Will My Brother Serve on a Ministry?

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello all.
I was asked this question by my brother and I am new to Horary. I am wondering if He will serve on a Ministry at his church?
Thank you,
A.M.

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello again,
I tried to Upload the chart without any success, so I will give you the information on the chart.

Aug 15 2007
9:49:30pm MDT +600
Albuquerque, New Mexico
35 N 05 04
106 W 39 02
Geocentric
Tropical
Regiomontanus
Mean Node

RayAustin

Antikythera Mechanism said:
Hello again,
I tried to Upload the chart without any success, so I will give you the information on the chart.

Aug 15 2007
9:49:30pm MDT +600
Albuquerque, New Mexico
35 N 05 04
106 W 39 02
Geocentric
Tropical
Regiomontanus
Mean Node

Hi,
I'd like to look at this but I and others would need more background on the question, as in--why is he wondering about this in the first place.

Antikythera Mechanism

Hi all,
I apologize to you and that is because of my brother's inability to go further in detailing the situation. I would love to complete the question by adding more to the question, but I do not think it would be accurate.
When I ask a horary question from now on it will be as detailed to the situation as I can
Thank you for your input and consideration
Best reguards,
A.M.

starlink

Hi AM (sorry, your name is sooo long). Yes, background info is always very helpful. What surprises me though, is that the date of the question is 15th of August. Are you sure it is not the 25th? How come you ask this question so late? If indeed it is the 15th, then I see immediately that the Moon is VOC and that alone is an indication that the chart should not be judged really because the last degrees of a sign are the terms of a malific. Another thing I noticed is that the Ascendant of the chart falls in the same degree as the Nodes of the Moon, also not good. I think we better wait till you come with a bit more info.

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello StarLink,
That is allright with the name. It was for the first date, 15th of August. When I got a response back requesting more information, I asked my brother (who is the one that asked me to post the question at the time) his mind was blank and he became irritated with me.
Thanks again!
A.M.

starlink

OK, thanks for telling me. Well, like I said before, the VOC Moon is in the 6th and generally a most negative indication. Also, the Ascendant falls in the same degree as the Nodes of the Moon, also a negative indication. Your brother is then signified by Mars, as he was the one asking this question (I originally thought that YOU asked the question for him). His co-significator is the Moon. Because the Moon is in real bad state, probably showing his emotions. Your brother is at the end of his rope and his selfconfidence is low (Venus retro).
Mars is found in the 2nd house in Gemini which is not great but he is in the term of Mercury which is fine and in face of Jupiter which is also good.
Jupiter is ruler of the Ministry as far as I know and very dignified in own sign and can be counted as already belonging in the 9th house as he is less then 5° away from the 9th cusp. We now have to look at an incoming aspect between Mars and Jupiter. Mars is faster and gets to the opposition with Jupiter in about 5°, so Mars is received by Jupiter, possibly meaning that the ministry will receive him, but it is an opposition. The part of Fortune is in the 12th, very unfortunate. The Moon, co-significator of your brother does not make an aspect with Jupiter and is VOC AND opposing his Ascendant.
The end of the matter house is also ruled by that same Moon, showing :nothing will happen, or, if your brother is worried about the fact that he will not get to serve on a ministry, then the VOC Moon could mean, :dont worry, nothing of the kind will happen. Mars is about to square the POF and this is unfortunately really bad.Moon is leaving the square to Pluto, co-significator of the 9th, ruler of 8 = support from others, meaning maybe that he did not get the support he wished for.
There are just a few positive indication here. The Ascendant moves towards a trine with Jupiter which could either show that your brother really wants this job, or that indeed he will get it. Mars is received by Jupiter.
I am afraid that the negative aspects are stronger than the positive one's here and that the answer is a NO. Sorry. Will you let me know what happens?