The Universe is a kooky place...

jenluvsblackcat

Hey,

I've been friends/romantically attracted to a really older fella for quite some time. At the start of our friendship, I asked for his natal data in order to study why I was so drawn to him. Needless to say, I have followed this initial natal data since June of 2004. A few days ago, he was showing me some old photos and we stumbled across his ACTUAL birth info. The date, year and place remained, however the time was much different. This new time was enough to compose a major stellium of planets in Scorpio in the 12th house of our composite chart that was void in the original and incorrect composite chart.
See...

Besides the 12th house action, I'm curious about the red-lined triangle that is connecting Saturn, the Moon and the point in-between Jupiter and Mars.

From a purely psychological standpoint, I was obsessed with this man. He inspired me to write song and verse. I really felt that a love affair with him was eminant. However, there are certain personal circumstances that inhibit any romantic progressions...in this life time anyway. The idea that I've shared a past life with him has also crossed my mind. I've never been drawn to anyone so dramatically before. Besides that, you would never think that we could foster a friendship due to our extremely different stations in life.

I'm eager to hear what you all think about the chart and the situation.
Thanks much!

wilsontc

Staff member
South node

jen,

Since in your composite chart (chart of the relationship) itself your planets are conjunct (energy is combined with) your South node (the past), the relationship could hold you both back in some way. While this could indicate a past life relationship, it also indicated an attachment to a time that is "dead and gone". The challenge of this relationsip is that it holds you both in some sort of past situation without the ability to move forward in life.

Nodally,

Tim

jenluvsblackcat

Tim,

The relationship does feel like it is stuck to another time. When ever we're together, all he does is talk about his memories of growing up. We seldom speak about the future, unless I start talking about what I'm going to do with my life.
He's a lot older than me, so he was young in the 1960's and 70's. I've always been drawn to the music and culture of that time period (way before I met him). I just have an eerie understanding of his viewpoint when taken in the context of the past and his youth. Sometimes I get powerful migrains when he talks about his times growing up back home. After his intense recollections, I usually have to either go home and rest, or just drink some water and not listen to his voice. I'm not one to get ill when in a conversation with someone, so this makes me feel even more concerned.

Thanks,
Jen

Lapis

jenluvsblackcat said:
I just have an eerie understanding of his viewpoint when taken in the context of the past and his youth. Sometimes I get powerful migrains when he talks about his times growing up back home. After his intense recollections, I usually have to either go home and rest, or just drink some water and not listen to his voice. I'm not one to get ill when in a conversation with someone, so this makes me feel even more concerned.

Jen

Jen,

What you've described is rather common between people when energy is getting exchanged both knowingly and unknowingly. This could be because of a few different things. Has he ever mentioned the death of someone from his early childhood? Or anytime? And why do you think he talks to you so much about his earlier life?

On a more negative note, sometimes, I repeat sometimes, some people unconsciously pull etheric energy from other people. After this has been done it leaves the one person feeling exhaused, drained, weak, tired and sick even in severe cases. The other person however feels just great! Psychic Vampires they're called by some. Now I'm not saying that this is what's going on in your case. Just tossing out a few possibilities to ponder. (That Moon/Saturn opposition is a kicker however and all that Scorpio in 12......! Looks n' feels like old karma to me between you two.)

Another strong possibility, based on what you've said you feel like after listening to him talk, is that you two do have some karmic (not 'bad' just energetic) connection from past life/lives and this is what's causing you to feel so depleated physically after listening to him. Something is unfinished and it's causing you physical pain for whatever the reasons. I'm really curious why he sounds like he's using you to tell his early life to? What are you getting from this relationship? Does he listen to you or is this a one-way energy street?

I'd suggest that you take a shower after seeing or rather listening to him. Not a bath, a shower. Drink lots of water like you're doing already, and go out into Nature and direct Sunlight if you can alone. Also try sealing up your aura really well before you are together physically and then watch carefully to see how he reacts. If nothing, then it's coming more from you and not him. But if he reacts and gets 'testy' and 'grumpy' then you'll know what you're dealing with a bit better. Again, there could be a number of different things going on between you two causing you to get migrains etc.

