Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Your description doesn’t sound as bad, like they’re just ‘doing their job’ and making sure Destiny is fair.

The description I googled didn’t sound very nice and reminded me of my salvia trip -

‘The Fates are ruthless and without pity or remorse. When the god Hephaistos made a shield for Herakles, he included images of the Fates that were ugly and terrifying. The three sisters gnashed their fangs as they stalked soldiers on the battlefield and waited to drink their blood.’

Ukpoohbear

I guess in those days death was seen as terrifying, whereas nowadays it’s seen as just another level of consciousness, for me anyway. I know we are all scared of death, deep down, although some more than others. Dark nights of the soul help to take the fear of death away slightly. Egotistical types are the most scared of death.

CapAquaPis

Anyone with an Uranus in 7th house Aquarius are likely into unusual, unconventional and different love, romantic or sexual relationships ... And this isn't about who's likely to be LGBT, it's a person with their own unorthodox ideas and preferences.

JUPITERASC

because all life is interdependent :smile:
in order to be happy
one needs to cultivate wholesome attitudes towards others in society
and towards all sentient beings