What willwill be the outcome?

Hello,

After some gaps, we have now found a house (little bit pricey but I have asked for an offer) the landlord have spoke with my husband and have asked to arrange someone to view the property on our behalf and show us on live video call. She said if everything goes well we would be able to move in by the beginning of next week.

I want to know if we would get this house? pls someone help me with this chart.

Thankyou

Attachments

• IMG_20191113_120614.jpg
    IMG_20191113_120614.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 41

kalinka

mhm sorry to give you a repeatedly No..but I don't think so. Saturn and Venus in no aspect. Moon will opposite Venus.

What does the Pof says?

I have a question abt saturn-venus, what does their aspects mean in green (A* -2)

Attachments

• IMG_20191113_233305.jpg
    IMG_20191113_233305.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 25

kalinka

L1 to L4. We can also look at L1 to L7 and there is still no aspect. If we take the moon as your second significator. then he will make an opposition to Venus= No. Venus' antiscia is in conjunction with Saturn but it would surprise me if an agreement will take place due to this antiscion contact.

Venus' antiscia is in conjunction with Saturn but it would surprise me if an agreement will take place due to this antiscion contact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ya, we should wait till the weekends to see the results or in 2days at the earliest.

The mercury in this chart will be my husband's friend.

Btw what is a antisca?

I wonder if you could maybe look into an extended Airbnb til you unearth a property

Hi eekndyn, thank you so much for the reply and the suggestion:happy:

Even I some time wish if I could do choose something (a stay at a hotel/my husband's relatives or in-laws house) but I couldn't due to some stupid aspect in my natal? I am very much clean freak, I cannot imagine staying out:pinched: I wish I should not have this habbit and be normal as anyone but it's hard for me

Even before few days I was suggesting my husband like, how abt staying at his parent's house for few day and we get the house agreements done? He goes ya I thought of it but don't know how u would take it.

Later that thought popped away...

kalinka

Antiscia is not that simple to explain and I'm not good at this just like my english..so Google is your friend :-D Or maybe there is someone else who could explain it to you.
Mercury (the friend of your husband) is retrograde, which does not bode well. Probably he will not appear to the meeting. Mars as the significator for the landlord is in positive mutual reception with Saturn. However there is still no aspect between the significators. Only moon's last aspect is a trine to mars. So there is still a little hope.

Antiscia is not that simple to explain and I'm not good at this just like my english..so Google is your friend :-D Or maybe there is someone else who could explain it to you.
Mercury (the friend of your husband) is retrograde, which does not bode well. Probably he will not appear to the meeting. Mars as the significator for the landlord is in positive mutual reception with Saturn. However there is still no aspect between the significators. Only moon's last aspect is a trine to mars. So there is still a little hope.

Yes, I understand. I have the same problem. Not to worry:lol:

Yeah...the friend both are females, I was expecting them do make a move today but they both r busy. So my husband had said he will arrange them to meet up on around the weekends.

I do have some little hopes that something should work out this time by GOD's grace.

Have u check the pof is having an aspect with the moon won't it do any magic?

kalinka

Usually if there is no aspect to bring the desirable result then it could happen through an antiscion contact. However Saturn and Venus have to be in reception but they aren't in this case. Moon and Venus in opposition could gives a Yes. Nevertheless the receptions between these two are also too weak. Even if you will get this house, you will later regret it.

Usually if there is no aspect to bring the desirable result then it could happen through an antiscion contact. However Saturn and Venus have to be in reception but they aren't in this case. Moon and Venus in opposition could gives a Yes. Nevertheless the receptions between these two are also too weak. Even if you will get this house, you will later regret it.

Lets see, how thing unfold.kalinka I have another question relates to this chart. I have requested the landlord for an offer on the price, after that only she has asked me to call her and then my husband spoke with her and she was moving forward with this appointment topics and so on...

When I ask my husband if he has specified about the price reduction request he said he have not.

I have been wondering if she would consider to reduce the asking price for the house? I have made a chart on that but I have no clue as all the houses were ruled by same planets.

Should I see L10 or L8 for the price?

Attachments

• IMG_20191114_003737.jpg
    IMG_20191114_003737.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 22

kalinka

Lets see, how thing unfold.kalinka I have another question relates to this chart. I have requested the landlord for an offer on the price, after that only she has asked me to call her and then my husband spoke with her and she was moving forward with this appointment topics and so on...

When I ask my husband if he has specified about the price reduction request he said he have not.

I have been wondering if she would consider to reduce the asking price for the house? I have made a chart on that but I have no clue as all the houses were ruled by same planets.

Should I see L10 or L8 for the price?
No , she won't. No aspect between mercury and moon. Moon and Jupiter in opposition.