/mental state and mask. That is Mars and Moon.

Sidenote:
[What's funny is Serpens denotes wisdom, skill, feeble will (impulse?), and issues with posion (especially doing things bad to your health but loving it, for me it's a cig on occasion and I have asthma that is triggered by bad air..), also hints at malice and decit.]

I feel like that's boring, but definitely fitting. I feel the heavy Martian-Moon and the lack of comfort it has within Virgo. It's boring to me bc I'm so used to it even tho it keeps me in constant transition at least. Altho I'm wondering what I come off as sign energy wise. You do read quite classic Aquarian, but you're very outspoken and ime with Aquarians, they're not all that extroverted. But I could be wrong

Whoam1

My mom is Aquarius tropical and Sidreal, she is the poster child for that sign. Introverted, but good with people btw.