What kind of soulmate will I have (asteroid Juno)

lex6819

Hi,

I ran my birth chart this morning with asteroids, on Astrodienst.

I wondered what kind of soulmate I might expect to see, based on asteroid Juno in my chart.

Juno doesn't appear to be aspecting anything in the grid.

It appears to be in the 9th house, in Sagittarius.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• BirthChartWithJuno.jpg
    BirthChartWithJuno.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 28

Chillaxer

A spiritual, philosophical, learned or foreign one. Or a traveller.

You may meet a foreigner at home or meet them abroad.

It's very pronounced, with Sag in the 9th.

Horus

A soulmate, especially a karmic soulmate, won't necessarily have anything to do with Juno, but more with your Lunar Nodes.

But speaking about Juno, the goddess of marriage and fidelity, in a woman's chart it indicates what kind of wife she will be. For either gender it also indicates our needs in a marriage partner. So you will be a Sagittarian wife (not too much of a stretch :lol: ) and you have a need for a kindred spirit with the same attitude and interests of learning and exploring this world.

As for timing, you are in your Jupiter Return and he is transiting your 7th house for a year. Jupiter rules and disposits your Sun and Juno and brings fortune and expansion to the house of partnership while he's in there, so when he makes aspects to personal planets and to Juno while traversing the house, that could be a favorable time -so long as you put yourself out there and have the capacity for a relationship! He was sextiling Juno in October? And will again when he goes retrograde and then again when direct next year.

lex6819

Cool!

I didn't meet anyone in October, but I've had several horary readings (on different questions) and the timing for meeting someone always showed up as late February or early March 2017, so maybe Jupiter will be sextiling Juno then as well?

Fingers crossed. :)

lex6819

Cool!

I didn't meet anyone in October, but I've had several horary readings (on different questions) and the timing for meeting someone always showed up as late February or early March 2017, so maybe Jupiter will be sextiling Juno then as well?

Fingers crossed. :)

Actually, I met someone in September but he broke up with me a week before Thanksgiving, so maybe he was *that* sextile but it didn't work out. Better luck next time...