jenluvsblackcat

Lapis,

I don't recall him ever telling me about someone from his youth suddenly dying. I'm not sure why he tells me every little detail about the past. My only reasoning is that I might remind him of his younger days.
And about the energy exchange...if I have visited him that day, when I sleep I dream that we are still talking, but on new subjects and he is saying things he would never say in his waking life. Some of these things are about the feelings he has for other people or just cracking me up with a good joke. This last visit really killed me energy wise because each consecutive night after, I would dream that I was with him in some capacity. In one dream on Thursday, we were walking in the dark in the dead of winter and I nearly slipped on a patch of ice. He caught me and put his arm around me as we walked like two good buddies into the night.
Honestly, he is a very nice guy who has helped my career and my personal development. We unknowingly take turns in dominating the conversation. Its just that he did most of the talking the last time we met because I was just feeling in a quiet mood. We both talk A LOT! We laugh quite a lot too, which I value very much. I do have a warm and fuzzy spot for him, and somehow feel compasionate for his lonely nature.
What really got to me was when he showed me the pictures of when he was a little kid and a teenager. I'd never seen them before, but felt like I had. I could barely look at them because they made my chest heavy and my head hurt. This really scared me, so I became VERY quiet, letting him talk more and more.
I used to be an art student,(many years before this dude) and all I used to paint were portraits of a young man with dirty blond hair and thick horn-rimmed glasses. I later switched to music because I couldn't find the inspiration to paint anything else. When my art teachers asked who he was, I could never answer. I saw my friends pictures the other day and ****, if it wasn't the real life version to my mystery man portraits.
I think there is something substantial here in this relationship, however I just might be losing my mind. But I will try sealing up my aura the next time I visit...and bring a jug of water. Water and sunlight are beautiful things.

Thanks again!
Jen

Last edited:

Lapis

Jen,

Thanks for clarifying your relationship with him. Now I know that it's most likely a past life romantic and/or parental connection between you two and that you're safe energetically. :) He may have been your son or daughter in a past life! These things play out through different 'roles' we play with each other, to learn all we can with our Soul Family members. We tend to travel in packs like this with our Group Soul or similar Ray Group. "Soul Mates".

That sensation you felt in your chest area was your Heart Chakra being open and active. Sometimes it can be so intense you think you'll not survive it! It can be a symbolic little 'death' sometimes when the Heart Chakra really opens and channels energies through it. The connection to your head (any Aries?)and the other migrains you mentioned, sounds like you should discuss this whole thing with him if you don't already. Too much energy going to your head for whatever the reasons. I can relate to this also. Ground through your feet into the Earth and this helps with the head pain/pressure energies, and the opened Heart Chakra! There's so much more going on between you two and it sounds like you've been psychically open to him much more than he's been with you. The fact that you were 'seeing' him long before you met physically (in this life) indicates there's unfinished business. Usually emotional! That's so wild and wonderful about you drawing pictures of him long before you physical met him in this life.

It sounds like this is a far more healthy situation than it sounded to me at first. Some of these past life situations can be really tricky and hard to figure out. Like I said, they're always intensly emotional and usually we need to finish up some learnings and growth triggered by the other person and vise versa. Be open and honest with him and tell him how you feel, physically (the heart/chest area and head/migrain things) and I'm sure you both will have a very special time together.......again.

jenluvsblackcat

Lapis,

I would tend to believe that my friend and I were very intense lovers in a past incarnation. I've come to that conclusion because there are times when all I want to do is just make love to this guy. I have no conscious reason. Its just a pulling sensation that is far more than lust. I'm quite sure that I won't be making love to him in this life time due to the social and emotional structures that are in place. I'm kind of sad about this, but I'm glad he's at least my pal.

He did take a long time to open up. At first, we just seemed very reluctant to even talk to eachother. In fact, he seemed mad at me all the time for no apparent reason. It was kind of the same feeling you get when you wronged someone and then you meet them unexpectedly and you both are very cautious around until you see what's going on. But I felt a direct connection to him the moment our eyes met. I knew this man from somewhere, but had no recollection.

As far as unsettled emotional debts, I feel that I was the one who hurt him in a past life. I don't know what I did. I used to be so cautious around him and afraid to directly address him in any situation, eventhough I thought about him all the time with a certain sympathy. I hope I don't mess this up again and have to deal with it in another life time! LOL.
I do plan on sharing with him the physical sensations I endure when we visit.
Thanks for your help!
Jen

jenluvsblackcat

UPDatE!

I visited him yesterday...except this time I sealed up my aura. He just acted more animated than usual. He was everything but angry. Just for kicks, I brought over a cd of the greatest hits of 1969! It was the first CD I ever bought as a kid over 10 years ago. We listened to the entire album. He had powerful reactions to the songs that I adore. I didn't say a word about what songs 'got to me' until I gauged his reaction.
I think it was just very cool to share that with him. We seem to like the same exact songs from the 60's.