Will we move in together?

moonmoney

Note: I accidentally posted this originally under missing items/people. I'm not sure how or why I did this, must have been asleep at the wheel :andy:

I posted it under "Will we get married?" but when I think about it, that wasn't my original question, but more of an afterthought. I realized that moving in together and getting married are not mutually exclusive, so it would benefit me to be true to the original question.

I am definitely a beginner astrologer but it looks to me that the answer could be "yes" just based on the fact that I (Mars) am with Jupiter in the 7th house, not only the house of partnership but also one of the angular houses.

Does this chart give any more info about WHEN this will happen, or give any insight into future circumstances? Does it show where the relationship is going?

Attachments

• moonmoney.jpg
    moonmoney.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 62

Chrysalis

I don't think so, mercury is blocking moon getting to sun, moons left venus also. mercury rules his 12th, your edging towards jup your 12th, and the only planet receiving moons next aspects is saturn L10.

With uranus so close to the asc too, im not seeing this as positive, esp with moon in close aspect too.

tikana

meh ...

moon is aspecting merc 3rd house ... ehmmmmm

if she was askingwill I marry him or someone else I would have said someone else cause jup could be another guy

grrr dunno...

don't like anything up in the sky these days

moonmoney

Update: just when we were considering getting making things a little more serious between us, we actually started growing apart from each other. I myself pulling away and growing emotionally distant due to his increasingly erratic and manipulative behavior. A lot of his lies (especially regarding substance abuse) started to come to light and we ended things between us.

Not sad, dodged a bullet. Think it's funny that I entertained the idea of moving in with him. Definitely not the one for me :) I wonder if the signs for the break were there from the beginning in the chart? Thank you for the interpretations

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Thanks for the update, interesting as also which i missed before him/venus is in a pitted degree, im happy to see one play itself out...so yes this was a sign in itself.

And the ending looks to be the moon/uranus opposition, before moon hits saturn/end of matters.

And there is a lot of aspects to neptune, which would be the substance abuse.

moonmoney

Chrysalis, not sure if you're still following, but do you have anything to say about the Jupiter? Seemed to be a point of discussion before we had an outcome. I'm just curious. Is this another man?

Chrysalis

Chrysalis, not sure if you're still following, but do you have anything to say about the Jupiter? Seemed to be a point of discussion before we had an outcome. I'm just curious. Is this another man?

What do you mean by ...."Seemed to be a point of discussion before we had an outcome. I'm just curious. Is this another man?" ?

Are you female/male ? is he into guys too ?

HA HA dnt mind me...your on about jup as in a guy for yourself lol.

moonmoney

Tik seemed to be interested in it:

possibly mars conj jup

moon is aspecting merc 3rd house ... ehmmmmm

if she was askingwill I marry him or someone else I would have said someone else cause jup could be another guy

This wasn't something you brought to the discussion, I was just wondering if it was something significant, in retrospect. What was Jupiter up to?

Chrysalis

Well Jup im personally not seeing as another guy, jup rules your 12th house and is in aspect with neptune, so regarding whats happened id read it as jup/too much ..neptune/substance abuse.

Jup ruling 12th would be the inappropriate activity of the 12th house.